It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Not linking to other forums is about as old as this site.

Just use this:
qanon.pub...
edit on 7-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ok, what did you think of this, or when Trump said "setting the stage" and made a Q-shaped gesture in the air. There was also timed tweets and phrases used. Q is with Trump. There's no doubt about it.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

"I hear you."

The MSM reported that as if to show that Trump has Alzheimer's and needed a reminder to say that. Pathetic. Trolled and punk'd them all!

And the same 18 spaces between the [__] that appeared shortly thereafter in Trump's tweet, both in the same drop. Anyone got that Tweet? Thanks.

Found it!

twitter.com...

That one was a double authentication of Q, with an added dimension or authentication squared.

Of course Q said just a few drops prior - "we hear you" and "we can hear you breathing".

It goes on and on this is but one example among many.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo
Good catch! The video that description was on looks like Russia and has the title "GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP " (Green castle?)

Yup. I'm waiting for Perfectenemy to chime in here.

Here are three more that are from videos that disappeared long ago.

I copied and pasted the Hex, but nver converted the messages to ASCII.

They were sitting in a text editor that I've had open and refused to close for about a month.

Freaking ADD.

DELTA TEAM OPEN COMMS 59 SEA 7.3////_///

CHARLIE TEAM STAND DOWN

THIS IS WORDSMITH 2 MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS AGAVVRYS67SJEEPPADEBNKBWKNKSLPMWI2 END OF MASSAGE WORDSMITH OUT

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Once the new posts have been added to the "Unanswered Q" spreadsheet you can quote from that without breaking the rules (I think).

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not linking to other forums is about as old as this site.

Just use this:
qanon.pub...

Do you actually read anything.
I always link.

Get lost.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey Now....please not our dogs too
your friggin Weezer song was just about enough for today ! Oh man, I'm not sure I can do this.....Matt went to his grave with secrets that I just didn't understand. He tried to tell me, GOD, I just didn't get it.
The little boy in this pic is Matt, his Dad and Mayor of SF....

It's crazy, because apparently his Dad was a pioneer of bi-lingual schools, he never taught Matt Spanish ( selfish, prick ) btw...anyways...when my daughter was entering school we were given the choice of what they called the "immersion school" which basically taught your kids in Spanish , the "plus" was that your kid would be bi-lingual, BUT, they also explained that your kid would be behind if you changed your mind and switched to a normal school....Well it took me a few minutes ( lol, and Mom's advice ) to say F#ck NO..so years later when I met Matt, I kinda had to say that nicer.

I told you guys we met in person for the 1st time on 9-11 after talking on the phone for 3 mns. prior....it really was an epic Love Story, we worked well together.
But he told me early on " He could fit into my life, but I could never fit into his life" well, how bad could it be, I thought ? I think it's very possible as I look back on things that Matt was molested as a child and it explains a lot of things.
He liked this song.

edit on 7-4-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thanks for reminding me to go check my ATS Inbox for the first time this year. How do you know when you have messages there WhatTheory? Other forums that I belong to have some kind of an animated notification in the upper right corner of the window.

You don't know when you have messages.
I just decided to check. This board is about as old as my C64, LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The +++ is the one I saw debunked. Q posted it after Trump.

this is one i've asked about too. it was the first one i saw cited as 'definitive proof' and the only thing anyone could show me was a 4chan screencap with a timestamp (no indication of what time zone the screencapper was in) and a screencap of a trump tweet that wasn't even timestamped... which is not proof to me. but no one had anything further to say on it.

this kind of thing is why i remain skeptical.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Mid 2017 it was a couple hundred, by the end of 2017 or early 2018 it was 9000. So now they are up to 24K?

What has come of the first thousands?

edit on 7-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I was steered to find the first of your extra 3 but not seen the other two before your post.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Perfectenemy

If this part is true and gets made public, it's game over.

The tapes also reveal that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance court (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

That would be bigger than I knew.

This was all turned over to fbi in 2012 and still sits in FBI with no investigation. Believe there was a lawsuit that gave Montgomery immunity.

They will continue to pretend this never existed. Seems even the so called good guys won't admit to this.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I PM's you earlier on the Vogue article.

Two pics from the slideshow that went with the article caught my attention.

Photos: Rachel Chandler Guinness Wedding

edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
... which is not proof to me. but no one had anything further to say on it.

this kind of thing is why i remain skeptical.

Quite a few of us here are skeptical but still feel a unity because, for example, the issue of Human Trafficking is breaking into the public consciousness in a big way. Most of us here at ATS used to care deeply about that one issue if nothing else.

