It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: isoTruth
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There is some interesting pictures and themes with this MarfaJournal on Instagram. I found this when searching photo's on Ray.Chandlers Instagram.

The girl in this photo looks a lot like the girl in your post. Forgive me for being new at this, I couldn't figure out how to copy the picture from your post and place it here.
MarfaJournal Instagram photo

I get a bad feeling from the website Marfa Journal. Kind of like when you go to Standard Hotels website. You need to scroll down in order to see the pictures.
Marfa Journal Website

I'm way behind (pg 44) but that website made me feel ill.
Something dark and disturbing.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
I'm intrigued by the unusually large amount of blue in the coat of arms in the first pic... blue blood?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Obviously, if Q was acting counter to the PotUS or was "larping" in some manner....it would have been publicly denied a long time ago.

That's passive confirmation in itself.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
Damn.....tricky bastiches! ;o)

sorry for the confusion. it's not something i'm trying to hide but it also doesn't seem that relevant to most threads, so it seems pointless to bring up.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Damn.....tricky bastiches! ;o)

sorry for the confusion. it's not something i'm trying to hide but it also doesn't seem that relevant to most threads, so it seems pointless to bring up.

Most of us know.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Obviously...however do you think that somehow white hats using the same tools the black hats have been using for at least centuries, isn't fair or something? Harnessing attention and emotion are necessary for anything to catch on with the general public.

This kind of worldwide change had to come from somewhere inside. Why not just trustt...or at least give the benefit of the doubt...that Prez the Donald, is succeeding better than the Kennedy boys.

...because i'm more than passingly familiar with how donald has conducted his business and his life thus far.

i mean, god bless you, if you really think he's doing something clever to lead a revolution to destroy corruption, you are misinformed or wildly hopeful past the point of logic.

if i were to allow that q is real and q is working for good in some way, donald would be the last person to be connected. so the fact that you're being led to believe that is yet another mark in favor of this being total BS, as far as i can tell.

I was very skeptical at first about Donald trump being one of the good guys. I'm from the SF Bay Area and been a liberal democrat my whole life.
I didn't vote for him. I was shocked that he won to be honest. But over the past year I have seen his work in action. I have volunteered with trafficked children and have been so disappointed in how CPS and local law enforcement handle the abuse. Things are finally changing and it is due to trump and his executive order to stop human trafficking. His fight to end human human trafficking attracted me to the Q drops. It makes me terribly sad to think these drops are real...i have had trouble sleeping some nights thinking of the horrific breadcrumbs of unspeakable abuse that the Q drops lead to... but unfortunately evil exists and we would be naive to think the USA is exempt .

Donald trump is an unlikely hero, I agree 100%.
But he is only human, albeit one who has made lots of bad choices on the public stage. But All of us could have dirt thrown on us by the msm should we become president one day. Consider the possibility that the elite knew he was a threat all along and that he has been a target of project mockingbird for decades....
From what I can gather, somewhere along the way he met evil face to face. And now trump is back to eradicate it from our government. I said on a recent post he reminds me of professor snape or Plutarch huckabee. He had to join the evil ranks to some degree to bring them down...

But we could be wrong . I Kind of hope we are wrong and that our government isn't full of satanic traitors.
But if we are right, then I'm glad Trump is in charge.

edit on 7-4-2018 by jennyxgenius because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by jennyxgenius because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by jennyxgenius because: Fixed typos .

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The release of OIG Report on Obama Admin crimes and corruption was delayed twice (so far), because people started "singing" back in December 2017. It's speculated that the latest delay is due to Andy McCabe "singing" for a deal.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Lilroanie
Worth noting also that when Q provides an empty reply to an Anon's post it's his way of saying
"Yes, confirmed, you're correct... no more to add"

Can someone explain to me this "Anon" thing?

Isnt 99% of everyone in this board, or any other forum, already anonymous? What makes anyone else so special that it needs to be pointed out at every turn (in this scene in particular) they're "anonymous" / anon / Anon / whatever?

