It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Interesting, but really no more plausible than the power plant theory, and much sketchier. At least Dunn's book has a very solid chapter on stone-cutting technology, which was worth the price of admission.

Chris's work is impressive. That is one of the best references for the mechanical aspects of the pyramid. Though, I do not agree with the power plant theory.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: kborissov
I published an article about what I think the true function of the Great Pyramid of Giza was. Below is the link to the article. Let me know what you think

www.academia.edu...

if you do not have and do not feel creating account on academia.edu, use this link below

www.ancient-origins.net...

Thanks

Konstantin

Well, your sources that you used for information are not very good.
* the Great Pyramid is not, in fact, at the center of the Earth's landmass. That actual center is somewhere in Turkey.

Yes, that is correct. The pyramid has to be surrounded by large landmass, does not need to be right at the point.

* your statement, "for a structure to emit high frequency radiation (which is really light), it must be surrounded by a large land mass. " is not correct. Otherwise we'd see a lot of structures emitting light (so we wouldn't need lightbulbs at night), and several seamounts (and probably Hawai'i) would be lit up without any need for artificial light.

That is not exactly correct. Structure is needed but more importantly the structure needs to emit electrons in ionosphere. Yes, if you have a structure that can do that, it would create air glow.

* also, why doesn't the Pyramid Hotel in Las Vegas glow with this light without having to use electricity?
* and why doesn't the Pyramid of the Sun glow?
* also your description of "terminals" and so forth under the pyramid makes absolutely no sense to anyone who's actually been in there. It's very clear that they weren't involved in any electrical production

Lots of changes happened in the past 100 years. I tried to use the reference from the Edgar Brothers. I think it is the best reference to see how it looked in the past.

You need to do practical experiments of your own on how electricity is produced. You'll quickly find out that limestone isn't very good for this.

See the reference I included in the paper

Ditto the "aurora" idea. That one's got a lot of problems.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You need to do practical experiments of your own on how electricity is produced. You'll quickly find out that limestone isn't very good for this.

WHICH reference? Link it, please. Don't just assume that your reader will magically know which of 20 or so references you mean.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

WHICH reference? Link it, please. Don't just assume that your reader will magically know which of 20 or so references you mean.

That was the whole advantage of reading pdf paper. It has all references numbered with the text. All that was scraped from the ancient origins paper.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That was the whole advantage of reading pdf paper. It has all references numbered with the text. All that was scraped from the ancient origins paper.

So which reference? Please link it. That's the usual polite protocol when someone here asks for supporting evidence.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just a giant road sign.

Acoustically it's not hollow enough.

As a power plant, producing gases, elec etc, don't see it.

Isn't it 99% rock?

Maybe it's a repository for info.

A giant USB.

Maybe if we restore it to it's former glory, we would get some answers?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I really tried to take you seriously but have decided you have to be trolling people. You speculate that there has to be a reason that Egyptians built pyramids in the center of some imagined mystical point. Well not putting to much thought in to this maybe the Egyptians who live in Egypt chose to build the Pyramids in Egypt because they lived there!

Now as far as being the center of land mass just depends on where on the map we decide to make the center. I could take a map make Cuba the center or Hawaii doesn't matter but it will still look like the center of the land mass as long as I make it acurate.

Now about the pyr amid being a giant night light. Flow of electricity doesn't mean tada you get light. By the way the flow of electrons you describe in your paper is silly they don't work that way. Interesting fact for you Egypt doesn't get lightening strikes or let's say very rare. Because the flow of electrons you claim to exist doesn't occur do to lack of moisture.

Here's a map of lightening strikes notice the huge hole over egypt. The desert in North Africa makes it incredibly difficult for a static charge to build up.

io9.gizmodo.com...

edit on 4/11/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
The Great Pyramid is a Distress Beacon both physically as a massive reflective structure that could be seen from the moon or space, but also a light house of sorts or communication source for where the shafts align to.

It was created with primitive means to send a high powered beam of light to the surounding inhabited star systems.

But light doesn't travel as far as radio waves. And you really can't see the GP from the other side of the planet or from a lot of places if the Earth is rotated away from you.

And why use that structure when you can just use your "star trek" technology to beam distress calls, set up beacons as small as the palm of your hand, and send "teleport here" messages?

"fly to this planet and then start searching for a light" doesn't make a lot of sense.

Light waves or radio point being...a what if scenario speculation.
If you only had your communicator and primitive tools an tech how would you amplify the signal?
Maybe not plausible but what if...wouldn't it truly be fascinating to discover that some ancient structure was used in this way? Cause of course it's just a "tomb" that we still no so little about...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The Great Pyramid is a Distress Beacon both physically as a massive reflective structure that could be seen from the moon or space, but also a light house of sorts or communication source for where the shafts align to.

It was created with primitive means to send a high powered beam of light to the surounding inhabited star systems.

But light doesn't travel as far as radio waves. And you really can't see the GP from the other side of the planet or from a lot of places if the Earth is rotated away from you.

And why use that structure when you can just use your "star trek" technology to beam distress calls, set up beacons as small as the palm of your hand, and send "teleport here" messages?

"fly to this planet and then start searching for a light" doesn't make a lot of sense.

