It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Does anyone recall seeing this?.Fox News reported it in 2016. The documentation looks solid though. It came from a 2007 letter made to negotiate a plea bargain.

Jeffrey Epstein claims he was a co-founder of the Clinton Foundation

Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges,” read the July 2007 letter to the U.S. Attorney’s office in the Southern District of Florida. “Focuses of this initiative include poverty, climate change, global health, and religious and ethnic conflicts.”

Just when I was ready to give up on this thing as a complete waste of time, finally as bit of information is posted that really is relevant.

Dont get me wrong I have seen some interesting items come up, but all this hype and I just havent seen it delivered on at all.

I give advise how to make us believers... everyone ignores it. What is that to leave someone to believe?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm seeing a copy of the letter from Lefcourt and Dershowitz that claimed Epstein was part of the founding in the Daily Mail article.

Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel, who conducted studies of Clinton Foundation financial reports, alleged that Clinton had 'developed a methodology of exploiting epidemics and natural disasters to raise hundred of millions in "charitable donations" that in a relaxed regulatory environment could be diverted to personal gain, funding Hillary's political campaigns and supporting Democratic Party causes'.

It would make sense if Epstein was in on the planning given this tidbit, too.
edit on 7-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Annnnd here's some more food for thought...

Backpage has ties to Nancy Pelosi! A mere $10k donation to her super PAC back in 2016 and their pimping charges mysteriously get dismissed afterwards.....

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
If this Q was legit and not a trump supporters smear machine against the democrats they would be also targeting Trump in regards to child molestation

Why was the women who claimed to have been raped by Trump when she was a child mocked and ridiculed by Trump supporters when they push out stories about HC and a video they sickingly suggest they want to watch

SHe dropped the court case because of alleged death threats she received

There was another witness who worked for Epstein during that time frame who backed her story

This women also suggested a child was killed

Epstein had a friend in the model agency business who supplied him young teenage girls , Donald Trump also had a model agency and unlike the other big agencies out there he had young teens coming over to find work

But no, Q and the cult 45 Pizzagate madness that predates this won’t look into that and that’s why Q is nothing more than a alt right online smear campaign designed by the alt right new press media that POTUS has allowed into the White House press briefings

Very easy for them to orchestrate this and to cater for their reader base

how long has the NYPD had this alledged HRC video in their hands! A long time if we believe the Pizza crew and nothing is being done

Let me explain this to you.

No accusations about Trump and Epstein came out until Trump started talking about Bill Clinton and Epstein. Then all of the sudden this alleged chick at the Epstein party supposedly comes out of the woodwork to accuse Trump.

Notice we have heard NOTHING ZERO ZIP NADA from her ever since or before that. Why? Because it was a BS story concocted to keep Trump from talking about Bill's connections, and for the most part it worked. Do you really believe death threads would stop her from talking if it was real?

Stormy Daniels got 2 weeks of solid wall to wall coverage and offers of millions of dollars to tell her story - a one night stand that was consensual. If this Epstein chicks story was true she would be treated like a living GOD by the Trump Haters.

Of course later we found out her attorney was caught offering to pay money to women to tell a story about Trump. So that does wonders for her credibility too. You know - her attorney Gloria Allred's daughter - who worked for Harvey Weinstein to shut up some of his accusers. Put that all together and you have about the least credible accuser of all time.

You are the delusional one - The media has been hell bent to get Trump on anything for 2 years straight and all they have gotten is Stormy Daniels.

Bill actually has connections to Epstein - over 20 times on his plane. There is Zero records of Trump on that plane.

Show me any real evidence against Trump - not some nameless accusation after Bill has been accused that fades away as soon as she needs to go under oath, or some actual physical evidence - like Trump was on Epstein's plane and I will gladly look into him.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Spreadsheet update including up to Q Post #1076:
Unaswered Q V2.98 2018 04 07 incl.Magic Square tool

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wonder if Epstein is singing?

I mean he made the crazy UNFAIR deal to plead gulity and serve like 18 months and have to register for life as a sex offender. A slap on the wrist.

