It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The trolls only work the day shift.lol

Actually when they show up, that means something big dropped or hit close to home.we should use that as an indicator.

They are getting very predictable, aren't they?
edit on 7-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CoramDeo
I've translated the Hex from first one - starts "Project Littlefoot". Do you want translations here or by message?

Anything about Project Cassandra?

Sorry, stepped out for a few hours.

Public is fine.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

OK, as all vids were published 5th March, I'm assuming any requirement for Opsec is over.

1st vid - description "FDO-135 OPERATION EGGNIP CHINA 61.049059,97.741991", comments disabled
2nd vid - Stage_5by5 - hex in first comment translates to:

P R O J E C T L I T T L E F O O T 2 U N D E R S T A T E 3 5 - 1 9 O P E N T R A C K 7 7 - C O N D I T I O N 3 O L H N E W C O P Y N E W C O P Y O V E R W A T C H 9 9

3rd vid - Green Castle - comment "10112071101151001311011100011001012" translates to

qQ

4th vid - Blue Castle - lines 3 to 8 of Q post 1013, chan post num 894658, comments disabled
5th vid - White castle - Q post 1010, chan post num 894401 is the vid description, comments disabled
6th vid - Sum of all fears - has following as description:

THE DANCE AT THE CATSKILLS WAS WONDERFUL AND WE ALL ENJOYED THE WINE, HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR FOR THE SAME EVENT PASSCODE98Z-8871-ORANGE5-OLH9

2nd comment=

Level BETA drop code AB0877, units 9 and 7 exfil project nine lives. End transmission

4th comment in hex translates to:

B E T A T E A M S T A N D D O W N

4th comment replies in hex:

h o w l o n g d o i h a v e t o p r e p a r e m y f a m i l y ?

i m s u r e y o u r g o n n a s a y s o m e t h i n g l i k e a l w a y s b e p r e p a r e d . j u s t l o o k i n g f o r a r o u n d a b o u t t i m e t a b l e

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I remember stating in one Q thread a while back when some info broke on main stream about voter fraud. Or "alleged" voter fraud we will say. I spoke on California or CA per Q. I wished on CA possibly flipping to red. IMO CA is not lead by the people, IMO republicans stopped even trying a long time ago.

My thoughts are that if illegal vote fraud might be stifled, republicans see they can have a voice, and a chance. Then CA can maybe come back from the ashes.

We need to be heard, we need to fight, by telling these crooked and backwards f#$@s that we won't take it any more.

Use your voice please, vote however you feel, I don't care vote dem, just vote. I'm not saying only vote one way, just dig deep and ask yourself if things are the way you want them to be, especially in CA.

Something that everyone can actually do first hand. A way to pitch in to this fight. If Q, Q group need our help and support.
HERE: Online CA voter registration leenky

registertovote.ca.gov...

On my phone, please correct me if I did not post a link correctly!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Just posted rest of translations... didn't find anything on Cassandra!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

1st vid - description "FDO-135 OPERATION EGGNIP CHINA 61.049059,97.741991"

Those Coordinates aren't in China...

Note: I am not seeing this vidoe when I go to the site. I see a total of 35 videos. "FDO-135 OPERATION EGGNIP CHINA" is not included.

Oops. I see it now...
edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

CA has something like 1/4th of the US population and 1/3 of the US economy, isn't that about right?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Starts out with the +++ back on thread 1. You haven't done the research yet. I thought you were going to verify or negate that Q and Trump are one?

Did you see the "set the stage" and what Trump did with that?

You mean at this point, you haven't seen anything to suggest that Q is really a Trump insider? C'mon.

Anyway, I'm not going to do the work for you at this stage.

This is getting tiring. Time and again Trump has authenticated Q and it's documented in these threads.

The +++ is the one I saw debunked. Q posted it after Trump.

Prove it or prove this is all a farce. Make a thread. Quit being lazy. Quit being cowardly. Its your credibility on the line, not mine. All a 1200 page thread proves is that an echo chamber exists.

PS: Honestly I'm more intrigued to see a compilation of these supposed "leaks". But since everyone including Q keeps on INSISTING its part of the Trump admin well now you're on the hook for that.
edit on 7-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
Good catch! The video that description was on looks like Russia and has the title "GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP " (Green castle?)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

You know, with 24,000 and more (I've heard up to 30K) sealed indictments about to unseal, I would imagine that there are a LOT of people out there who are more nervous than a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

So it would make sense that people would be wanting to know timetables and also signing like birds to get well needed sleep, necessarily, or even unnecessarily ie: tipping themselves off with disastrous counter measures due to paranoia and a heavy conscience.

If the storm is real and is Q is real, which they are, then in the space of unknowing, a lot of bad people must be going insane maybe even including Hollywood (Kimmel?) and Washington "elites" since the law isn't the law unless it applies to everyone and not simply political opponents either but people on both sides.

Not a good time to be a really bad and evil person and the higher up they are on the chain, perhaps the more nervous they should be.

It's time to tip those dominoes Mr. Trump and Mr. Q. Look at Loretta Lynch trying to get ahead of things with her interview, Comey on his book tour - or is that just more rope?

Again, I say that it makes the whole world a better place when the devil is scared, more open, more real, more authentic. Maybe it's the mere prospect of Justice in the air I don't know, but it's definitely palpable.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 7-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

When you google map the coordinates 61.049059,97.741991 it shows as Souther Russia, not China, and is a yellow shaped Square area.

Duh, just saw that's been posted already.
edit on 7-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

What do think, Agartha: Human trafficking and opioids is going to be the explanation for the record-breaking numbers of indictments?

Early on I thought MS-13, but the maps showing where the indictments are bulked would seem to negate that to some degree.

Sure would explain the E.O. on property seizure of human traffickers too. If so, could probably build two walls with that.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ATS is almost becoming unusable.
I'm getting messages saying we cannot copy and paste from the Q boards.

What the hell?
It seems it does not matter if you use the "EX" code and provide a link to the board.
I keep getting messages saying it's against the rules and they keep deducting points.

I don't get it. We can't link to the chan boards and now I guess we can't copy & paste from the Q boards while providing the link.

I think ATS needs to re-think their rules. Perhaps it's just somebody "treading on me".
What do I know? Nothing I guess.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: 40CalTone

CA has something like 1/4th of the US population and 1/3 of the US economy, isn't that about right?

At one point in February/March, President Trump was contemplating pulling ICE and Border Patrol out of California, and letting them reap the results of their stupidity. But he realized that more American families in California would be assaulted and murdered without the Feds doing all they could. Let the leadership of California have the blood on their hands and conscience.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I was intrigued by the video description "THE DANCE AT THE CATSKILLS WAS WONDERFUL AND WE ALL ENJOYED THE WINE, HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR FOR THE SAME EVENT PASSCODE98Z-8871-ORANGE5-OLH9"...

So I did a search and got this NYT article Ukrainian dance in the Catshills mountains

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wonder what these sick individuals eScape plan is. So much uncovered there has to be movement and anxiety
edit on 472018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Thanks for reminding me to go check my ATS Inbox for the first time this year. How do you know when you have messages there WhatTheory? Other forums that I belong to have some kind of an animated notification in the upper right corner of the window.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join