If the Trump administration makes a major dent in the epidemic are you going to be happy about that? Will you give them credit?

edit on 7-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
If this Q was legit and not a trump supporters smear machine against the democrats they would be also targeting Trump in regards to child molestation

Why was the women who claimed to have been raped by Trump when she was a child mocked and ridiculed by Trump supporters when they push out stories about HC and a video they sickingly suggest they want to watch

SHe dropped the court case because of alleged death threats she received

There was another witness who worked for Epstein during that time frame who backed her story

This women also suggested a child was killed

Epstein had a friend in the model agency business who supplied him young teenage girls , Donald Trump also had a model agency and unlike the other big agencies out there he had young teens coming over to find work

But no, Q and the cult 45 Pizzagate madness that predates this won’t look into that and that’s why Q is nothing more than a alt right online smear campaign designed by the alt right new press media that POTUS has allowed into the White House press briefings

Very easy for them to orchestrate this and to cater for their reader base

how long has the NYPD had this alledged HRC video in their hands! A long time if we believe the Pizza crew and nothing is being done

Let me explain this to you.

No accusations about Trump and Epstein came out until Trump started talking about Bill Clinton and Epstein. Then all of the sudden this alleged chick at the Epstein party supposedly comes out of the woodwork to accuse Trump.

Notice we have heard NOTHING ZERO ZIP NADA from her ever since or before that. Why? Because it was a BS story concocted to keep Trump from talking about Bill's connections, and for the most part it worked. Do you really believe death threads would stop her from talking if it was real?

Stormy Daniels got 2 weeks of solid wall to wall coverage and offers of millions of dollars to tell her story - a one night stand that was consensual. If this Epstein chicks story was true she would be treated like a living GOD by the Trump Haters.

Of course later we found out her attorney was caught offering to pay money to women to tell a story about Trump. So that does wonders for her credibility too. You know - her attorney Gloria Allred's daughter - who worked for Harvey Weinstein to shut up some of his accusers. Put that all together and you have about the least credible accuser of all time.

You are the delusional one - The media has been hell bent to get Trump on anything for 2 years straight and all they have gotten is Stormy Daniels.

Bill actually has connections to Epstein - over 20 times on his plane. There is Zero records of Trump on that plane.

Show me any real evidence against Trump - not some nameless accusation after Bill has been accused that fades away as soon as she needs to go under oath, or some actual physical evidence - like Trump was on Epstein's plane and I will gladly look into him.

I agree 100 % with your post.
I think there are records that indicate trump went on eipstein's plane once. Juxtapose that against the dozens of trips by bill Clinton and prince Andrew. It makes sense that Eipstein used his plane and island to try to lure influential people into the elitist club and gather blackmail material on visitors. Trump saw something that horrified him. He never went back . & his first priority as president has been to crush human trafficking. Those allegations were meant to silence him. It obviously didn't work and only strengthened his resolve to crush these elitist networks that abuse children.

As for trumps business dealings along the way.... it seems like he had everyone fooled that he was one of them. Reminds me of professor snape or Plutarch huckabee.
edit on 7-4-2018 by jennyxgenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And we have idiots in charge, who warn illegal criminal immigrants before ICE raids. That is the type of brainwashed leadership we have given ourselves. It MUST change.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Quite a few of us here are skeptical but still feel a unity because, for example, the issue of Human Trafficking is breaking into the public consciousness in a big way. Most of us here at ATS used to care deeply about that one issue if nothing else.

If the Trump administration makes a major dent in the epidemic are you going to be happy about that? Will you give them credit?

yes. but i'm also going to demand a high standard of evidence that it did, in fact, happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Cheers CD, read and replied!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
United we stand Divided we fall

Means a lot to me

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He's intentionally trying to trigger you and you're letting him. If his post offers no value, ignore it.

True. And he's a she.

Damn.....tricky bastiches! ;o)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Had to post this as it's so incredible... Queen Elizabeth, head of the Church of England is related to the prophet Mohammed

“QUEEN ELIZABETH must claim her right to rule Muslims.” So ran a recent headline on the Arab Atheist Network, a web forum. It was only partly in jest. According to reports from Casablanca to Karachi, the British monarch is descended from the Prophet Muhammad, making her a cousin of the kings of Morocco and Jordan, not to mention of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran’s Supreme Leader.

ETA - Is this being re-raised as part of a plan towards one religion?
edit on 7-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join