It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He's intentionally trying to trigger you and you're letting him. If his post offers no value, ignore it.

True. And he's a she.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie
Worth noting also that when Q provides an empty reply to an Anon's post it's his way of saying
"Yes, confirmed, you're correct... no more to add"

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

He's intentionally trying to trigger you and you're letting him. If his post offers no value, ignore it.

OK, I agree with this. We've been knocked off our flow, and I've been as bad as anyone else.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

I don't think that image of the Epstein Island monitoring screens will be taken down. There's nothing to see. It's a shame how we keep being toyed with. If there are incriminating videos or photos, let's see em.

From that picture, I saw what looked like one screen middle left showing a room jam packed full of children or emaciated adults, another one showing a room with the same, bottom left screen is really blurry but it looks like 2 adults crouching over a child, one screen to the right shows a dentists chair??

Nothing to see here? Really?!?

Did anyone archive offline? I missed it.

I didn't see it either. Not sure I want to. They torture children in dental chairs. Toddlers. This is a fact. I've been terrified of dentists my entire life. Some fears will never go away, no matter how many years pass by.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

OK, I agree with this. We've been knocked off our flow, and I've been as bad as anyone else.

We're human. It's OK.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why do the trolls always show up in pairs or more? you can tell it really irritates them that they can't really derail this thread (not for very long anyway). They just add to the post count, get papered over and fade off into oblivion.

Back to Q.
this is a podcast from THC (the higherside chats) the guest is Tracy Twyman, she has some out there ideas that are pretty interesting. This is the first time the host (Greg Carlwood) has touched on this subject as he is not a big fan of Trump but also not anti Trump. I would suggest you listen to the whole first hour for context but the real Q discussion starts at 34:00

www.thehighersidechats.com...

I highly recommend it. really gives weight to "bigger than you can possibly imagine"
edit on 7-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Pure party politics?

Which party is that?

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Worth noting also that when Q provides an empty reply to an Anon's post it's his way of saying

Can someone explain to me this "Anon" thing?

Isnt 99% of everyone in this board, or any other forum, already anonymous? What makes anyone else so special that it needs to be pointed out at every turn (in this scene in particular) they're "anonymous" / anon / Anon / whatever?

And does any one recall "Anonymous", which however it started who knows but by 2016 it was very clearly a CIA Operation CHAOS (like the FBI's COINTELPRO) subversion operation.

If that is the tradition being followed here...
edit on 7-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

True. I'm a little testy after seeing all the sick sh!t from various instagrams on Infinity all day. Especially the cardboard kid put my rage meter through the roof. I'm in the process of calming down. Sometimes i need a reminder like yours. Thank you.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I think that's a reference to the peeps on the infinity board. No usernames. We have usernames. That's the only difference that I know of.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Can someone explain to me this "Anon" thing?

Isnt 99% of everyone in this board, or any other forum, already anonymous? What makes anyone else so special that it needs to be pointed out at every turn (in this scene in particular) they're "anonymous" / anon / Anon / whatever?

And does any one recall "Anonymous", which however it started who knows but by 2016 it was very clearly a CIA Operation CHAOS (like the FBI's COINTELPRO) subversion operation.

If that is the tradition being followed here...

The difference is that there are no usernames attached to the posters, like here and many other forums. It's all anonymous. Not meant to be affiliated with "Anonymous."

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

4 and 8 have usually no usernames like ATS. Your username is just displayed as anonymous. You can change your username but that puts you at risk of getting doxxed.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It is interesting how this thread is being carpet bombed by people trying to discredit Q and people who are following Q right after Rachel Chandler, Epstein island and P-gate was brought into focus. I haven't seen this amount of desperate troll spam before in the Q threads, several pages of it now, and I don't think it is a coincidence.

Q - and not least P-gate - must indeed be very real. Nobody would fight this hard and angry against something that was just "fake news" or a larp. A larp does not create this level of anger or angst. So thanks for the confirmation, spammers and "non-supporters", much obliged!

With that said, although ATS does not have an ignore button, we all still have that grey mass between our ears that can be permanently set to "Troll observed, do not feed". Just saying.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

PA= Prince Andrew
JE=Jeffrey Epstein
GM= Epstein's girlfriend at the time when Victoria was an Epstein sex slave... I forget her name right now
BC= Bill Clinton
Victoria Roberts escaped from Epstein and later was involved in several court cases against Epstein/his GF.

EtA Can we get back on topic please?
edit on 471818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Crumbs together make what. Red white red white .... Educate yourself ...... Is this Yale University. Secret society talk has been around forever.... Has to start somewhere.... Just my 2.5 cents

Dr. Larry Nasser at msu was a deviant
edit on 472018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The fire inside TT is spreading fast. I hope there are no casualties. My gut says it's a warning. F#ck off Deep State.
"

Just read the comments on Twitter. "Let it Burn." "LMFAO!!" "Melania had enough." So sad and disgusting.

There could be people trapped on that floor. I pray everyone is okay.

Most of the german tweets are similar. They swallowed the whole german anti-american propaganda enchilada. They don't even care that 4 people were injured.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Why do the trolls always show up in pairs or more? you can tell it really irritates them that they can't really derail this thread (not for very long anyway). They just add to the post count, get papered over and fade off into oblivion.

Back to Q.
this is a podcast from THC (the higherside chats) the guest is Tracy Twyman, she has some out there ideas that are pretty interesting. This is the first time the host (Greg Carlwood) has touched on this subject as he is not a big fan of Trump but also not anti Trump. I would suggest you listen to the whole first hour for context but the real Q discussion starts at 34:00

www.thehighersidechats.com...

AA,

My sense is the pairs issue is by design. But it is related to more esoteric systems. When certain "things" happen atmospherically pairs work to make sure those of us idiots who don't get how foolish we are avoid integrating the energies available. In real life they'd create drama, fake problems, loose their minds around us etc. Here they just repeat over and over the same exact lines. I am happy to say though, this system which as worked in the past - it has, is failing worldwide and will no longer work. Done, kaput. Beginning of March I entered a Q drop in the Goog, got two results. Today, 68,000 (all idiots of course.).

At this point Unity is the issue, it does not matter over what, only compassionate Unity and steadfastness on it. I just wish folks would remember to demonstrate it. A homeless woman jumped out at me last week, "hey, arrogant, what makes you so damn special...." I missed the rest of her attack as I passed by. Why would I work to convince her that I am special???

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm still looking for the pardon that Q mentioned. This seems odd. Rapper/Producer John Forte Pardoned By George W. Bush

The Fugees producer John Forte was among those pardoned yesterday by still-President George W. Bush. Forte, who also has two solo albums as a rapper, was busted back in 2000 for carrying two suitcases filled with over $1.4 million in liquid coc aine through Newark International Airport. He was convicted on intent to distribute charges and given the mandatory minimum 14 years in prison. That is, until W. pardoned him. Forte will be released on December 22nd, but will still spend the remaining of his sentence on probation. Among those who rallied for Forte's early release were Carly Simon and her son Ben Taylor, who was reportedly best friends with Forte, as well as Senator Orrin Hatch.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: tiredoflooking

PA= Prince Andrew
JE=Jeffrey Epstein
GM= Epstein's girlfriend at the time when Victoria was an Epstein sex slave... I forget her name right now
BC= Bill Clinton
Victoria Roberts escaped from Epstein and later was involved in several court cases against Epstein/his GF.

GM = Ghislaine Maxwell

Press baron's daughter and Epstein's former lover

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join