It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The function of the Great Pyramid of Giza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kborissov

originally posted by: anotherside

I published an article about what I think the true function of the Great Pyramid of Giza was. Below is the link to the article. Let me know what you think

www.academia.edu...

if you do not have and do not feel creating account on academia.edu, use this link below

www.ancient-origins.net...

Thanks

Konstantin

i just watched a mandela effect about this. That they are all the same size and the top view square fits a circle with earth scaled to 99.97% fits inside square and moon fits circle in orbit. Geometry is interesting. If i find it ill post

Yes, I find it interesting as well. The fact that the geometric form of the pyramid is a scaled version of the entire planet and the fact that it contains a number of earth/sun constants in the design, all that supports the hypothesis that the GP had a global function which affected the whole planet, not something built for a local application (like a tomb or granary).

Actually, that's just coincidence. I can use the same maths to prove that my cat's ear is a scaled version of the entire planet and find sun-earth constants (with a reasonable amount of accuracy) in the proportions of my three year old cat. I can also do the same thing with my house, with your house, with a car of any make and model, etc, etc.

Humans love making correlations. But just because you can correlate something (my cat's ear with the GP, etc) doesn't mean it's significant. Advanced civilizations didn't engineer Lilly Lightpaws.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I published an article about what I think the true function of the Great Pyramid of Giza was. Below is the link to the article. Let me know what you think

www.academia.edu...

if you do not have and do not feel creating account on academia.edu, use this link below

Thanks

Konstantin

i just watched a mandela effect about this. That they are all the same size and the top view square fits a circle with earth scaled to 99.97% fits inside square and moon fits circle in orbit. Geometry is interesting. If i find it ill post

Yes, I find it interesting as well. The fact that the geometric form of the pyramid is a scaled version of the entire planet and the fact that it contains a number of earth/sun constants in the design, all that supports the hypothesis that the GP had a global function which affected the whole planet, not something built for a local application (like a tomb or granary).

Actually, that's just coincidence. I can use the same maths to prove that my cat's ear is a scaled version of the entire planet and find sun-earth constants (with a reasonable amount of accuracy) in the proportions of my three year old cat. I can also do the same thing with my house, with your house, with a car of any make and model, etc, etc.

Humans love making correlations. But just because you can correlate something (my cat's ear with the GP, etc) doesn't mean it's significant. Advanced civilizations didn't engineer Lilly Lightpaws.

i was actually coincidentaly joking with myself about size and dimension. I was noting "what if our universes/dimensions etc.. Are in tiny boxes all lined controlled by whatever on a table in some lab in a place just like ours?" If we went there size/dimension/perception stays the same.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

www.academia.edu...

Thanks

Konstantin

i was actually coincidentaly joking with myself about size and dimension. I was noting "what if our universes/dimensions etc.. Are in tiny boxes all lined controlled by whatever on a table in some lab in a place just like ours?" If we went there size/dimension/perception stays the same.

There's been some fun pulp science fiction stories along those lines, if memory serves.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

www.academia.edu...

Thanks

Konstantin

Try to correlate the size of your house with the earth proportions, tell me how that will work out.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

www.academia.edu...

Thanks

Konstantin

Coincidence, ha?.... I think you Egyptologiest would make a great career in anything which requires knowledge of statistics, probabilities and random processes. It appears you are all experts in that as when you do not comprehend, you tend to explain all with random play of events, coincidence or just happened things... I can also say that you are good in turning a blind eye and brushing things under the carpet when they do not fall your way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

www.academia.edu...

Thanks

Konstantin

Coincidence, ha?.... I think you Egyptologiest would make a great career in anything which requires knowledge of statistics, probabilities and random processes. It appears you are all experts in that as when you do not comprehend, you tend to explain all with random play of events, coincidence or just happened things... I can also say that you are good in turning a blind eye and brushing things under the carpet when they do not fall your way.

Martin Gardner made many of those same correlations using the Washingtom Monument (which has a PYRAMID ON THE TOP!!!!)

You can fool yourself all day, if you're a fool.

Harte

edit on 4/14/2018 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well, yes. I taught math and statistics for three semesters at the University while I was getting my Masters'. As with anyone trained in the sciences, I have a pretty good grip on the difference between correlation and causation.

Discounting an implausible hypothesis does not mean "turning a blind eye."

And I have not forgotten that the paper you cite on electrical properties of limestone does not prove what you think it proves. In fact, it proves my statement that limestone is a lousy conductor of electricity even when it's in an aquifer.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Lets quit jacking around and turn this machine on

We can sit and look at it all we want , until we turn it on we wont know crap.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gLuEBoY
Lets quit jacking around and turn this machine on

We can sit and look at it all we want , until we turn it on we wont know crap.

