It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
Every President since Reagan has held weekly radio addresses. I've listened countless times while driving cross country. I was wondering if Trump was also VISUAL every Saturday, or was this just a one-time thing, due to the border emergency.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Apparently, there's a Qanon march today!

twitter.com...

I think it may be a disinformation attempt.
edit on 7-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

EDIT:
Let me rephrase that...
I would not be surprised if a lone wolf whacko pulls something at this event...Then the MSM can compare Qanon to Antifa of some other BS.
edit on 7-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

That looks ominous, but what does it imply? What's in the pulse-plume, that the wind is carrying eastward?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: fiverx313
so blake farenthold is resigning. does that count for the whole watch all the predators resign and disappear or no, since he's republican?

Yes it applies. The Swamp, Deep State, and Criminals hide behind the colors Red & Blue but have no real allegiance except to themselves and their like kind.

This is the main reason why the intense hatred for Trump from both sides and the MSM puppets: He's an outsider and a threat to their criminal enterprise.

Recent News
FBI seizes $250 MILLION megayacht in an attempt to recover $540million in assets allegedly stolen from an investment fund

Najib’s Dirty Deal With Trump Backfires – Confiscation Of Jho Low’s $250 Million Yacht Is Just The Beginning

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: The GUT

And to his credit President Trump has once again told the News Media to "stick it!". He's not attending the White House (Fake News) Correspondent's Dinner this year either.

NYT Story: www.nytimes.com...

Hopefully by next year, most of the criminals, and pedophiles will be purged from the MSM and the President can attend the "scaled down" version for REAL news correspondents.

If this Q was legit and not a trump supporters smear machine against the democrats they would be also targeting Trump in regards to child molestation

Why was the women who claimed to have been raped by Trump when she was a child mocked and ridiculed by Trump supporters when they push out stories about HC and a video they sickingly suggest they want to watch

SHe dropped the court case because of alleged death threats she received

There was another witness who worked for Epstein during that time frame who backed her story

This women also suggested a child was killed

Epstein had a friend in the model agency business who supplied him young teenage girls , Donald Trump also had a model agency and unlike the other big agencies out there he had young teens coming over to find work

But no, Q and the cult 45 Pizzagate madness that predates this won’t look into that and that’s why Q is nothing more than a alt right online smear campaign designed by the alt right new press media that POTUS has allowed into the White House press briefings

Very easy for them to orchestrate this and to cater for their reader base

how long has the NYPD had this alledged HRC video in their hands! A long time if we believe the Pizza crew and nothing is being done

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Apparently, there's a Qanon march today!

twitter.com...

No need march, if the "proof" is strong enough. Dropping the HRC Vid would be a good start!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Inconvenient for sure, but makes it more interesting. I guess it's mostly about building mystique, sounding a like a special operator talking into headphones. But it may also be good to keep things vague when possible, so even if they actually meant California they can still reap the benefits if something goes down in Canada or in Central America. The internet will fill in the blanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If I would know I would tell..but it doesn't look that normal ?

I say watch the skies over there because I'm very curious what this might be and if its related with Q answering to you guys.

Something doesn't feel right , but earthquake pops in my mind and San Andreas , people should be careful . Maybe nothing just saying.

Why do I always post things I find important with a 7 init 57 hmmm confusing sometimes
edit on 0b00America/ChicagoSat, 07 Apr 2018 14:14:00 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Apr 2018 14:14:00 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
New Post #1074 @ qanon.pub...

Apr 7 2018 13:16:30 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bfcbf7 938177 NEW

www.cnn.com...

Read between the lines.
Front page.
Fake News.
Q

LOL.. it took THREE of CNN's most Anti-Trump/Anti-USA correspondents to concoct this fake news.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword
"claimed, suggest, alleged, story, suggested"

^keywords here

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I agree with that assessment.

Take a look at the banner he is standing behind. The one with the stylized skyline.

Look familiar? Where have we seen this before? Oh, yea. In-Q-Tel Home page.

I believe this is a black hat company. Approach with caution.

This sign is obviosly different, but the art work is the same.

Almost in the same style and color schem as the Obama "Hope" poster.

The devil is in the details.

🤡

edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: Stndandigong is not a word. Maybe in Scandinavia, but not here...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Post #1075 at qanon.pub...

Apr 7 2018 13:26:00 (EST) Anonymous ID: 324c57 938332 NEW
>>938327

8CH????????

Apr 7 2018 13:33:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d1eeb8 938439 NEW
>>938332
New tactic.
Buckle up.
MediaMatters 4ch.
Narrative + anything Q.
Clowns + Twitter push.
MSM overdrive.
All 4 a LARP?
Q

"All for a LARP?" What does that mean?
edit on 4/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Setting the stage. I'm digging the sarcasm.

qanon.pub

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

MSM fell into a trap by reporting on Q. They should have ignored it but instead they got cocky and now they will pay the price.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Quick question. Is the RC instagram still there?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Apr 7 2018 11:32:47 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 383caa 936517 >>936472
EH CA.
Relevant soon.
Q

qanon.pub...

Re: "EH CA"
Any guesses what this means?

Just a stab in the dark ?

en.wikipedia.org...

IDK.....strange ?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

"All for a LARP?" What does that mean?

If they didn't perceive Qanon as a threat, they wouldn't be going to so much effort to suppress.

They cannot win.

"Check"

They're just prolonging the inevitable, or so they think.

♕ ♛

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Indictments, Raids, Seizures, are the only thing that will satisfy me now. I've reached that point. Oh...and the PROMISED (by Q himself) HRC Vid would be a good start.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

California is also getting less blue and more red all the time. Imagine the irony.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

They killed every discussion of Q on /Pol/ and Reddit. The same happened to PG. Coincidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join