Obviously because he had SO many famous people he could take down. So it was a total cover up.

They better be getting info from him, letting him and all involved with his antics skate is not OK.

His current lawsuit is really confusing. They are saying this is the first time public will be hearing details so there is that. People are going to freak especially in this current climate. The amounts he paid to victims have and/or are still more to come out.

www.mypalmbeachpost.com...

So double jeapordy in the US. He can't be charged again for the same crime? I also guess his agreement might protect him from further charges?
Murder, forcible confinement, torture and human trafficking are different from his charges...

Wait and see I guess.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: WhatTheory

Apparently they forgot to tell Q about the march. One blurb from him 2 weeks ago, and D.C. would be packed with Patriots this weekend.

I'm sure that is true but I'm also sure they don't have a direct link to Q.
They cannot pick up the phone and call: "Hey Q, please say something about our march".
Besides, I'm sure Q has more important things going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I stand corrected...

Organized by Tracy Beanz here.

If someone has Twit account, pease send her a link to ATS...

Q says get organized...this...not organized...

This just makes anons look crazy...

Going to find a mirror, just in case.

Yes, and Tracy Beanz was also one of the founders of the CBTS stream.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Who can say, but it's nice to talk with people without the constant barrage of hostile skepticism like the sour atheists who jump onto every religion thread.

oh i hear ya, it's like every time there's some topic about being gay and someone has to pop up and talk about how they can't relate, and compare it bestiality and pederasty. what is WITH those people.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Ray Chandler's my Space days...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm wondering whether there is a typo on line 1 and it should actually read "Epic enter".

Logic
1) The post is using theatre language: Full house (sold out), Enjoy the show.
2) Theatre play scripts describe actors coming on stage as "X enters stage left" for example.
3) Epic definition
4) Therefore Audience is ready and the wished for size (40 million?), They (the good and bad actors) are all here and about to go on stage, 24/7/365 (this is non stop - all in - committed on both sides)
5) A historic/legendary/epic start to the play(ing out...Act by Act)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

and i believe that psychological tendency is being manipulated... as i said.

Obviously...however do you think that somehow white hats using the same tools the black hats have been using for at least centuries, isn't fair or something? Harnessing attention and emotion are necessary for anything to catch on with the general public.

This kind of worldwide change had to come from somewhere inside. Why not just trustt...or at least give the benefit of the doubt...that Prez the Donald, is succeeding better than the Kennedy boys.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No it's Epicenter as in where it all originates.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Oh, I totally hear you. After all, it's all just sex, right? If it feels good do it and all that.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Oh dear...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There is a two-alarm Fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower. Does anyone know who/what is on that floor. Business or residential?

twitter.com...
edit on 7-4-2018 by EchoesInTime because: link

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am left with a nagging Q uestion. I'm full of the crumbs.....

Will the head of this beast suffice or is it the heart we are going for ?

All roads lead to rome.

Sincerely hope this is ,in the end , the cure and not just treating the symptoms..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
Obviously...however do you think that somehow white hats using the same tools the black hats have been using for at least centuries, isn't fair or something? Harnessing attention and emotion are necessary for anything to catch on with the general public.

This kind of worldwide change had to come from somewhere inside. Why not just trustt...or at least give the benefit of the doubt...that Prez the Donald, is succeeding better than the Kennedy boys.

...because i'm more than passingly familiar with how donald has conducted his business and his life thus far.

i mean, god bless you, if you really think he's doing something clever to lead a revolution to destroy corruption, you are misinformed or wildly hopeful past the point of logic.

if i were to allow that q is real and q is working for good in some way, donald would be the last person to be connected. so the fact that you're being led to believe that is yet another mark in favor of this being total BS, as far as i can tell.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Oh, I totally hear you. After all, it's all just sex, right? If it feels good do it and all that.

bless your heart

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We don't just make sex robots. We make child sex robots.

As I said above ... It's all just sex, amirite? THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join