It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yes, I noticed. Posted a perfectly good reply to a certain request for Q authentication. It elicited zero response.

Their agenda, as I see it, and I'm a pretty astute observer, doesn't appear to be motivated from the right place. I find that very troubling. It makes me angry, given what we're doing here and what's at stake.

David Seaman and his sources better be right though, that the whole thing is in motion and that dominos are falling and that "it's happening" as Trump and Q have stated.

They'd better move fast - GodSPEED!

But as to them, the willful derailers, I've seen enough and I think so too has the reader, enough to know and to see reading between the lines.

Even daskakik one of the most hardened skeptics I've ever seen with mind firmly shut, is paying attention and appears willing to consider the legitamacy of Q and what's going on on an open-minded basis. That's honest. The others, totally disingenuous in their protestations.
Methinks they doth protest way too much! lol

edit on 8-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I think you're right. He says he wants something outrageous, and then walks it back and turns it into a deal.

That's where all the sky-is-falling, "he's dangerous", "he's unstable ", etc screeching has actually helped him and not hurt him. When Trump said he'd pull out of NAFTA if it wasn't renegotiated all the conventional mouthpieces lost their minds. " NAFTA is too important". "Trump hasn't thought this out". " He's reckless and acts on whim". All those reactions actually created the impression he was willing to walk away. So what did we end up with? Several rounds of negotiating with NAFTA partners making progress.
If President Establishment threatened Mexico and Canada, noone would care. Noone would think they'd follow through. All the "unstable" talk in response to his act has only helped him.

Same with NKorea. We've spent decades chastising NKorea. They don't care. They threaten ans bluster, then smile and take our money and promise to be better behaved next time. And it has always worked. Now suddenly Trump stands toe-to-toe, and the media cries "war-monger", " idiot", "he'll start WWIII" and it has actually created enough doubt that the pattern has been broken. I don't know if it is fixed, but it's at least going differently.

I can't imagine any establishment POTUS getting a similar results because they are boxed into the pattern. The threats aren't credible. I don't think Trump has any intention of a tariff war any more than the threat of tariffs and ending the trade agreement with Korea was the end game. That resulted in underreported con cessions from Seoul.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

THIS IS WORDSMITH 2 MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS AGAVVRYS67SJEEPPADEBNKBWKNKSLPMWI2 END OF MASSAGE WORDSMITH OUT

End of "massage"? Like a happy ending?
edit on 8-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: Treachery

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

If people want to acquaint themselves with Trump, I recommend Parts 1 and 2 of the new documentary "Trump: An American Dream".

Part 1)

Part 2)

For people to think that there isn't a plan, even one that preceeded and anticipated Trump, and that it's inconceivable that he's actually playing stealthy 3D chess based on unbeholden and unpredictacle "killer instincts" is a bias born of simple hatred and TDS. Sad.

Trump is a flawed person, as are most, but he might very well live up to the new vanity plate that he put on the Presidential Limo.

We'll know for sure soon enough and are already seeing signs of it, as Trump hits 50%+ and begins to move from strength to strength in his decision making and choices and moves.

No one else could or would be doing these things. Like you said, they would be an Establishment President and that's certainly not Trump.

P.S. That documentary is fantastic btw, well worth watching. Then you'll see that Trump is the right man at the right time to do the right things.

edit on 8-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting but, to be fair, only 373 have a rumor or comment and even some of those are pretty mundane.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think those come from a website.
But you need a login to see it.
People with logins are publishing.
Besides, the "Silence of the Lambs MSM" is a good indicator it's real 🙌

You can plainly see at the top of the list, that it was compiled by specific members of a research team. But as time passes without many being unsealed, my skepticism of this "research team" grows.

Watched a video today, of the pedogate guy...David Seaman, I think...who popped a literal cork, saying he has personally seen unsealed indictments, and is no longer going to do his podcast. He at least, thinks it's all over but the roundup.

I watched some of it here: twitter.com...

It's interesting that he recorded it in a Washington D.C. hotel room, after (allegedly) being briefed 2 days ago, on what's about to unfold. Probably when Congress returns from Easter vacation on 4/9/2018.

Thank-you for that update!

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

THIS IS WORDSMITH 2 MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS AGAVVRYS67SJEEPPADEBNKBWKNKSLPMWI2 END OF MASSAGE WORDSMITH OUT

End of "massage"? Like a happy ending?

link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

My agenda is TRUTH.

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
For people to think that there isn't a plan, even one that preceeded and anticipated Trump, and that it's inconceivable that he's actually playing stealthy 3D chess based on unbeholden and unpredictacle "killer instincts" is a bias born of simple hatred and TDS. Sad.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't really buy the Q-narrative, either. And if it is true, it's an op, which should make everybody more skeptical anyway.

Regardless, I think there are some really important things being pieced together because of this. Most of the connections in the threads exist completely independently of the legitimacy of the whole Q story.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Interesting but, to be fair, only 373 have a rumor or comment and even some of those are pretty mundane.