And does any one recall "Anonymous", which however it started who knows but by 2016 it was very clearly a CIA Operation CHAOS (like the FBI's COINTELPRO) subversion operation.

If that is the tradition being followed here...

I've always striven to hide in plain sight. I don't have enough attention span to hide effectively.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Treason charges could be strong motivation for a entire choir to sing. In the end we are dealing with greedy digenerates

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sorry
edit on 472018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

i figured most did, but then someone doesn't again. not an earthshaking thing, but i don't want anyone to feel i'm trying to somehow deceive them

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Mid 2017 it was a couple hundred, by the end of 2017 or early 2018 it was 9000. So now they are up to 24K?

What has come of the first thousands?

They're all still sealed! I'm guessing that they're trying to cover their bases before unsealing some of the indictments so that the swamp creatures don't make a run for it.

Hence, the storm.

This a state by state list as of 3/31

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The U.S. seized $8.7 billion in CASH from drug cartels in 2016. Candidate Trump said at the time that these seizures could build most, if not all of the wall.

Story from Sept 2016: www.infowars.com...

Someone obviously told President Trump that this money was already spoken for.... since he's never brought that up again, since being elected.

WHERE DOES THE MONEY FROM THESE ANNUAL SEIZURES GO?

edit on 4/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Lilroanie
Worth noting also that when Q provides an empty reply to an Anon's post it's his way of saying
"Yes, confirmed, you're correct... no more to add"

Can someone explain to me this "Anon" thing?

Isnt 99% of everyone in this board, or any other forum, already anonymous? What makes anyone else so special that it needs to be pointed out at every turn (in this scene in particular) they're "anonymous" / anon / Anon / whatever?

And does any one recall "Anonymous", which however it started who knows but by 2016 it was very clearly a CIA Operation CHAOS (like the FBI's COINTELPRO) subversion operation.

If that is the tradition being followed here...

Also...I kinda see this all, as negotiations. If there is an/some AI/AIs...then this kind of thing is probably the kind of data, it is analyzing...and I wonder what its take is on our redeeming qualities. Brings to mind The Day The Earth Stood Still....

Whether it's extraterrestrials or AI or just venal frackwads of our own species, it doesn't matter much. We're busting out anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

a reply to: MostlyReading

OK...that's funny! I don't care who you are....

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Mid 2017 it was a couple hundred, by the end of 2017 or early 2018 it was 9000. So now they are up to 24K?

What has come of the first thousands?

Four days ago, I started a discussion thread on this incredible explosion of Sealed Indictments.
Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is possible that the chart showing number of indictments by state COULD be fake. I have yet to see these numbers, or that chart, on any official DOJ website. Has anyone else?
edit on 4/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jennyxgenius
Things are finally changing and it is due to trump and his executive order to stop human trafficking.

i'm mulling over the rest of what you've said and i can tell you're heartfelt. it's definitely food for thought, for me.

can you tell me more about what you've seen change? is it something you've seen change personally in your daily work? i understand if you can't go into much detail given the nature of your work.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: The GUT

The U.S. seized $8.7 billion in CASH from drug cartels in 2016. Candidate Trump said at the time that these seizures could build most, if not all of the wall.

Story from Sept 2016: www.infowars.com...

Someone obviously told President Trump that this money was already spoken for.... since he's never brought that up again, since being elected.

WHERE DOES THE MONEY FROM THESE ANNUAL SEIZURES GO?

The Police State Apparatus, which isnt being addressed.

If Trump were really "sent by God", well he'd be dismantling the domestic War on Drugs as it is.

Instead we've got Jeff Sessions.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Has the MSM touched this topic even once?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think those come from a website.
But you need a login to see it.
People with logins are publishing.
Besides, the "Silence of the Lambs MSM" is a good indicator it's real 🙌

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join