It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It will be interesting to hear what Macron says after meeting with Trump.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Flip it around on em,

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hopefully We'll know more about what Obama's Iran Deal REALLY means to France, Germany, UK.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

New Q.

So Q is saying the President just typed that message at the very bottom?

I think this is confirmation that Trump will not continue what Obama and other presidents did. NK is no longer an enemy they can use as a distraction. US troops are going to pull out of Syria. Iran will miraculously announce there denuclearization in the near future as well. Deep State is running out of excuses to wage endless wars. We have to get rid of their abilities to cause havoc first before we expose and arrest them all. Good vs Evil is not just a phrase.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

No, it refers to Jupiter descending on the U.S. for his state visit

Macron to warn Trump not to leave Iran nuclear deal because there is no ‘Plan B’

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

YES HE KNEW! He knew so much about the human trafficking. Djs get any girl they choose, any drug they desire, any drink they wish. Promotion Agencies, venue staff and event planners treat them like gods. I knew Tim personally, as well as many others (I’m close to Markus Schulz) even have pictures with him. Anyways. Tim knew about this. He hated it!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It's troublesome how he talks about entities.
And I've seen those things and understand that many who can't think it's ridiculous and just imagination.

Those entities or demons if you will are such cunning creatures that operate out of our view.

You know what ,Luis alizondo and his team of stars can't talk about this because those things fly and cloak through our skies like a knife through butter.

I remember when they talked about flying above one that was submerged and this weird swirls of water came off the waves.

Well these swirling waters are now talk of the day on the tube..

What do you tell people that you first chased flying saucers made out of nut's n bolds and now they changed to demonic craft?

The Guy just snapped when he discovered it and maybe said I'm not playing along anymore

edit on 0b19America/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 13:43:19 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 13:43:19 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

New Q.

So Q is saying the President just typed that message at the very bottom?

I think this is confirmation that Trump will not continue what Obama and other presidents did. NK is no longer an enemy they can use as a distraction. US troops are going to pull out of Syria. Iran will miraculously announce there denuclearization in the near future as well. Deep State is running out of excuses to wage endless wars. We have to get rid of their abilities to cause havoc first before we expose and arrest them all. Good vs Evil is not just a phrase.

I'm particularly interested in how the Clowns fund non-sanctioned ops. I've always suspected the money comes from the drug trade.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I needed a good laugh thank you..😂😂😂

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Personally, I think it's a mixture of factors but there is one that is most relevant to getting everyone on side:

There are many on this site who have done sterling work for over a decade on elements of what's now coming out!

Imagine them a lil like the local county deputy who's being using all his spare time to investigate an ignored/cold case...
Then along comes the FBI claiming jurisdiction with a "We'll take it from here!".

Because the deputy has lost ownership of the investigation and is not asked to work with the FBI, they feel deprived of the kudos they should rightly be given for the 10yrs work - must be like losing a Pullitzer winning story!

But wait... in the Q reality we ARE all being asked to "work with the FBI", (well the NSA)! What's more, we are being asked "Let us put your proofs in the limelight!".

Worth noting also that the reason this has brought 40 million people on side, so quickly, is because of all our work BEFORE this and the speed with which we have therefore built out the bigger picture!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: quicksilver8
Hi QS8, good spot!

Can I recommend that you get a login to Q-Wiki, when it's back online?

There are pages of links around NXIVM; including one for each of the companies.

Become one of our editors and add this info to Q-Wiki under the relevant company page. Then link it also to the relevant PG and symbols pages.

edit on 23-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
Nice to see another UK midlands member on ATS... Nottingham; the land of dodgy sheriffs and where there are 5 female students to every one male?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've been thinking about something. We all want to see the Clintons go down. Assuming Trump/Q has this planned, I've been wondering about the timing of when this would happen. I suspect Trump would want to time the indictments for maximum political benefit. This leads me to think we might see them drop in late summer, so they're still relatively current when the midterm elections happen. What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That would certainly line up with the “impossible to defend” wording.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Puckered?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Truthfully, both Obama and Clinton had a lot of charisma. They were personable and likable in their public personas. I didn't like a thing they stood for in terms of policy, but during election season, they were both very likable.

I don't vote based on superficial like though. If I did, I wouldn't have voted at all this past election cycle.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I just had a really, really dark thought: Trump is supposed to be releasing the rest of the classified Kennedy assassination material on April 26th -- this coming Thursday. George Bush Sr. was the CIA director responsible for whitewashing the House investigation of the assassination. His wife Barbara just died last week, and up until the day she died there was no word she was in failing health. Literally, articles saying she was declining further treatment appeared just hours before her reported death.

What if Bush euthanized her because he wanted to make sure she was gone before the files hit? Perhaps, at his age & health, he doesn't care about the info blowing back on him, but he didn't want to face Barbara learning what he did?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If this has been posted---sorry. This guy starts out his article kind of slamming PG and Q but before he's through digging into NXIVM he's freaked his own self out and come up with some interesting leads:

The symbol showed up so often it was hard to calm down the true conspiracy people. But now it’s no longer a conspiracy. This symbol is now appearing prominently on a website for an organization who’s leader is now under indictment for human trafficking and forced labor. A guy who is alleged to have BRANDED people is now sitting in jail with an actress from a CW show from 10 years ago being charged as his co-conspirator. And in the middle of this NXIVM scandal is a website riddled with known pedophile symbolism. It’s becoming increasingly hard to call it a conspiracy when you take into account the number of children’s organizations this cult is openly involved with according to their own website. So you have Keith Raniere, a man who has stooped so low he was alleged to have molested a 12 year old dog walker also running an organization that is connected openly to at least TWO other groups involved with “child development”.

This image was taken directly from the official NXIVM website.

Upon deeper investigating on their site, I identified the original source of the symbolic logo: In Lak’Ech. According to the organization’s website it’s a Mayan phrase for “You are my other me” it doubles as the name for an organization based in Latin America with an extremely vague agenda. According to the site, the group is a “civil, non-political, non-commercial and non-religious movement in Mexico seeking to transform violence with compassion” whatever that means. I explored the website a bit further and what I found made me physically ill. NXIVM seems to have been involved in “children’s education and development programs” according to it’s own website, including another organization called Rainbow Cultural Garden.  A brief look on the internet uncovers articles dating back 8 years that question the validity of these organizations. Given the shocking allegations coming to light about this organization, perhaps it’s time the authorities began investigating just how deep the NXIVM scandal goes. Symbolism and conspiracies aside, there are two children’s organizations who need a hard look for their involvement in an organization accused of such atrocious behavior.

The NXIVM Scandal: Is It Worse Than We Think!?!

edit on 23-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So, it is ok for people to Protest, as long as it fits the agenda you want to believe, but, in the so-called USA, people are "paid protesters" etc

the mental gymnastics to correct hypocrisy is lunacy

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join