It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
link

MOSCOW (AP) — A Russian lawyer who discussed sanctions with Donald Trump Jr. in New York during his father’s 2016 campaign for the U.S. presidency said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller has not contacted her yet.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Natalia Veselnitskaya also detailed her recent meeting in Berlin with investigators from the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee. Like Mueller, the committee is investigating allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

Seems possible they are not really investigating Trump. Otherwise why not question her?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

...or crash the stock markets.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well for starters, they're nailing them all over the place, and soon it will start to go up the foodchain. Already, many police, even FBI, SS, people in government, a mayor in Seattle, senior corporate execs, military people, are being systematically investigated and taken down.

As to the "worst" of it all, the pedo-satanism and sacrifice maybe it's just too much for the public to accept, particularly if it were to involve people like Clinton and/or known celebrities, government officials etc.

It's interesting that the MSM doesn't and refuses to cover even the child-sex trafficking and the dramatic increase in busts during the Trump admin so far, much of it under the direction of these E.O.'s. What do THEY have to hide and in what way are they a part of the problem in terms of the evil "system"? Why do they appear to run cover for it? or worse, chalk it up as a nothing but a "myth" that isn't a real thing.

I agree with you however that some of the things that Q states are troubling but I have to assume that they're very smart people who are doing everything in their power to put a stop to it, and then to bring the people up to speed but without resulting in say the cabal's launching of various panicked FF's and the like or in other words the moral justification involves protection of the whole of society.

It's been the belief of many of us from the outset however, that public disclosure of the horrors and who and what organizations are involved and corrupted by it will form the lynchpin to bring down the whole satanic structure which would simply fall apart as the arrests go the rest of the way up the food chain.

It implicates many people in Hollywood, but it also ties in with Washington, and you may note how close the Obamas were when in the Whitehouse with the whole celebrity culture and "scene". SS called the Whitehouse East Hollywood or something like that it was so ridiculous.

It cannot function as some sort of secret shadow or underbelly of American culture threading it's way through movies and elements of policy and "power" (perceived devil power I guess, which is why they seem to be into it, aside from operating as a blackmail compromising scheme), and yet the shock of it will be difficult for Average American Joe and Jane to digest and it could drive the whole of society mad in the lust for vengeance.

It has to be done very carefully both for physical protection from harm and for psychological reasons.

The cabal must be structurally deconstructed, and at some point, it must be brought down all at once, which is when a whole ton of sealed indictments are opened, and a white army materializes as if from nowhere - that day is coming and it can't come soon enough, but it will have to be perfectly orchestrated to prevent absolute mayhem.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Re: Q Post #1240: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Q's last drop

m.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">you tube

It is an old vid and can't get it to paste but clicking 'you tube plays the vid from Qanon Ronald Reagan vid

had to try multiple combinations and the first single one with letters worked.

When I went to it, I got an ad about some new bathroom product called "VIP Poo" and it's slogan was "you can go from VIP, to VIP Poo", and I wondered to myself "synchronicity"? and then, unfortunately, I felt a sudden need to use the washroom. It kind of ruined the whole Reagan speech experience. I'll come back to it again later. Thanks.

Okay Ank, that caused a rare giggle from me and thanks for that, Much needed in these threads.

if you are speaking to Reagan's control with Bush as his VP, am in agreement. However the link came from Q.

Maybe Q needs a laugh as well

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Mueller and Rosenstein confirmed that Donald Trump (and apparently Donald Trump jr.) is not a "target" in the U.S.-Russia collusion investigation. It seems that only the Anti-America MSM/Democrats believe that the Trump family is a target of Mueller's investigation...even after Mueller/Rosenstein confirm that they aren't.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

LOL! I edited it out and replaced it with a meme re: fake news! It was just sitting there at the top of the page with no stars and I grew too embarassed about the admission and all this poo business to leave it there, but alas you've captured it for posterity!

The truth always outs and the # too I guess.

Maybe we don't even need to push and strain over it as much as we tend to do.

But it was a good allegory as to the transformation of the VIP's from VIP's, to VIP Poos.

It IS good to laugh sometimes and for Q to laugh. Sometimes he seems to be getting a little too sinister in a way, but how could you not given what they're really dealing with as it relates to human history and the history of a corrupt "civilization"?

For #s and giggles I've suggested that Q read the book Moby Dick which in a certain way may be one of the most important books ever written, and the funniest when read from a certain POV and it was also about breaking through the "political correctness" of its time, and so much more. I think it would give Q not just insight and laughs, but ideas for operations. It's a high flying allegory and isn't DJT not like the whale to the far left's and the MSM's Ahab?

"Down she goes!"

Now back to the Reagan video that Q recommended a while back..

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Everywhere you look, people are waking up.

Source

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Everywhere you look, people are waking up.

Source

Somebody must come up with a "12 days of Christmas" song for this !!

😎

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mueller and Rosenstein confirmed that Donald Trump (and apparently Donald Trump jr.) is not a "target" in the U.S.-Russia collusion investigation. It seems that only the Anti-America MSM/Democrats believe that the Trump family is a target of Mueller's investigation...even after Mueller/Rosenstein confirm that they aren't.

computer acting up...in short, I agree

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Kanye west says he likes the way way-far-right personality Candace Owen thinks

It's despicable how anyone with a mind of their own is called "far right" by these lunatics, knowing that the hive-mind
has linked the term "far right" to genocidal mass murderers. They try to shame people that way.

Welcome to QTrain Kanye West. We already knew you were one of us after that great anti-Illuminati rant on stage.

As Q predicted: Dems losing their grip on the black vote.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

LAPD corruption?

Polanski vs Manson

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Laughter is the best medicine. Harder to be dark, if you are laughing!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
What could the Queen of England, Occultist Marina Abramovic, Mass Murderer Anders Brevik and Nelson Mandela possibly have in common?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

S.M.O.M. or The Sovereign Military Order of Malta is an extremely interesting rabbit hole to go into. Quite the network of members and it also shows that the Vatican had a hand in the creation and rise of the CIA. It's a telltale sign of the old structure and vanguard of that system and structure if/when one looks at the SMOM membership through history, 20th century history in particular. SMOMS are up the yin yang of the Beast System. Worth investigating further.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Mandella Effect?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
What could the Queen of England, Occultist Marina Abramovic, Mass Murderer Anders Brevik and Nelson Mandela possibly have in common?

On a related note perhaps, why does the Order of Malta have to sign a cooperation pact with Armenia?

Why is Armenia making news recently?

I have no clue.
Armenia and Order

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Last week Q pointed out an influx of trolls that were online at the time he posted. He pointed out they were from Armenian IP addresses, and it was confirmed.

FWIW

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join