It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Something about a NDA? Why did you sign an NDA?
edit on 6-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I finally got Jeremy's account issues sorted, he will be joining the discussion(s) shortly, PLEASE don't bombard him questions, he has lots of catching up to do.

Also, please treat him as a friend, seeing as how he is one, ask what you want but civility will be enforced as it is for any member.

Thanks...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Houston... there's no problem. Ground Control... this is Major Tom. The transmissions are working. Excited to join you all here. a reply to: Springer

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Hiya, Jeremy! Very cool of you to join us here.

Easy & hard at the same time: What has been the single most mind-blowing evidence you've seen while working on your SWR docu?

Probably the most intriguing documentary to come out of phenomenology in a long while. If not ever.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Jeremy has won the internet!

Aside from your documentary, are there any major reveals about the phenomena and solid evidence that will ever come to light?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Welcome Jeremy,

Fan of your work.

I’m sure you’ll need some time to settle in.

When you have the chance....Is there any progress or updates from your Patient Seventeen ‘ doc. Specifically any additional data on the “alloy” .

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks a reply to: The GUT! Well, I would say that witness testimony is the most compelling evidence we have. As you are probably aware, the intelligence at the ranch doesn’t play nice... and doesn’t like being recorded. Hard to believe, but seems to be quite true. So we are left with whatever The Phenomenon wants us to have, and testimony is the most compelling to me personally (better than footage of a light swimming in inky darkness). The most shaking moment for me was to have direct access to the ranch over a long period of time, and to discover just how in-depth the DIA programs were at the ranch. My film will touch on this... it will hint that all the UFO news is misleading... because it all started with Skinwalker Ranch... and the biggest part of the story is yet to be told. I hope that helps. Thanks for the question.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The question is appreciated a reply to: vlawde All I can say is that I hope so.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

No. I have permission to retest the sample (with conditions)... and I hope to do that once I finish my last film in 2018 this December. Stay tuned! It’s a great mystery.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Fellow film maker here. If you ever need crew u2u me and welcome to the ATS boards. imdb on request.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell

The most shaking moment for me was to have direct access to the ranch over a long period of time, and to discover just how in-depth the DIA programs were at the ranch. My film will touch on this... it will hint that all the UFO news is misleading... because it all started with Skinwalker Ranch... and the biggest part of the story is yet to be told. I hope that helps. Thanks for the question.

Thank you very much, Jeremy, and you just caused my jaw to drop a little---I guess DIA involvement is one of the greatest teasers about the whole thing. Why and to what degree mainly although I'm not gonna ask you to give any of that away here. Any other teasers you might throw out about that would be happily consumed however. Glad to hear it's going to be addressed a bit.

I'll let others try and get you to elaborate on "UFO news is misleading..."

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Jeremy thanks for taking on the huge task of bringing the SkinWalker story to the big screen! Glad you have direct distribution on iTunes! I'm looking forward to purchasing it in September!!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Is there currently active investigations happening at the ranch? And will the owner eventually reveal themself?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Jeremy, what is this fading in on the trailer?? Looks like some pillars??? Will the original video source be featured in the film instead of being taken off a monitor?

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Appreciated a reply to: thepixelpusher iTunes on 9/11 and hopefully a great Subscription based platform too!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde Yes there is a current investigation underway... this is now a THIRD scientific study. And I have no idea if the new owner will ever reveal their identity. I understand the desire for confidentiality, and I deeply respect it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher that’s a little Easter Egg from the film. Good eye. Let’s see what the film has to offer... 9/11/18

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: thepixelpusher that’s a little Easter Egg from the film. Good eye. Let’s see what the film has to offer... 9/11/18

Release on 9/11!!?? I thought those pillars looked like the twin towers!

edit on 7-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi Jeremy, a sincere welcome to ATS.

No question at this time, but am anxiously awaiting to view your Doc.

Johnny

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Hi Jeremy. You're doing gods work in the muddy waters of UFOLOGY. I have a question. From your previous comment, you said that 'all the UFO new is misleading.' Do you mean all the recent UFO news or UFO news in general? Is it safe to assume you don't believe in the 'nuts and bolts' craft given your time with all the material at the utah ranch?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join