It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Observe
Learn
What is the MSM currently doing and why?
Why is Hollywood panicking?
Why did Obama visit all the countries of Five Eyes?
Why is the UK so determined to blame Russia?
Why did Peter Strzok visit the UK one day prior to the announcement of the Russia probe?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just enjoy the show. Black hats are on the RUN and freaking out. History is turning in a new and infinitely better direction. EVIL is being defeated and rolled up. Child sex trafficking and pedo-satanism being destroyed. Pizzagate was real.

Don't worry about our thread. It's all good.

And remember that what we say and how we say it, says so much about who we are and what drives and motivates us. People always betray their inner motivations and drivers..

These are the days.

If you have a valid thing to offer and a chip in the game, contribute, otherwise maybe it would be best to just STFU.

edit on 7-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

So once and for all @jack declares how he is biased for all to see.

twitter.com...

***Read the comments on tweet to get a wonderful idea of where people stand on his choice.***

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Perfectenemy

California is also getting less blue and more red all the time. Imagine the irony.

No kidding. Good chance of a Republican Governor in CA this year...thanks to Democrats.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

twitter.com...

So we saw this here yesterday the NYT article on Q as a dark conspiracy theory.

If you havent read it do.

But today you need to ***read the comments***

Both of these tweets scream truth in responses and show, if you ask me, an overwhelming response from real people.

Many on this thread say they were Bernie voters who changed to Trump.

The MSM is not reporting the truth of the people, this we know.

It feels good to read through these comments and see it in real time!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That lasted Almost a whole Month Jack, WTG!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Love the replies.

The Genie has done left the bottle and they have no way of putting it back in.

Now Bernie supporters will get tarred with the dreaded "Alt-Right" tag. The humor is lost on people like Jack.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

There are two possibilities:

One is as you say - He's mocking them because he's playing them at their own game and beating them. David against Goliath. Or, more aptly, Cyrus, the un-Godly man being used for God's purposes.

The other option that doesn't bear thinking about is that he *is* one of them, but he's playing the deepest game. He's the one that's playing the outsider, the black sheep. They pretend to be taken down by one of their own who sets himself up as the hero of the masses. They love him even as he's the new boss, same as the old boss.

You tell me which he is.

I trust God. God works with what He has either way, and in the end, He wins.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Apparently, there's a Qanon march today!

twitter.com...

I think it may be a disinformation attempt.

Does Q's message #1076 @ qanon.pub... imply that he is FOR the marchers, or AGAINST the marchers?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

So once and for all @jack declares how he is biased for all to see.

twitter.com...

Is that what you want Jack, a one-party state? You are a moron.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I don't know.
Could be interpreted either way.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
I don't know.
Could be interpreted either way.

Well, either way, the MARCH increases EXPOSURE. If it were an Impeach Trump march, we would have known about it sooner, and there'd be live coverage by MSM.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

It feels good to read through these comments and see it in real time!

That is absolutely beautiful. These clowns can't get away with their lies anymore. How are they going to keep branding Bernie supporters as "fringe alt right" and "right wing extremists"?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

Does Q's message #1076 @ qanon.pub... imply that he is FOR the marchers, or AGAINST the marchers?

I think it could go either way.

Who organized the march?

With as many people as we have here paying attention, how did this march not come up in conversation before today, after the fact?

I'll stick with my original assessment that this is black hat, but I'm open to being proven wrong, as I always am.

QAnon protesters are now marching up Pennsylvania Ave, demanding to know “who is Q?!” Reminder that this whole thing is based on anonymous internet posts on 4chan.

Two observations from this Post by @willsommer. First, he referred to them as protesters. Why would you refer to Qanon supporters as protesters. Second, I would think those demanding to know "Who is Q?" are unhappy with what is being found.

I wonder how much "The Hill" paid for the actors. Where was Jerome Corsi? He was suposed to show.

No. My guess is that this rally was only advertised under "Gigs" on Craigslist. [corrected by WhatTheory, announced on CTSB??] See below...

edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: texasgirl

I digged into Pauls private life after his death and he truly despised most of Hollywood. He was a pretty down to earth and there were no red flags in his past. I really liked him as a person and actor. RiP Paul.

I remember watching a Shark Week doc the year after Paul's death. One of the groups was researching great whites and Paul had been active with them in their work. They were genuinely broken up over his death too. I don't know how far this leaks over into research of that nature - it wouldn't surprise me at all to find some weird stuff going on in the climate research ranks where things are as political as they are pure science. We suspect that that there are strange things going on with the researchers at CERN (surprised that topic hasn't been raised yet; it's one of the few that hasn't in this strange tangle).