Go ahead. Build a small scale model.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gLuEBoY

Even assuming it was once a machine that could be turned on, there is too little left today for us to do so.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well, yes. I taught math and statistics for three semesters at the University while I was getting my Masters'. As with anyone trained in the sciences, I have a pretty good grip on the difference between correlation and causation.

Discounting an implausible hypothesis does not mean "turning a blind eye."

You still did not explain why it is implausible except saying that it is implausible...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And I have not forgotten that the paper you cite on electrical properties of limestone does not prove what you think it proves. In fact, it proves my statement that limestone is a lousy conductor of electricity even when it's in an aquifer.

Please elaborate more about why it is a lousy conductor at very high frequency.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

www.academia.edu...

Thanks

Konstantin

Martin Gardner made many of those same correlations using the Washingtom Monument (which has a PYRAMID ON THE TOP!!!!)

You can fool yourself all day, if you're a fool.

Harte

Let's not call names here. First, I am sure it violates one or two rules of this forum. Second, I am the way better in this game than you are. if we go that route I can assure you that after a while you will be chasing your tale

edit on 14-4-2018 by kborissov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think the designers and engineers of the day thought the Great Pyramid and its location were self evident.
Many different interpretations especially in the art world, so lots of use as prior art.
There was a renaissance of interest in the 1800's and early 1900's that could potentially blur cause and effect.
Science thousands of years ago was still rooted in basic astronomy and seasonal prediction.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Several years ago I remember reading about someone who visited Heaven and saw pyramids there.

Not sure about the name but Dr. Percy Collett is probably the one, quite a few of his tapes exist on YouTube.

Below are a few confirmations of this that I have run across over the years...

originally posted by: AriesJedi
I have been to Heaven quite a few times. I have no idea why I was able to and yet many are not. The building was quite definitely a pyramid shape and not a cube. Later on I read Revelation and my building was in there, as the mountain that John was on. Even now I chuckle when I read yet again it is a cube. How can a waterfall fall miles? and not be a deafening roar?.

originally posted by: silver wolverine
i beleive the pryamids were built by the devils angels that were cast out of heaven. The bible tells of them. That is why Noahs flood occured because they were having children with humans.

Visions Beyond the Veil is a curious volume by H. A. Baker, a missionary in Yunan, China. Published in 1973 but referring to undated events much earlier, the book tells of "children playing harps" in Heaven (pp.55, 70, 117). The Heavenly City is described as "a pyramid" (pp.52-53).

Visions Beyond the Veil

"The scene expanded and I saw that from the center, and around which the multitudes were congregated, arose a pyramid whose column was composed of pearls and most precious stones, set with crosses of spiritualized diamond, upon which were engraven the names of those who had suffered for their love of truth, and who not counting their lives dear had endured persecution even unto death.

Visions of Other Parts of the Heavenly City by H. A. Baker
PDF format --- Word format

It is clear to see that apart from Piazzi Smyth (and possibly Proctor), the dates for the creation of the pyramid are all considerably earlier than modern Egyptologists claim. This is not due to a lack of science or rigor; On the contrary, the Radio-carbon dating at Giza supports the idea that the Great pyramid was built long before it is currently claimed by Egyptologists.

The Great pyramid - When was it Built

The three major pyramids at Giza are completely devoid of Egyptian hieroglyphs inside and out and there has been no evidence of any Pharaoh ever being laid to rest in any of them. This is very significant because the three Pyramids along the Giza Plateau initially had nothing to do with the Egyptians. They were designed by Noah’s grandfather, Enoch, a man who walked with YHWH (Genesis 5:24). The Great Pyramid was originally called “The Pillar of Enoch.” The Pillar of Enoch was built with supernatural knowledge that was handed down to Enoch

Pyramids and the Egyptians

Curious watermarks are still visible today on the Giza Pyramid to those with a keen eye. Thanks to the fabulous lithographs of the late Scottish landscape artist David Roberts, watermarks are clearly visible on his images drawn in 1838 depicting the Sphinx and limestone casing stones of the Great Pyramid, which prove there existence before the time of the Pharaohs.

Part of Enoch’s design plan was to have these structures withstand an impending flood. To do this he used a special organic material in the mortar that would resist dissolving in heated water. To this day the material has been unsuccessfully replicated in any known laboratory.

Watermarks on the Giza Pyramid

From my research, I have ascertained that the Great Pyramid and the Great Sphinx are incredibly complex astronomical markers that were partly meant to tell us the time of Earth’s creation, and the time that the Earth, as we know it, will cease to exist.

