It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
These "Q" threads must have broken some records. As long as I have been on ATS, I have never seen so much action and posts in one topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Sometimes these threads definitely feel like a broken record.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Sometimes these threads definitely feel like a broken record.

Necessary evil to get new people up to speed. They have to absorb a hell of a lot of info and its pretty crazy stuff

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Update:

Haitians are protesting in the streets by the 1000's against the Clintons, and Kanye West has joined the #GreatAwakening and gone full #MAGA, while many of his fans are begging him to stop. California may ban sales of the Bible.

There's a wave happening and it's not the "blue wave" that the MSM were hyping..

The old vanguards of the beast system have lost the narrative and there's not a damn thing they can do now to stop it.

If only the Dems could differentiate themselves from that ugly place where the left meets the left-hand path, they might have a chance.

Mere Trump hatred doesn't make a solid platform.

They assume that people can be divded by hatred and that this will form a sustained movement, but the REAL movement is moving the other way.

I think that the NK deal and the IG Report when combined are going to represent a watershed event.

The tide is definitely turning, and by this I'm not just referring to Trump but the reason that he was elected in the first place, and it's linking up now with what can only be described as #TheGreatAwakening.

Twitter is ablaze with it, and the # hasn't even really hit the fan, yet.

MOAB incoming...!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: Q Message #1233 @ qanon.pub...

Apr 21 2018 14:40:05 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 30e575 1133862
>>1133796

They will lose black vote once Haiti revealed.
Lost now (awakening).
They keep them enslaved.
What did Hussein do for the black community?
vs POTUS?
Q

AWAKENING - Anti-OBAMA and Anti-HILLARY Protests in Haiti.

Source: twitter.com...

cwm

Nailed by the anti-Soros !!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Waiting with foot tapping for CNN full coverage honest live reports !!

😁

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The farther the Dems crawl up people's @ss via governmental regulations the more people turn away from them.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
Re: Q Message #1233 @ qanon.pub...

Apr 21 2018 14:40:05 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 30e575 1133862
>>1133796

They will lose black vote once Haiti revealed.
Lost now (awakening).
They keep them enslaved.
What did Hussein do for the black community?
vs POTUS?
Q

AWAKENING - Anti-OBAMA and Anti-HILLARY Protests in Haiti.

Source: twitter.com...

cwm

Nailed by the anti-Soros !!

bbc link is oct 2016

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wishing them the best of luck with their lawsuit.. LOL! Big mistake!

What i find interesting and ironic is how much of Trump's base and supporters have become more informed and so much more articulate in expressing American values and principals and policy, than he is.

Who's leading who?

And isn't that really the way it ought to be?

If I were advising Trump, I'd suggest that wherever possible that he go on a listening campaign, starting in California, not big rallies that are all about him and his somewhat poorly articulated rhetoric that's rather me-oriented, but a President who's listening to the voice of the people.

Make it all about them and less about yourself Mr. President, and you've got a formula for winning in November and in 2020.

There's even a special forumula that I've run across for sparking a movement and revivial, coming soon.. (because I know they're watching).

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dude I nail the whole thing down in my Primer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
archive.org...

That was great Iggy, really enjoyed it.
Learned some new things I didn't know, lol, but WHO built Gobekli Tepe ???? Loved the parts about how dogs and humans bonded, obvious, but still cool and the end was hysterical and moving.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Update:
Kanye West has joined the #GreatAwakening and gone full #MAGA,

You think willingly?

Someone here feels very uncomfortable. Guess who? Why?

Catch the very end where Trump tells him. "you take care or yourself, I'll see you soon". Remember his rant live on stage about the Illuminati?
edit on 22-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Hey everyone! Long time lurker first time poster. After almost a decade and a half I've decided to join. Specifically because of this 6(and more) part behemoth you all have created.

I'm not sure what Q is but I'm leaning towards it being valid. I've followed this from the first entry in the first thread and all I can say is wow. I thought I was clued in but the depth of the rabbit holes Q has shown us I now realize that my understanding of the enormity of this evil was in the shallow end of the pool.

Everyone here has done amazing work. The collective consciousness at work in unearthing these facts is awe inspiring and its spreading like wildfire. Over the past 2 months im seeing random references to Q everywhere and on sites that you wouldnt expect. Sites that deal with comic book movies and others.

Much like how "their" tentacles reach everywhere so are Q's. It's actually been quite amazing.

Specific shout out to Dashen for your selfless and tireless work on these threads! I'm in awe.

Other props go to Ankh, PE, IIB, Care and all the rest of you magnificent s.o.b's! Keep up the great work.

