It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
If fake at least it is pretty darn good puzzle which seems to me has a more than few pieces that have fit together. Well thought out

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No, darlin', it is. It's all just sex. Sorry, you can't see it that way.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
If fake at least it is pretty darn good puzzle which seems to me has a more than few pieces that have fit together. Well thought out

oh definitely, i think whoever (or whoevers) is writing the main script has been very clever about weaving in known facts. they've done some homework to make this all intriguing and captivating and just believable enough to get people interested.

it's a clever fake, designed to appeal to a certain mindset. i admire it as art, at this point. and those of you who have put in so much work to embroider and discover and elaborate, as collaborative artists.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah we are all stupid bla bla bla. F#cking hell you people are annoying i wish we had a ignore function or a filter like Infinity.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Your third picture with the comments call Rachael Chandler Rachael Chandler Guinness!

I wondered whether she is related to the Guinness brewing family and it appears she married Tom Guiness.

I found a Vogue link of her wedding but after 2 seconds the page blanks itself!!

Seems like someone doesn't want us to read this article. Does anyone know how to correct the page to read the article?

Please take care with link... as I've said, it looks like someone has added a script to it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ABC reporting a fire on 50th floor of Trump Tower. Did someone mention a fire PE?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The fire inside TT is spreading fast. I hope there are no casualties. My gut says it's a warning. F#ck off Deep State.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah we are all stupid bla bla bla. F#cking hell you people are annoying i wish we had a ignore function or a filter like Infinity.

never have i said, or would i say, or do i think that you're all stupid.

far from it.

do you assume everyone you disagree with, or don't see things the same way as, are stupid? that sounds painful.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

never have i said, or would i say, or do i think that you're all stupid.

far from it.

do you assume everyone you disagree with, or don't see things the same way as, are stupid? that sounds painful.

You are constantly ranting about Q being fake. Don't be coy i'm not stupid and see right through this BS. You are sowing doubt and that's all you do. Predictable.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Your third picture with the comments call Rachael Chandler Rachael Chandler Guinness!

I wondered whether she is related to the Guinness brewing family and it appears she married Tom Guiness.

I found a Vogue link of her wedding but after 2 seconds the page blanks itself!!

Seems like someone doesn't want us to read this article. Does anyone know how to correct the page to read the article?

Please take care with link... as I've said, it looks like someone has added a script to it.

Her husband is a stylist and consultant or something. If I remember his name is Tom Guinness. Used to work for Vogue and some other magazines, Rachel also worked for Vogue.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
ABC reporting a fire on 50th floor of Trump Tower. Did someone mention a fire PE?

Trump has an office and home in 58. He is in Washington though.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You are constantly ranting about Q being fake. Don't be coy i'm not stupid and see right through this BS. You are sowing doubt and that's all you do. Predictable.

that's my opinion.

i don't believe in god either but i don't think all religious people are stupid.

you're taking my opinion awfully personally. i know you're a firm believer but it concerns me that you are so reactive to any kind of discussion like this, tbh. if this can't withstand inquiry and healthy doubt then...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I just witnessed it live.

...and made a thread about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

that's my opinion.

i don't believe in god either but i don't think all religious people are stupid.

you're taking my opinion awfully personally. i know you're a firm believer but it concerns me that you are so reactive to any kind of discussion like this, tbh. if this can't withstand inquiry and healthy doubt then...

We have to endure this BS since this thread was made. 5 parts and we heard it all a thousand times. I'm just tired of listening to the same concern BS over and over again. We know it by now and i discussed this topic multiple times without any results. It's a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Drudge is on it now too.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

we all wonder about each other's motivations, don't we

No, no guessing with you, yours are very clear: Trump Butthurt otherwise known as TDS. It's your common theme across the boards.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You seem to have it all figured out!

Shut it down fellas, fiverx313 has solved the puzzle!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Oh, she likes to feel superior to all us poor, poor deluded people, too. Bless our hearts.

link   
Fire broke out in a residential apartment but NYFD seems to have it under control by now.

link   
a reply to: The GUT

...less grief in ME threads...

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join