It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

if you really think someone has this info and just sitting on it, how could that possibly be morally justified?

edit on 22-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, welcome the Green-Capitalist worship by "Progressive"

It doesn't take Al Gore, and "politicians" to understand that Ecocide is happening

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Questioning where the original EC docs came from that started the counter-intel investigation.

Last week the FBI released the original “electronic communication” (EC) documents that underpinned the origin of the FBI counterintelligence operation. The first half of this interview contains some stunning information: the raw intelligence product within the EC did not come through official intelligence channels.

Meaning, the origin of the 2016 counterintelligence operation, which was specifically started by CIA Director John Brennan sharing his ‘raw intelligence product’ with the FBI, was not an official product of the U.S. intelligence community. Brennan was NOT using official partnerships with intelligence agencies of our Five-Eyes partner nations; and he did not provide raw intelligence -as an outcome of those relationships- to the FBI.

So where did that info come from if ti wasn't coming through official channels?

There is a link to that interview in the story.

I was reading about Brennen today and while this isn't an answer to you question, thought I would add as my links are still up.

Just to be honest, I do not like this source's use of adjectives. Being old school, it reeks of yellow journalism, something MSM uses in a more discreet way.

American Spectator

A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump. He bastardized standards so that these left-wing activists could burrow in and take career positions. Under the patina of that phony professionalism, they could then present their politicized judgments as “non-partisan.”

Not only was he an apologist for the Muslim Brotherhood, but Brennan’s Islamophilia dated to his days in college, when he spent a year in Cairo learning Arabic and taking courses in Middle Eastern studies. He later got a graduate degree with an emphasis in Middle Eastern studies. In 1996, his ties to the Islamic world tightened after he became the CIA’s station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He once recalled that “during a 25-year career in government, I was privileged to serve in positions across the Middle East — as a political officer with the State Department and as a CIA station chief in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, I saw how our Saudi partners fulfilled their duty as custodians of the two holy mosques of Mecca and Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the Hajj and the devotion of those who fulfilled their duty as Muslims by making that privilege — that pilgrimage.”

edit on 22-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: redletter
Anyone else wonder if this Q-Anon and Wikileaks business is a psy-op covert war being done by the Kremlin?

Yeah that thought crossed my mind Russia has been toying with the radical left and right and everything in between online probably long before the current election .

I mean if the soviets planed ideological subversion that would play out over 29 years then they know how to play the long game with psychological operations.

This was said 29 years ago and putin who was in the KGB likely was aware of it and could easily tweek it to be used in the internet age.

edit on 22-4-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

When the hunter becomes the hunted.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I am flabbergasted.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I am flabbergasted.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I am flabbergasted.

I share your flabbergastation. Never seen this before. Hidden in plain sight.

Their ops could never work if they didnt have a few corrupt cops.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Explain the flabbergastness please. The various badges are made by the same supplier?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: ketsuko

Tick Tock

I watched this, and found it interesting. I have only seen this woman a few times, and once in regard to Q, and she interrupts everything. She is very good at stopping thoughts, destroying coherence and so on.

Here she asked questions clearly prepared for her, without NLPing them into oblivion, and then let him speak. His measured, articulate answers were clear if you wanted to listen. Fascinating shift.

Very Good observation .

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Explain the flabbergastness please. The various badges are made by the same supplier?

The contain the universal symbol of pedophilia etched into them. The symbol has been cropping up all over the place on this thread.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yeah, what a con man ole' Al G is, he certainly doesn't practice what he preaches does he.
The whole global warming scam is a really good example of using people's good will and intentions against them. Every reasonable person would agree that it's BAD to pollute the Earth and some reasonable regulations are needed. However, like every other Fed. agency, the EPA has been co-opted to extort people and push Agenda 21.

edit on 22-4-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

At least one of those badges is a fake, and a few others look fake.

Hazzard County....from the tv show The Dukes of Hazzard..

The symbols speak for themselves, tho.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

if you really think someone has this info and just sitting on it, how could that possibly be morally justified?

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that govenment sponsored organizations (United Nations), NGOs (Clinton Foundation), Church Organizations (ALL faiths), or Music and Media entities (silence) would overlook the abuse in their organizations to maintain the status quo. They have sat, and do sit on this type of information to save face and keep the money flowing, a sad reality that is never morally justified.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Yeah, what a con man ole' Al G is, he certainly doesn't practice what he preaches does he.
The whole global warming scam is a really good example of using people's good will and intentions against them. Every reasonable person would agree that it's BAD to pollute the Earth and some reasonable regulations are needed. However, like every other Fed. agency, the EPA has been co-opted to extort people and push Agenda 21.

Glenn back when he was unafraid to expose the NWO globalists.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
New Q Message #1240 @ qanon.pub... says to watch this short video clip, entitled:
"We Must Fight" - President Ronald Reagan (TyDale's version)

Maybe MOAB = Mother of All Battles? (That's what Iraq's Saddam Hussein said he'd give us.)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Q post 1240

My God they're gonna start a war !

Deep State won't just sit still.

😶

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust

The contain the universal symbol of pedophilia etched into them. The symbol has been cropping up all over the place on this thread.

Thanks for explaining. According to the FBI, that symbol is what pedophiles with a "boy preference" uses?
https://__._/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Q's last drop

m.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">you tube

It is an old vid and can't get it to paste but clicking 'you tube plays the vid from Qanon Ronald Reagan vid

had to try multiple combinations and the first single one with letters worked.
edit on 22-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Five "I"s ? Not sure but interesting non-the-less.

Is the President’s New World Bank Nominee Connected to Soros?

"President Barack Obama on Friday nominated Dartmouth College president and global health expert Jim Yong Kim to lead the World Bank. The president was joined by Kim, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who first recommended that Obama consider Kim for the World Bank post. But the announcement has many scratching their heads."

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join