As for me I'll contribute when I can but work and time constraints might prevent full engagement BUT I will be a conduit for your work and do all I can to spread and disseminate what is being uncovered here.

To the trolls and debunkers: please just give it up. Stop pretending. Debunk the info presented, not the source of the info. Don't feign concern that we are in a cult or brainwashed. If you had read even half of these threads you would know that people here are more concerned with the INFO and not the source so please stop with the faux concern. Nobody is buying it.

Debunk the info or shut up.

Don't feed the trolls lol.

Again, excellent work everybody and let's stay on topic. For this to be taken as seriously as it should we need to stay away from any esoteric talk, off planet discussions and the like. Let's focus on the here and now and the info presented.

When the convo starts going into those territory's it makes it very easy for the sceptics to write all of it off.

Cheers all.

I just wanted to second this

I could have written this post although probably not as thoroughly. I have been a member/lurker for several years but never log in. These threads & Art Bell's death are what prompted me to dig out my password & finally log back in. Whatever the truth of all this ends up being, it sure has been a fascinating ride!!!! Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Kanye knows the score...

Real good dude when he wants to be....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just checking in.

I'm still here watching, and I'll add when I see a spot, but my batteries need a recharge.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Saw this on a twitter thread today. Powerful message with potential beyond mere Trump or Q memes.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

LAL,

In my lifetime I have seen a race, a drag race, to be seen as the biggest victim both as an individual and as a group.

I've seen the idea of being a negative nora to everyone and everything as being a sign of intellectual and moral perfection.

I've seen moral crusaders ruin other's lives, lively-hoods, over entirely (CIA) made up divide and conquer talking points (sandwich appropriation???).

I've seen folks go to battle with each other over things that didn't happen to them personally, and didn't even happen in true history.

I've seen diversity through conformity be the battle cry of the 2000's.

What I haven't seen is folks saying, "this divide and conquer thing isn't working for us, it's just makicong things worse."

Vibrational representation through awareness changes one's personal reality and the collective - instantly, not screaming at each other how wrong the other is and demanding a consensus perspective be accepted.

Cranky, I could easily have "old" as part of my user. We may well be the same generation.

Recall the start of push for intergration. Didn't accept my deep southern grandmothers answer.

My class was standing at the window waving when JFK's motorcade drove by on the way to Meacham field to fly to Dallas. Resumed class, went to lunch then to next class...teach was way late. Then we were told about the shooting, then the announcement.

Got home from church in time to see Oswald shot.

Then there was MLK, the list goes on and on and on....

Decades later Robert Oswald came to a family reunion. He was married to Mom's 2nd cousin. Kinda made things personal (which matters diddly squat in the real world)

Anyway...yep, been around awhile and so hardened I have to use the skeptic hat when possible because everything is so easy to believe.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Prosecuters say alleged sex cult is trying to intimidate witnesses

The leaders of upstate sex slave cult Nxivm have been trying to undermine potential witnesses by registering websites in their names and threatening to reveal damaging information about them, according to federal prosecutors.

How Allison Mack tried to lure me into an alleged sex cult

The pair met twice in the month after they met, once at an Amsterdam Avenue restaurant and another time at Shoaib’s Upper West Side apartment. Each time, Mack appeared more “fragile and gaunt” with dark circles under her eyes, Shoaib said. “She was definitely physically suffering,” Shoaib said. “There’s no question she was sleep deprived.”

Still, one email Mack sent after their final dinner in 2013 sticks out to Shoaib: “Thank you for last night! I had a lovely time with you and [your friend]. You are both delicious women,” Mack wrote.

India Oxenberg allegedly brainwashed from sex cult

Her “masters” are in jail, but she’s still slaving away.

Prosecutors say she also demanded that devotees provide “collateral” — “including on one occasion close-up pictures of their vaginas” — for membership.

Note how Mockingbird MSM keeps using the word "alleged", thereby still not confronting the reality of disclosure starting to creep in. Arrests have been made BECAUSE there is sufficient evidence of sex-trafficking. If there werent, no arrests would be made. Nor is MSM in any way willing to connect the dots and names and wives and husbands and employers, etc.

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

There's an "active" thread right now and it sure looks a bit "suspicious" 😎

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Haitians are protesting in the streets by the 1000's against the Clintons, and Kanye West has joined the #GreatAwakening and gone full #MAGA,while many of his fans are begging him to stop. California may ban sales of the Bible.

Here is a tweet by Kanye today talking about 'psychological zombies'. there is a post in the thread explaining zombie.

Here is a 3 page pdf PDF for the quote.
edit on 22-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Skyfloating

There's an "active" thread right now and it sure looks a bit "suspicious" 😎

I read most of it. Dunno what to make of it, so Im not replying.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join