It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godric

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza...

Is to demonstrate how to build a pyramid just like it.

That's it.

It's a great teastament to the ingenuity of mankind.

We rule.

And there you have it.

Your just an old country doctor, what would you know? Come on bones!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Geez, cranky people. He gave (it's in his first post!) an alternate source for reading the article, on a regular web page. Cranky geezers!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Excellent effort, your second link worked just fine. You made a lot of research into avenues I hadnt considered, and really appreciate your exhaustive bibliography, for me to dig through. Over all a great theory and worth testing in some manner, if at all possible.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: kborissov

Great work.

I agree with your theory to an extent. The energetic properties and conductivity process you mention are spot on IMO, but I don't think the purpose was to produce visible light.

It was meant for initiation and ritual. The EM properties have metaphysical implications that modern science ( or myself ) can't measure. The design was deliberate and should be obvious to anyone insisting the Great Pyramid was a tomb. The specifics of what went on between humans and these energetic interactions is beyond my current understanding however.

Coincidentally I just started reading this book today which you will most definitely find of interest.

The Lost Art of Resurrection by Freddy Silva

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

we...

We love how people always talk in the borg style... We have decided that this will be the new norm , it's also gender neutral

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Carl Munk asked different questions. He asked:

why is it where it is?
what are the dimensions of the pyramid?
why are the two lots 2 x 3 small pyramids there?
What do they signify?
What is the mathematics (geometry) of the pyramids?

He moved the Greenwich mean time meridian to run through the center of the great pyramid and then did the geometry of Stonehenge using the new meridian and the mathematics then gave the precise GPS position of Stonehenge and a number of other ancient sites. Accurate to within 300m or feet whatever.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

many thanks for adding the ancient origins link.

a splendid theory.

would the ben-ben be gold/salt/silver layered to act as the emitter?

have you studied j. p. farrells (sp) theories on resonance and dimensions within the structure and if so would sound waves play an important part in the process? to elaborate, if one struck a bell for example at the entrance and this sound wave propagated and amplified through the passages through the medium of ionised hydrogen, could this have been observed
as a pulsing light effect on the ionosphere? perhaps a global communication system?

regards f

the flammability of the gasses would be problematic for anyone within the structure at the time of supposed operation, unless internal surface interaction created illumination.

edit on 10-4-2018 by fakedirt because: no smoking or naked flames!

edit on 10-4-2018 by fakedirt because: sp

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
My thinking is that the construction was initiated and instructed by some of the last people of a lost ice age civilization destroyed in a cataclysm (younger dryas?) partly as a way to show beyond doubt to future generations that "We Were Here". A way of showing their wealth of knowledge that be preserved through the tests of time. They made a literal mountain of knowledge.

As for its functional purpose beyond that, I'm still thinking about it, I want to see the remaining chambers and cavities explored, the final doors opened publically. I also want to see more geologists studying the Giza plateau and the Sphinx rather than archaeologists. The water erosion, seemingly from rainfall, doesn't agree with Egyptologist's chronology of the area. Also, #### Zahi Hawass.

You can tell I obviously enjoy the work of Graham Hancock lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Nice article, although i think this is quite a reach, i appreciate the effort you put in and also your credentials. Time to build a working model.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Interesting, but really no more plausible than the power plant theory, and much sketchier. At least Dunn's book has a very solid chapter on stone-cutting technology, which was worth the price of admission.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

a splendid theory.

have you studied j. p. farrells (sp) theories on resonance and dimensions within the structure and if so would sound waves play an important part in the process? to elaborate, if one struck a bell for example at the entrance and this sound wave propagated and amplified through the passages through the medium of ionised hydrogen, could this have been observed
as a pulsing light effect on the ionosphere? perhaps a global communication system?

regards f

the flammability of the gasses would be problematic for anyone within the structure at the time of supposed operation, unless internal surface interaction created illumination.

I believe that in the distant past there may well have been advanced acoustic technologies in existence that unfortunately are now lost to the world.

Hubris leads our "modern" civilization to believe that we have mastered every available technology so therefore any evidence or discussion of "lost" technology is bunk.
The idea that men thousands of years ago could have created advanced machinery that harnessed and focused sound waves and resonance to carve and lift giant monolithic slabs of rock to my mind is totally plausible, we know how much power sound waves can possess(sonic booms? Focused sonic weapons, Opera vocalist shattering glass etc)so I really don't think its that big a leap to imagine acoustic technologies in use to build pyramids, ziggurats and any number of South American wonders.
The same avenue of thought could also be used in the ideas presented by the OP.
I hope that one day we may rediscover the "arts" of the ancients, what a fantastic shock to the dominant paradigm that would be!!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hmm? gold on top of the pyramid?
was that to hold down the big gas balloon full of hydrogen?
could that have been a Arial to draw down electrical energy?
or transmit. Tesla?

