It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

- Stan with explicit lyrics.

I even got the underground # you did with Skam

Skam is another rapper. By underground he means independent hip hop. Nothing nefarious there.
edit on 7-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I know what Q is doing and so far there is no indication that they are not what they claim to be. I'm not worried because i can proof there true intentions at any given moment but unfortunately that would nuke this board into oblivion. Like i said i'm not stupid. I followed all of this way before it hit ATS. I was there when FBIAnon,WHInsider,PDAnon,MarshallAnon,MegaAnon and finally Q showed up.

4 magic words and a formula. I always come prepared.

i appreciate that you claim to know something you cannot for dire reasons reveal to anyone else, that is total and absolute proof of everything... but i'm sure you appreciate how that doesn't translate into faith for anyone else. at least, it doesn't for me.

plus it kind of sounds fake. ooh i know something that would blow your mind, but i can't reveal it! oooOOOOooooo.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: fiverx313

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. That's your problem.

Ps - I like jive better, thanks smartie!

It's pointless. They never read the damn 4 previous threads.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

i've read quite a bit of them. and when something was touted as evidence and it didn't seem evidentiary to me, and i asked for proof, i was met with disambiguation, exhortations to go back and read, and dismissal.

and this is more of the same, honestly. you do not have proof. you have excuses.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

either way, it's a conspiracy. do you want to follow the leader or really see behind the curtain, is what i'm curious about.

There is no leader here, not even Q. We do know who is behind the curtain and it's not Q. It's what this thread is about but because you already know it's either a LARP or a hoax you can't see that. Get with it already. jeez.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Eminem with multiple personalities.

Marshall Mathers -> Eminem -> Slim Shady.

How many more might there be?

LOL...yeah...I listened to a lot of Eminem in his early days. Dark and angry...but leavened with quite a bit of humor too. I used to quip that he was the first musician to actually monetize his multiple personalities. I had no idea back then, just how close to the bone that might be.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Men asked to step up to end sex trafficking. Hundreds in Modesto did just that

Read more here:
www.modbee.com...=cpy

After an early morning of heavy rain, hundreds in Modesto gathered to march to end sex trafficking Saturday. The raindrops stayed away for the duration of the #iamchange Freedom Walk up McHenry Avenue from Centenary Church. The event was a call to action for men of faith to help stop sexual exploitation and human trafficking.

"I am just tired of all these kids being hurt by this," said Modesto resident and Freedom Walk participant Thomas Allison, whose wife deals with sex trafficking through her work with the Stanislaus County Probation Department. "It's great to see all these men and families trying to put a stop to this."

Read more here: www.modbee.com...=cpy

Without Permission was founded in 2010 and has since helped more than 360 victims of sex trafficking. The group focuses on prevention, justice and helping victims through its works with churches, public and private agencies, schools and law enforcement.

Read more here: www.modbee.com...=cpy

I posted this earlier, but I thought it's worth putting out there again.
Human trafficking map

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
There is no leader here, not even Q. We do know who is behind the curtain and it's not Q. It's what this thread is about but because you already know it's either a LARP or a hoax you can't see that. Get with it already. jeez.

i can't know what you know because i already know something else. but there is no proof because i didn't read every word of every thread -- which to be honest, contains a lot of rambling about your sense of community, and a lot of guessing about what an acronym means, and not a lot of what you might call content or evidence.

but you know things! congrats on that.

link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i've read quite a bit of them. and when something was touted as evidence and it didn't seem evidentiary to me, and i asked for proof, i was met with disambiguation, exhortations to go back and read, and dismissal.

and this is more of the same, honestly. you do not have proof. you have excuses.

Because the proof is on /Pol/ or now Infinity. Both boards we are not allowed to link too. That's the f#cking reason why we tell you to look it up for yourself.

link   

That's not at all what he said. Now you're just being a dick. You're not interested in this in the way you keep trying to make it seem like.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
anyway, i'll leave you alone now to resume your dissection of drops, guessing of acronyms, working in of other conspiracy theories, and complaining about how badly i've derailed the thread and how you all really just shouldn't engage with people who are not already in agreement with you and playing the game they way YOU want to play it.

seems productive

Because the proof is on /Pol/ or now Infinity. Both boards we are not allowed to link too. That's the f#cking reason why we tell you to look it up for yourself.

sure it is. along with your four words.

originally posted by: Wookiep
That's not at all what he said. Now you're just being a dick. You're not interested in this in the way you keep trying to make it seem like.

you're right, i'm being rude. that's part of why i'm going now. it's frustrating to try and have a dialogue with people who are dismissive, and then tell you that you're the one who's dismissive.
edit on 7-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Yeah we are all stupid bla bla bla. F#cking hell you people are annoying i wish we had a ignore function or a filter like Infinity.

I’m sorry but that’s not how this thread operates, the mods have made that clear.

Supporters and non supporters are free to post here

Well look up all the different members who answered the same questions multiple times. Most of them are in the first thread. Read it and come back to us.

The trouble is the Q believers here don’t realy answer any questions they don’t like

I had a couple of replies to my Donald Trump and Epstein connection, and that’s cool as it’s their opinion but others here have asked important questions and been ignored

I believe Q is real, it’s not Donald but a member of the alt right media networks working their fan base with these anti democrat conspiracy theories

it worked during the election and they will keep this process going non stop

You guys are political pawns being used on a snakes and ladders board, I have read a majority of all these well put together threads by the OP and it’s pure party politics

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Playing the victim card.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Disagreeing is one thing, being a douche is another. Bye!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

anyway, i'll leave you alone

Thank You.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Playing the victim card.

sorry, does that leave you without any moves?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

OK, fine. If the offered proof is not proof, then you go on with your life. No harm, no fowl.

Why keep coming back? Why does it bother you that some of us keep playing with this?

You are like an atheist that keeps popping into Christian threads to tell the Christians that you don't believe when the topic isn't even whether or not people believe and why. We get that you don't believe and that's fine with us. Now you can go on or tell us what proof you have that we shouldn't believe. You don't have any of that except your complaints that there is none.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He's intentionally trying to trigger you and you're letting him. If his post offers no value, ignore it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So anti-democrat that we've been tracking resigning Republicans too.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
From the trafficking site I linked to:

Thought this was interesting too!

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join