Even more importantly, these monuments show that some of our antediluvian ancestors knew of the biblically laid out Path to Salvation before the Bible was written! In addition, they knew of, and longed for the coming of the great Deliverer and Messiah that the signs in the heavens surrounding our Earth conveyed hidden knowledge about.

Pillar of Enoch

Evidence suggests that the three main Giza pyramids are at least twelve thousand years old and have been submerged in water in the past. In support of this ancient flood scenario, mysterious legends and records tell of watermarks that were clearly visible on the limestone casing stones of the Great Pyramid before those stones were removed by the Arabs. These watermarks were halfway up the sides of the pyramid, or about 400 feet above the present level of the Nile River.

Further, when the Great Pyramid was first opened, incrustations of salt an inch thick were found inside. While much of this salt is known to be natural exudation from the stones of the pyramid, chemical analysis has shown that some of the salt has a mineral content consistent with salt from the sea. These salt incrustations, found at a height corresponding to the water level marks left on the exterior, are further evidence that at some time in the distant past the pyramid was submerged halfway up its height.

The Great Pyramid Was Once Under Water

Ken Klein tells about the making of his documentary on the legend of the Great Pyramid. He discusses the "Inventory Stele" found near the Sphinx. Today, Egyptian authorities have the stele boarded up to keep the truth from being known. But Ken tells us the secret of the Stele - Pharaoh Kufu order repairs for the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid, proving that the Great Pyramid was already built before Egypt ever came into existence.

It also says that Pharaoh Kufu built three small pyramids that still exist today nearby. The pyramid's design is far too advanced for early man to have built. So who built it? Did Enoch along with Heaven's help build it? Strong biblical evidence suggests that it is a monument and a witness for the generation that is living who will experience the end times.

THE PILLAR OF ENOCH (program 1 of 2) - YouTube

edit on 4.14.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It is a known poor conductor of electricity answered over here

The longer answer is that the electrons are tightly bound and don't flow from one atom to another in this compound. It is thermally conductive to some degree but it's poorer at thermal conduction than other materials This is why natural stone is used to keep cellars and houses cool and why limestone caves have a year-round stable temperature (because the heat exchange keeps the temperature balanced.)

You *can* get calcium carbonate solutions to conduct electricity, but they have to be concentrated (limestone is not pure calcium carbonate.)

Also note:

Calcium carbonate is widely used as an extender in paints,[23] in particular matte emulsion paint where typically 30% by weight of the paint is either chalk or marble. It is also a popular filler in plastics.[23] Some typical examples include around 15 to 20% loading of chalk in unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (uPVC) drain pipe, 5 to 15% loading of stearate coated chalk or marble in uPVC window profile. PVC cables can use calcium carbonate at loadings of up to 70 phr (parts per hundred parts of resin) to improve mechanical properties (tensile strength and elongation) and electrical properties (volume resistivity)

Source

edit on 15-4-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It was the world's first ATM machine, which spit out TutCoins like a Vegas slot machine, at Summer Solstice. The smaller version of the Great Pyramid was later built in Vegas, as a historical tribute.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Well, yes. I taught math and statistics for three semesters at the University while I was getting my Masters'.

Good! it shall be a piece of cake for you then to calculate probability of the pyramids built at the geographical center of Earth.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Limestone is a known poor conductor of electricity.

This statement is too general. Yes and No, all depends on a variety of factors such as temperature, pressure, metal content, type of limestone, crystal content, frequency of excitation, and moisture among others. I wish it wold be that simple to say limestone is poor conductor, period. That would make life easy for hundreds of science research institutes spread around the world which are specializing in conductivity of materials.

The longer answer is that the electrons are tightly bound and don't flow from one atom to another in this compound.

AS LEAST, you need to adjust this statement for the presence of magnesium found in the limestone. Refer to this paper which is also reference in my article.
[12] M.W. Barsoum, A. Ganguly, and G. Hug. ”Microstructural Evidence of Reconstituted Limestone blocks in the Great Pyramids of Egypt, Journal of the American Ceramic Society”. Year: 2006.

I cannot find another paper which shows exact percentage of Magnesium in the limestone but let me know if interested I will look further. Magnesium has some unbound electrons. Its conductance is generally poorer compared to copper but mind you, the materials which have high conductivity could not be used instead of limestone, period! as this would result in a very narrow skin depth for the electron flow at high frequency causing excessive heat and melting.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why?

You were the one making the claim. You need to give the proof. There's plenty of evidence that it's not at Giza.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join