I can understand most corporations not disclosing that the CEO resigned due to sex-related reasons. Companies want to maintain their image, and the resigning CEO probably didn't tell his family why he REALLY quit. Those resigned CEOs whose spreadsheet entries contain derogatory explanations, were probably publicly outed, before the resignation, firing, or retirement.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think those come from a website.
But you need a login to see it.
People with logins are publishing.
Besides, the "Silence of the Lambs MSM" is a good indicator it's real 🙌

You can plainly see at the top of the list, that it was compiled by specific members of a research team. But as time passes without many being unsealed, my skepticism of this "research team" grows.

Watched a video today, of the pedogate guy...David Seaman, I think...who popped a literal cork, saying he has personally seen unsealed indictments, and is no longer going to do his podcast. He at least, thinks it's all over but the roundup.

I watched some of it here: twitter.com...

It's interesting that he recorded it in a Washington D.C. hotel room, after (allegedly) being briefed 2 days ago, on what's about to unfold. Probably when Congress returns from Easter vacation on 4/9/2018.

Thank-you for that update!

Something about that David Seamon video seemed off. I wouldn't hold my breath for a possible Monday news bomb in that regard.

Not to mention the drunker he got, the more irritating his rant was.

Still I'm hoping for this powder keg to burst!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Sure but only approx. 21% have any comment and some of those include death, seeking an opportunity in another company and there is a chunk of 17 who left one political party and founded another. 143 of them just says retired with no comment. Some are even blank (7 rows).

Also, it is international, so while 1,773 might seem like a big number, taking into account the scope and discounting the mundane, it isn't all that nefarious.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well it needs more data and less anti-critical thinking, hostile inclusiveness, and cult / quasi-religious rhetoric.

And the data that comes up needs to be put into a format for regular people. Otherwise whats the point, besides the making of a politician cult of personality machine?

Thanks. If this was another thread, I'd ask more about that cash flow. Maybe another time/place.

Isnt this supposed to be a fancy open research forum?

Is only Q qualified to say what people should be thinking about and looking up?

Well Q doesnt know everything. Q isnt bringing up all the important stuff. Q wont hold Trump's nuts to the fire when they need to be. Q wont keep Trump honest. And I could go on with this paragraph but I'll play nice and leave it there for now.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This is the most off-topic thing I will ever post here.

I just watched Qlander, I mean Zoolander.

So many weirdly congruent themes in that film, viewed in todays light.

It's almost like Stiller was making a veiled Hollyweird expose'.

If people want to take a little break and RELAX....watch it. Too many coincidences....
edit on 8-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: The film opened 2 weeks after 9/11, Stiller had the Twin Towers airbrushed out.

edit on 8-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: MK Ultra, Political Assassination, Models, Hierarchy, X-files, Extortion Zip files, 3rd World sweat shops.... it's a weird one for 2001

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I only listened to the first few minutes. Thanks for confirming that it was a good decision. Seaman's name was raised in this thread 2 days ago. So I thought he might be well-connected. If not, nothing lost. Like you, when I SEE it happen, I'll pop a cork and maybe even smoke something to celebrate.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks. If this was another thread, I'd ask more about that cash flow. Maybe another time/place.

Isnt this supposed to be a fancy open research forum?

Yes..but only topics that have been raised by Q. HE is the driver, and the reason this thread (and the 4 previous threads) exist. And, our kind ATS member, DASHEN, puts in a lot of work to get each Q thread formatted correctly for use. Each one can only hold 400 pages of posts. Filling that quota with research/chatter that is not on-topic, is not considerate of Dashen, and distracts from the Q thread's goal.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I can understand most corporations not disclosing that the CEO resigned due to sex-related reasons. Companies want to maintain their image, and the resigning CEO probably didn't tell his family why he REALLY quit. Those resigned CEOs whose spreadsheet entries contain derogatory explanations, were probably publicly outed, before the resignation, firing, or retirement.

I clicked a spreadsheet list earlier and the first one the guy was canned for making a racial slur. How is Trump / Q getting credit for that? And how are they getting credit for the Sexual Harassment McCarthyism trend thats been going on? I thought that was the progressive / feminist types that got that hysteria going?

If this is the kind of stuff Q insists you should be obsessing about, while other important topics are to be scuttled in its wake, then this is undoubtedly a misdirection farce.
edit on 8-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
McCarthy was right.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Right about what?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Exactly. Tens of thousands of DNC emails are hacked/copied and made public and the best CT is that walnut sauce, handkerchief, pasta and pizza is some kind of code.

I just saw, and I'm kinda sorry I did, someone say, on voat, that "playing dominoes" in prison means that you stick a domino in your penis to "to increase sexual performance".

I got one of those penis things, it has an opening but a domino is not going in there no matter how badass I would like to be, but I digress.

Thousands of hacked/leaked emails and the only theories coming from them are still iffy?

That is not proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join