It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
PE there is an unsettling song called Stan by Eminem.

Stan is supposed to be a psychotic fan who locks his pregnant girlfriend in a car boot and drives off a bridge killing all 3.

A link from answers.com with various comments about Eminem and his songs.

- Stan with explicit lyrics.

I even got the underground # you did with Skam

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: The GUT

Oh, she likes to feel superior to all us poor, poor deluded people, too. Bless our hearts.

Yeah well they are all in for a huge surprise. F#ck this sh!t.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
FIRE on the 50th floor of Trump Tower.
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Eminem with multiple personalities.

Marshall Mathers -> Eminem -> Slim Shady.

How many more might there be?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I really liked the song when it came out. I'm still curious to find out who got pardoned. Bush pardoned a lot of people but unfortunately that's not my area of expertise. I don't even know where to look.

link   

I believe she was married to Tom Guiness, not sure if she still is. People on Insta tagged her in an account where her username was rachelchandlerguiness. That account is now deleted. They could be still married, not sure. Tom Guniess has an insta account I was looking at last night, I will see if I can find it again...weird "art" stuff as well. I saved some pics.

There is much more on there.

Found it:

www.instagram.com...

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The fire inside TT is spreading fast. I hope there are no casualties. My gut says it's a warning. F#ck off Deep State.
"

Just read the comments on Twitter. "Let it Burn." "LMFAO!!" "Melania had enough." So sad and disgusting.

There could be people trapped on that floor. I pray everyone is okay.

link   
i don't think you'll find a single conspiracy thread or topic on this board where people who disagree don't weigh in from time to time. the butthurt about it in this thread is somewhat unique, though. maybe comparable with mandela effect threads.

if you feel i'm contributing nothing, you can not engage with me. you know, as you've been advised... by the guy who's engaging with me. oh well.

or you can pat each other on the back and reinforce your tribal feeling, and go on thinking you're entitled to have huge threads on nebulous and incredible topics, without ever having to hear a post that annoys you...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: fiverx313

Yeah we are all stupid bla bla bla. F#cking hell you people are annoying i wish we had a ignore function or a filter like Infinity.

I’m sorry but that’s not how this thread operates, the mods have made that clear.

Supporters and non supporters are free to post here

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Enderdog
Obviously...however do you think that somehow white hats using the same tools the black hats have been using for at least centuries, isn't fair or something? Harnessing attention and emotion are necessary for anything to catch on with the general public.

This kind of worldwide change had to come from somewhere inside. Why not just trustt...or at least give the benefit of the doubt...that Prez the Donald, is succeeding better than the Kennedy boys.

...because i'm more than passingly familiar with how donald has conducted his business and his life thus far.

i mean, god bless you, if you really think he's doing something clever to lead a revolution to destroy corruption, you are misinformed or wildly hopeful past the point of logic.

if i were to allow that q is real and q is working for good in some way, donald would be the last person to be connected. so the fact that you're being led to believe that is yet another mark in favor of this being total BS, as far as i can tell.

Fair enough. You just don't like or trust the guy. Namasté, brother.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Yeah we are all stupid bla bla bla. F#cking hell you people are annoying i wish we had a ignore function or a filter like Infinity.

I’m sorry but that’s not how this thread operates, the mods have made that clear.

Supporters and non supporters are free to post here

Well look up all the different members who answered the same questions multiple times. Most of them are in the first thread. Read it and come back to us.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Are you jealous that this thread reached part 5 and didn't get canned? Because you sure sound like that you want us to abandon this thread because it's all fake you know and you know better than all of us.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Very interesting monsters.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Speaking of butthurt.... I think you've shown your butt-hurtedness on here enough. It just pains you so bad that the fact that things are happening contrary to the 'liberal' narrative you love so much doesn't jive with you so well.

So you get on here and make statements that seem so "matter of fact", while most of us are just laughing at your pathetic attempts to discredit anything not fitting your beloved narrative. I don't personally mind it. I just think you look foolish while trying to seem rational.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Speaking of butthurt.... I think you've shown your butt-hurtedness on here enough. It just pains you so bad that the fact that things are happening contrary to the 'liberal' narrative you love so much doesn't jive with you so well.

So you get on here and make statements that seem so "matter of fact", while most of us are just laughing at your pathetic attempts to discredit anything not fitting your beloved narrative. I don't personally mind it. I just think you look foolish while trying to seem rational.

cool, so we're both entertained.

what exactly is 'happening' that's contrary to the 'liberal' 'narrative', though? i mean, i see a lot of theorizing that X and Y is going on behind the scenes and it's all part of a master plan of 'somebody' but... i don't see the sauce.

where is the sauce?

p.s. it's 'jibe' you want there, not jive. just fyi.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Are you jealous that this thread reached part 5 and didn't get canned? Because you sure sound like that you want us to abandon this thread because it's all fake you know and you know better than all of us.

no. i have never wanted this thread to get shut down, or necessarily for everyone to abandon it.

i would be interested to see more critical thinking go into who q is, instead of the assumption that q is (or is right next to) trump, and the administration is making magical pedo takedowns happen all over the world plus whatever y'all are working in about reptilians and vaccinations.

either way, it's a conspiracy. do you want to follow the leader or really see behind the curtain, is what i'm curious about.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Commonalities... Hmmmm.,.. I'd venture educations. These people come from common places... Just what I got from that crumb

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. That's your problem.

Ps - I like jive better, thanks smartie!
edit on 7-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I know what Q is doing and so far there is no indication that they are not what they claim to be. I'm not worried because i can proof there true intentions at any given moment but unfortunately that would nuke this board into oblivion. Like i said i'm not stupid. I followed all of this way before it hit ATS. I was there when FBIAnon,WHInsider,PDAnon,MarshallAnon,MegaAnon and finally Q showed up.

4 magic words and a formula. I always come prepared.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Apparently you haven't been paying attention. That's your problem.

yes, surely that's it

Ps - I like jive better, thanks smartie!

that's fair. i'm not terribly pedantic, and i enjoy speaking a living, evolving language. points for creativity!

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join