It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I published an article about what I think the true function of the Great Pyramid of Giza was. Below is the link to the article. Let me know what you think

www.academia.edu...

if you do not have and do not feel creating account on academia.edu, use this link below

www.ancient-origins.net...

Thanks

Konstantin

edit on 9-4-2018 by kborissov because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kborissov

can you display the materials here?

I am unwilling to exchange my information to access the material.

f

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So we have to sign up, furnish our name, email, etc? I'm not thinking so. Put it in a public place so we can get to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The function of the great pyramid was a landing platform for Ra's space ship.

Stargate never lies!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
khufu just wanted a quiet space.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, we have given our thoughts as it stands, it would be of interest without such limitations.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If you have gmail it can be logged into in a few clicks.

Are you talking about it being a reflector, or a filament?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting theory.

Not sure if it's true but I'd recommend reading.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Temple of Time...an astral device.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Is this just an idea that popped into your head? Or something that you have worked on and have a working model of?

I’m not signing in to your page.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I reply to all, as all comments appear pointing to the same issue... I apologize for inconvenience (I actually did not know so much trouble to access my paper on academia.edu), need to think about how to change that. If someone gave suggestions how to fix that, I would appreciate... meantime, it is also posted here...

www.ancient-origins.net...

Thanks

Konstantin

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So we have to sign up, furnish our name, email, etc? I'm not thinking so. Put it in a public place so we can get to it.

Don't forget Mother's maiden name and for 'security reasons' type Your SSN# backwards...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If you have gmail it can be logged into in a few clicks.

Not really the point. I can give you my bank account number in a few clicks as well. However, the point is moot with the new locations, and to THAT:

OP is buying off on the idea that is is Khuf's pyramid. OK. Now explain why they went to all this trouble so the pyramid could emit light. And how did they know the chemistry of all this? And why is the pyramid oriented to True North within 3/60th of a degree? And why to the dimensions of the pyramid embody the size of the Earth, as measured in meters?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Ugh, I hate that I have to connect a Google or Facebook account to view this. Perhaps you can edit your OP and provide some quotes?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Great work.

I agree with your theory to an extent. The energetic properties and conductivity process you mention are spot on IMO, but I don't think the purpose was to produce visible light.

It was meant for initiation and ritual. The EM properties have metaphysical implications that modern science ( or myself ) can't measure. The design was deliberate and should be obvious to anyone insisting the Great Pyramid was a tomb. The specifics of what went on between humans and these energetic interactions is beyond my current understanding however.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What Im really interested in is the Sphinx. Look closely at the erosion . That maybe 10 times as old as the pyramids. The head of the Sphinx was changed and added later. Look at the erosion difference. There is your clue. Revisit it.

What do you think about the sphinx? Who built it?

Yes I agree, the Giza wasn't a tomb. It was for power of some type, and its very old. I would love to ask Nicola Tesla what his thoughts were about Giza

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't do Google or Farcebook. I mean CIAbook or is it NSAbook. Any way, I can not access it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza...

Is to demonstrate how to build a pyramid just like it.

That's it.

It's a great teastament to the ingenuity of mankind.

We rule.

And there you have it.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Godric because:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I like the way you think about some things. At least we agree about important things

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A well written and plausible theory. I enjoyed reading the article.

Can you test your theory on a smaller scale?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join