It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Question for those who would actually know.

As far as I know there is no new global conflicts needing Marines involved.

It has been said the Marines are under the POTUS control directly. Anyone know of Marines being called up for ACTIVE duty, not training or other typical service cycles? Why would Trump need more Marines, if this of course is happening?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Veterans on Infinity posted they got a call to return to active duty as of late.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Very interesting monsters.

GM = Ghislaine Maxwell

Yes that is her in these pics. The linked article tells of the other girl in pics Virginia Roberts suing her and Epstein. She got a big settlement, it's just coming out in Epstein's current trial, 20 million or maybe that was split between 3 victims?

Roberts sued Maxwell for trafficking her to Epstein basically, also grooming and training her.

Then there is Maxwell at Chelsea's wedding. How cosy.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
I've translated the Hex from first one - starts "Project Littlefoot". Do you want translations here or by message?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've translated the Hex from first one - starts "Project Littlefoot". Do you want translations here or by message?

Anything about Project Cassandra?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Can you share them here for all of us? I am very interested and would like to see the translation.

Thanks in advance if you decide to post on the open board, and thanks for your work.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Crumbs together make what. Red white red white .... Educate yourself ...... Is this Yale University. Secret society talk has been around forever.... Has to start somewhere.... Just my 2.5 cents

Dr. Larry Nasser at msu was a deviant

But Nasser was protected. No way he gets away with what he was doing for so long without people knowing. Same with the coach at Penn State.

Of course, it doesn't mean they are part of it, but it does show you what people are allowing ... same with the sex scandals in the Vatican and Catholic Church structure.

What I said to fixer is true -- it's all just sex. That's how they view it, and that's how they want the rest of us to view it too. Why do you think we've been inculcated with moral relativism? It move us to a place where it is just sex, where we can start to say, "Not right for me ever, but who am I to judge what's right for someone else?" When you say that, you are tacitly admitting it *is* all right for you.

Moral relativism is no morals at all because even if you don't engage yourself, you won't stop others from engaging, so you have no real moral boundaries anymore.

Ergo, it's all just sex.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

There is absolutely no question P-Gate is real. Q is 100% real as well. Rest assured we have people here under the guise of patriots who are not. Stay thirsty my friends.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

These bastions of higher learning cough cough are funded by someone. Look at what power comes from them
edit on 472018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

qanon.pub

I looked up HAMMER and found this. “THE HAMMER” — Ultra-secret Supercomputer System Used by CIA/NSA to ‘Wiretap’ Trump Will they use HAMMER to prevent the pic/videos from being shared?

President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper and his Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan oversaw a secret supercomputer system known as “THE HAMMER,” according to former NSA/CIA contractor-turned whistleblower Dennis Montgomery.

Clapper and Brennan were using the supercomputer system to conduct illegal and unconstitutional government data harvesting and wiretapping. THE HAMMER was installed on federal property in Fort Washington, Maryland at a complex which some speculate is a secret CIA and NSA operation operating at a US Naval facility.

President Trump’s allegation that the Obama Administration was wiretapping him is not only supported by Montgomery’s whistleblower revelations about Brennan’s and Clapper’s computer system THE HAMMER, but also by statements made this week by William Binney, a former NSA Technical Director of the World Geopolitical and Military Analysis Reporting Group, by former CIA and State Department official Larry Johnson, and by Montgomery’s attorney Larry Klayman.

Computer expert Dennis Montgomery developed software programs that could breach secure computer systems and collect massive amounts of data.

That system, THE HAMMER, according to the audio tapes, accessed the phone calls, emails and bank accounts of millions of ordinary Americans.

The tapes also reveal that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

edit on 7-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: MetalThunder

What I said to fixer is true -- it's all just sex. That's how they view it, and that's how they want the rest of us to view it too. Why do you think we've been inculcated with moral relativism? It move us to a place where it is just sex, where we can start to say, "Not right for me ever, but who am I to judge what's right for someone else?" When you say that, you are tacitly admitting it *is* all right for you.

Moral relativism is no morals at all because even if you don't engage yourself, you won't stop others from engaging, so you have no real moral boundaries anymore.

Ergo, it's all just sex.

So very well stated. We can even apply that very same mentality to anything that differentiates one from another. The MSM has been in such overdrive for the past 2 decades they have effectively given a voice to those who are the minority so much so it has begun to affect the majority into thinking "but who am I to judge what's right for someone else."

It's this self destructive mentality that leads to the cancer that is the liberal mentality that we should accept anyone and everyone for who or what they are regardless of an absence of morals. Liberals are a truly disgusting segment of any society.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
RiP. I read some really vile tweets and i hope this tragedy will teach them a lesson. Probably not though.1 man dead after apartment fire at Trump Tower in New York

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

voat.co...

Here is a sniptet from an anon who know Chandler in real life.

She speculates the private jet pic is taken on Ron Burkle's jet who was a close family friend.

She is the daughter of a prominent LA family who owned the LA Times for years.

Anon also outlines the close connections between Abromovitch and Chandler. Pics above are from a project they did together. Intetesting little read.

Anon also lists some other prominent names that went to highschool in Brentwood with them, Dr. Phil's kids, Schwarzenegger ect.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Who took over Epsteins "business"? Was it Marina Abramovic? I can't stand this creature.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Not sure but I am guessing it is someone like Chandler or some other girl who was there as a young girl and groomed into being s madam.

These stylists, models, photographers who are like c list can use their "business" to travel everywhere. To take young models with them.

Many of these young sad looking kids, there is no way they are getting much real modelling work. Not unless they move through the ranks and pay their "dues." Smdh.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

It is blurring the lines between right and wrong to such a degree that you can't reliably judge anymore.

Sometimes there is a legitimate grievance, but other times there is not.

Look at how police shootings have been covered. There have been cases where the cop has shot the black man and nothing is done about it. Why? The cop has clearly been in the wrong -- the case in the Carolinas comes to mind. But often the cases where the most controversy is stirred are marginal cases where either there is no clear right or wrong or it looks superficially like the cop is in the wrong but later details are exonerating.

And no one twitches when any white man or Hispanic or Asian is shot ... which does happen and the cases are just as either clear cut or sketchy there, too.

They want you to doubt. They want to twist.

There is the song American Idiot by Green Day that has the line referencing "subliminal mind-f America ..."

Well, we live it, and it's all designed to make us doubt ourselves, what we know, what we believe, our moral foundations.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The weird thing about that podcast I linked to is The guest, Tracy Twyman says she became interested in Q when she realized Q was reading her blog and using her verbiage. How does Q know everything?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

AI ?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It really almost has to be.

Does anyone remember this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Q seems eerily similar

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: MostlyReading

LOLOLOLO...now that deserves a smile at least....let's keep on keeping on folks....you know you're one of us !

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join