In fact, outside of big pharma, we haven't gotten much into the strange bedfellows that science and politics have started to become all too often recently.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I dig this one.
...borrowed from that thread...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Bejeezus Christ. How hard would it be for Q type type out California / Canada / Cambridge Analytica / Cuck Alliance in the first line, and then do the initials the second line (if used twice in one "drop")????????

i tend to agree, and to me, it's one of the more suspect things about all of this. it's worse than nostradamus, in terms of making things so wide open to interpretation. and the reason everything is an initial-laden guessing game is not, i think, that 'too much truth at once would blow everyone's minds' but that if you are encouraged to spend so many hours making up your own interpretation, you're going to be all the more devoted to what you think you've figured out... i think it encourages a psychological mindset where you become all the more open to connecting things that don't necessarily hang together, because you're being primed to see it.

just my skeptical opinion though, as unwelcome as i know it may be

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton Joins International Elite Coven (Yes, really.)

April 06, 2018, Fulcrum News

Earlier this week, Hillary Clinton made an appearance in New York City at an exclusive women's club called The Wing. The event was put together by co-founders Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in honor of Hillary. They were able to converse on her new book What Happened, her legacy, and (unsurprisingly) Russian meddling. It was quite the typical post-election conversation to be expected from Hillary. However, on this occasion, there was one significant difference. This time Hillary was speaking to a group of women who practice witchcraft and openly call themselves a coven. According to The Wing’s Instagram page: “We’re a coven, not a sorority.”

The Wing

The Wing is fairly open about their organization being a coven, although still somewhat subtle. Often times they are simply referred to as an “Exclusive, Members-Only Feminist Club.” However, there are clear undertones suggesting all the members are practicing witches.

www.fulcrumnews.com...

It should also be noted that Gelman's ex-BF, pedophile satanist Terry Richardson, did a photo shoot with Barack Obama. Huh?

Conclusion: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama really are Satanists and it's out in the open now because at some level they want and need for it to be known by tangential inference, which they think empowers them and is very funny even though it all rides on a subterranean sewer of hedonism and depravity that's responsible for ruining and even extinguishing precious lives.

Note: This post is not intended to disparage ALL witches or those of a more pagan religious orientation.

What I find interesting and very ironic and humorous is that this is the group that wanted to cast a hex on Trump, and now while even Hillary herself has joined them and been heralded by them and continues with her "what happened" tour in one form or another - Trump meanwhile is moving from strength to strength in terms of the power and authority to completely overthrow the covert and overt "spells" of the likes of Clinton and smiling Obama (in a smile that masks a certain fear being so emphasized).

If only they understood the underlying principals by which Jesus snatched victory from the very jaws of the beast, then they would cry, and there would be hope for their souls.

The "double-bind" that's what I call it is always moving, and it's certainly been moving these last three or four years. It either sweeps over you like a Nexus of God's love and protection, or it contends with you directly, and if the blood over your door is that of others (other than that of the lamb of God who is worthy) then in truth it casts a real curse on the firstborn and the children of their children.

Trump is just a man who is being used by God and who was chosen by God to complete this Great Work of the Ages. Trusted servant leadership, by those who come to serve and not to BE served (by the unwitting and unsuspecting masses) is AUTHENTIC leadership, which these witches spells do not really embody being rooted in hatred, and fear - and so they blow back.

Black magick blowback. Like karma it's a real bitch.

That said, we are in dire need of well informed awake and aware women, and was the resurrection itself not reserved first for women, to whom Jesus said "I ascend to my father and your father, to my God and to your God" and, "touch me
not" because he himself might have been holding everything in reserve for one particular woman only? (and please don't call me a blasphemer for saying so openly).

We all get the last laugh. I can snatch it right off Obama's face if need be, and even put it back on, if there were tears..

Oh the irony and humor involved never ends and never ceases to amaze.

God is good, and funny! And RIGHTEOUS, and true. There's no getting around it.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 7-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (every reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

I think it could go either way.

Who organized the march?

With as many people as we have here paying attention, how did this march not come up in conversation before today, after the fact?

I'll stick with my original assessment that this is black hat, but I'm open to being proven wrong, as I always am.

Q is supporting the march. It's a pro Q/America/Patriots march.

This march was organized by the people from CBTS.
They have that 24/7 Q/patriots stream on YT that Jerome Corsi always visits to go over & decode the Q posts. I think it's called the Patriots Soapbox. Some of the mods from that stream were at the march today.

They have been promoting the march for weeks or even possibly a few months.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

They have been promoting the march for weeks or even possibly a few months.

They're live now. Have they commented on it?

I know we're four hours after the fact, so maybe they are done.

But the post at Qanon is only an hour old or so, you would think they would be taking credit for it even now.

I dunno. Still not completely convinced, forgive me.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join