Light waves or radio point being...a what if scenario speculation.
If you only had your communicator and primitive tools an tech how would you amplify the signal?
Maybe not plausible but what if...wouldn't it truly be fascinating to discover that some ancient structure was used in this way? Cause of course it's just a "tomb" that we still no so little about...

...you're going to spend 20 years building up a pile of stone that's roughly carved and roughly dressed? Those stones are nowhere near the precision of modern equipment (and we'd be considered primitive to any civilization that has star travel). Rather than erecting a very tall antenna with a signal generator on top?

Heck, if I wanted to get a weak radio signal out, I could start with the crystal radio design and modify that for output. It's simple and doesn't take more than a day to build. Why spend 20 years building a pile of stone (with 3 others in front of it and then two more large ones that took 20 years apiece to build and a total of six smaller pyramids around it)?

Why not build things that are effective and take only a short time to build?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I am currently reading a book named The Lost Art of Resurrection by Freddy Silva. He makes a very good case in my opinion that the Pyramids along with other ancient megaliths and locations were in fact built for Initiation and Rituals meant to give a human being a "living resurrection", in other words gain enlightenment in order to achieve immortality after dying. I am no scholar but I know a few things and in my opinion this book is very thorough and doesn't just suppose these things but gives evidence in the way of historical documents and artwork. It is $9 on Amazon Kindle and well worth each dollar.

Just figured if you were really interested in gaining more knowledge or a different perspective you may enjoy reading it, I certainly am. He discusses many different civilizations and their practices that all hoped to achieve this using very similar methods for thousands and thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

See this one, I think it is available online...

"[13] Marzouk M. Bekhit, Saad A Khalil “Electrical Properties of Moist Limestone Samples
In The Frequency Range 1Hz-10 Hz From Abu Rawash Area” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 1 (4): 741-750, Year:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

"[13] Marzouk M. Bekhit, Saad A Khalil “Electrical Properties of Moist Limestone Samples
In The Frequency Range 1Hz-10 Hz From Abu Rawash Area” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 1 (4): 741-750, Year:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I published an article about what I think the true function of the Great Pyramid of Giza was. Below is the link to the article. Let me know what you think

www.academia.edu...

if you do not have and do not feel creating account on academia.edu, use this link below

Thanks

Konstantin

i just watched a mandela effect about this. That they are all the same size and the top view square fits a circle with earth scaled to 99.97% fits inside square and moon fits circle in orbit. Geometry is interesting. If i find it ill post

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I really tried to take you seriously but have decided you have to be trolling people. You speculate that there has to be a reason that Egyptians built pyramids in the center of some imagined mystical point. Well not putting to much thought in to this maybe the Egyptians who live in Egypt chose to build the Pyramids in Egypt because they lived there!

Read my paper where I explain why it makes no sense

Now as far as being the center of land mass just depends on where on the map we decide to make the center. I could take a map make Cuba the center or Hawaii doesn't matter but it will still look like the center of the land mass as long as I make it acurate.

I think you may not understand correctly what it means... See this en.wikipedia.org...

Now about the pyr amid being a giant night light. Flow of electricity doesn't mean tada you get light. By the way the flow of electrons you describe in your paper is silly they don't work that way. Interesting fact for you Egypt doesn't get lightening strikes or let's say very rare. Because the flow of electrons you claim to exist doesn't occur do to lack of moisture.

Yes, it does not, but I explained in my paper why GP would.

Here's a map of lightening strikes notice the huge hole over egypt. The desert in North Africa makes it incredibly difficult for a static charge to build up.

Here you are confused. I was not talking about plasma in my paper and it is not static electricity.

edit on 12-4-2018 by kborissov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

www.academia.edu...

Thanks

Konstantin

i just watched a mandela effect about this. That they are all the same size and the top view square fits a circle with earth scaled to 99.97% fits inside square and moon fits circle in orbit. Geometry is interesting. If i find it ill post

Yes, I find it interesting as well. The fact that the geometric form of the pyramid is a scaled version of the entire planet and the fact that it contains a number of earth/sun constants in the design, all that supports the hypothesis that the GP had a global function which affected the whole planet, not something built for a local application (like a tomb or granary).

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Maybe if we restore it to it's former glory, we would get some answers?

We'll need a lot of slaves for that.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

www.academia.edu...

Thanks

Konstantin

Yes, I find it interesting as well. The fact that the geometric form of the pyramid is a scaled version of the entire planet and the fact that it contains a number of earth/sun constants in the design, all that supports the hypothesis that the GP had a global function which affected the whole planet, not something built for a local application (like a tomb or granary).

Have you read about the inside of the pyramid of the sun? Or mysterious beams popping up that started at two pyramids?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Maybe its a tomb?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Maybe its a tomb?

You mean like all the evidence from workers who claim it was a tomb? People don't realize that the mysteries of the great pyramid most have been solved since archeologists uncovered where the workers lived and worked.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Having looked up the original paper, I don't know what it's supposed to prove.
* the amounts of power we're talking about is very tiny.
* it applies to limestone immersed in an aquifer (which is not the case of the GP) and to limestone that's wet (ditto.)
* it is relevant to seismology and finding oil.

If you're trying to use this paper to say that the GP produces/transmits power in limestone, may I suggest that you read the whole thing and not the PDF that's so easily found (which has only the introduction and not the full paper)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join