I wish the locals had not stolen all the cladding on the pyramid.
it would look beautiful.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kborissov
I published an article about what I think the true function of the Great Pyramid of Giza was. Below is the link to the article. Let me know what you think

www.academia.edu...

if you do not have and do not feel creating account on academia.edu, use this link below

www.ancient-origins.net...

Thanks

Konstantin

Well, your sources that you used for information are not very good.
* the Great Pyramid is not, in fact, at the center of the Earth's landmass. That actual center is somewhere in Turkey.
* your statement, "for a structure to emit high frequency radiation (which is really light), it must be surrounded by a large land mass. " is not correct. Otherwise we'd see a lot of structures emitting light (so we wouldn't need lightbulbs at night), and several seamounts (and probably Hawai'i) would be lit up without any need for artificial light.
* also, why doesn't the Pyramid Hotel in Las Vegas glow with this light without having to use electricity?
* and why doesn't the Pyramid of the Sun glow?
* also your description of "terminals" and so forth under the pyramid makes absolutely no sense to anyone who's actually been in there. It's very clear that they weren't involved in any electrical production

You need to do practical experiments of your own on how electricity is produced. You'll quickly find out that limestone isn't very good for this.

Ditto the "aurora" idea. That one's got a lot of problems.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Great Pyramid is a Distress Beacon both physically as a massive reflective structure that could be seen from the moon or space, but also a light house of sorts or communication source for where the shafts align to.

It was created with primitive means to send a high powered beam of light to the surounding inhabited star systems.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

a splendid theory.

regards f

I believe that in the distant past there may well have been advanced acoustic technologies in existence that unfortunately are now lost to the world.

Hubris leads our "modern" civilization to believe that we have mastered every available technology so therefore any evidence or discussion of "lost" technology is bunk.
The idea that men thousands of years ago could have created advanced machinery that harnessed and focused sound waves and resonance to carve and lift giant monolithic slabs of rock to my mind is totally plausible, we know how much power sound waves can possess(sonic booms? Focused sonic weapons, Opera vocalist shattering glass etc)so I really don't think its that big a leap to imagine acoustic technologies in use to build pyramids, ziggurats and any number of South American wonders.
The same avenue of thought could also be used in the ideas presented by the OP.
I hope that one day we may rediscover the "arts" of the ancients, what a fantastic shock to the dominant paradigm that would be!!

If that's plausible to your mind, then your mind needs to spend a little time thinking about the energy involved and what that energy in the form of sound would do to the people nearby.
You can't carve or move monoliths like butter. No matter how you accomplish it, it takes energy to do it.

Said energy would absolutely liquefy anyone nearby.

Harte
edit on 4/10/2018 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
The Great Pyramid is a Distress Beacon both physically as a massive reflective structure that could be seen from the moon or space, but also a light house of sorts or communication source for where the shafts align to.

It was created with primitive means to send a high powered beam of light to the surounding inhabited star systems.

But light doesn't travel as far as radio waves. And you really can't see the GP from the other side of the planet or from a lot of places if the Earth is rotated away from you.

And why use that structure when you can just use your "star trek" technology to beam distress calls, set up beacons as small as the palm of your hand, and send "teleport here" messages?

"fly to this planet and then start searching for a light" doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
What Im really interested in is the Sphinx. Look closely at the erosion . That maybe 10 times as old as the pyramids. The head of the Sphinx was changed and added later. Look at the erosion difference. There is your clue. Revisit it.

What do you think about the sphinx? Who built it?

Yes I agree, the Giza wasn't a tomb. It was for power of some type, and its very old. I would love to ask Nicola Tesla what his thoughts were about Giza

You can read his patents, they are available online.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
A well written and plausible theory. I enjoyed reading the article.

Can you test your theory on a smaller scale?

I am thinking about it... First need to come up with the way to do simulations.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Excellent effort, your second link worked just fine. You made a lot of research into avenues I hadnt considered, and really appreciate your exhaustive bibliography, for me to dig through. Over all a great theory and worth testing in some manner, if at all possible.

Thanks for a positive feedback. I appreciate!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a splendid theory.

regards f

Sound waves are very low frequency, not sure how that would work with the pyramid. Also, ben ben could not be gold, stone at best.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join