It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Apparently they forgot to tell Q about the march. One blurb from him 2 weeks ago, and D.C. would be packed with Patriots this weekend.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
LIVE: Texas lawmakers participate in Austin town hall. #TownHallForOurLives

That's a periscope link.
One candidate is wearing a p^ssy hat.
SMDH.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: CoramDeo

2 [H]
Homeless
Hospital
Missing People
Nobody reports them or cares
Follow the pattern
When you spot it you will know
Be careful and please remember my warnings
Godspeed
[V]

Patient dropping -> sending them to another hospital or simply sending them out. Michelle Obama's job involved that when she worked for a hospital didn't it? Oh, yes, yes, she created the scheme in fact.

CA is special. Where are the most homeless people? -> CA.

Nobody reports them missing or cares.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Post #1075 at qanon.pub...

Apr 7 2018 13:26:00 (EST) Anonymous ID: 324c57 938332 NEW
>>938327

8CH????????

Apr 7 2018 13:33:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d1eeb8 938439 NEW
>>938332
New tactic.
Buckle up.
MediaMatters 4ch.
Narrative + anything Q.
Clowns + Twitter push.
MSM overdrive.
All 4 a LARP?
Q

"All for a LARP?" What does that mean?

I'm taking it to mean "why would the MSM, CIA and everyone anti-Q be foaming at the mouth if Q was just a Larp?"

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He cannot try to lead like that or risk a kind of implosion if/when things don't live up to expectation.

this movement will never be deflated. It's by far too large and strong now (aligned with principals of liberty and the founding fathers).

We'll have a re-do of Tracy Beanz march.

Just need a little more news to unlock the past.

We don't need a color coded "spring" to effect the needed change and transformation, which if I'm understanding things correctly, has been set in motion with the dominoes falling.

Interesting times.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If it were only a LARP, why would they spend so much effort on it?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

>>938327

8CH????????

>>938332
New tactic.
Buckle up.
MediaMatters 4ch.
Narrative + anything Q.
Clowns + Twitter push.
MSM overdrive.
All 4 a LARP?
Q

I'm taking it to mean "why would the MSM, CIA and everyone anti-Q be foaming at the mouth if Q was just a Larp?"

Because, as everyone insists, its the Trump Administration, and CIA MSM et al were already foaming at the mouth over Trump well in advance of "Q".

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Apparently they forgot to tell Q about the march. One blurb from him 2 weeks ago, and D.C. would be packed with Patriots this weekend.

The march seems to have been poorly promoted, but nevertheless Tracy Beans ( a Twitter Qanon advocate) was one of the organizers.

She tweeted this back in February:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I stand corrected...

Organized by Tracy Beanz here.

If someone has Twit account, pease send her a link to ATS...

Q says get organized...this...not organized...

This just makes anons look crazy...

Going to find a mirror, just in case.

edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
DBL Post

edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

>>938327

8CH????????

>>938332
New tactic.
Buckle up.
MediaMatters 4ch.
Narrative + anything Q.
Clowns + Twitter push.
MSM overdrive.
All 4 a LARP?
Q

EXCELLENT! You hit the nail on the head TexasGirl. I wish Q would speak in more complete sentences, like he (hopefully) does in daily life. We'd be more efficient researchers.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You tend to believe more what you discover for yourself because you are searching for it.

If someone tells you, it is easier to blow off.

Just my observations of life.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

and i believe that psychological tendency is being manipulated... as i said.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thankyou for that information. If the organizers/promoters get a second march together, it will be much bigger, now that everyone knows that the kickoff march was held today. There's no shortage of frustration with how government operates, or should I say, fails to operate.

It's crazy, but President Trump gets more done when Congress is on vacation. (Which has been 4 out of the past 7 weeks.)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
And remember that what we say and how we say it, says so much about who we are and what drives and motivates us.

Okaaaay...

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Trump is just a man who is being used by God and who was chosen by God to complete this Great Work of the Ages.

Yeah thats the same thing hardliners said about Dubya. Which by the way is what lead me to realizing my "Hyper-Tribalism" hypothesis (Nazi invented identity politick methodology of total blind subservient loyalty [mind control]) .

If you have a valid thing to offer and a chip in the game, contribute, otherwise maybe it would be best to just STFU.

Hey as long as you're speaking for everyone, and are hostile to critical thinking, and are speaking pure religious cult rhetoric, and are all about being isolated in your own little echo chamber... this scene really truly is a cult.

If you ever get the balls to compile all the supposed evidence this 'is Trump', or the supposed list of leaks, etc, and put them all together into one nice clean thread I'll check them out and give it a fair shake. But I'm not holding my breath as I've been challenging the entire 'movement' here to do it for like a couple months now and nobody will do it. So that screams to me there's not much truly there.

Until then I will continue assuming everyones being taken for ride. One that is entirely open to interpretation (meaning its BS).

Prove me wrong. You want everyone to be impressed, well a long ass thread of hyperbole and occasional stories that are interesting but not really all that important (which is all I've seen so far after scanning over hundreds of pages now) well it could be 10,000 pages long a bunch of people having a huge conversation isnt actually impressive. You want to reach people? Step out of the echo chamber and show us what we've been missing. You want to wake people up? Well then stop letting AhnkMorpork speak for everyone with cult jingoism.

Enjoy your safe space.

originally posted by: fiverx313
it's worse than nostradamus, in terms of making things so wide open to interpretation. and the reason everything is an initial-laden guessing game is not, i think, that 'too much truth at once would blow everyone's minds' but that if you are encouraged to spend so many hours making up your own interpretation, you're going to be all the more devoted to what you think you've figured out... i think it encourages a psychological mindset where you become all the more open to connecting things that don't necessarily hang together, because you're being primed to see it.

I've looked at this thing for months now and that's all I've seen. Its a shame really. A lot of good peoples time and good minds being wasted chasing waterfalls. Minds so open they're closed off to any critical thinking / outside views / anything that isnt being said by "Q" (the Deep State).

edit on 7-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

To expand on CA being special.

Think about it's unique geography and climate too.

CA, to put it crudely, is kind of like a big stockyard. There are large ports with access to lots of shipping lanes, lots of big container ships coming and going. CA has a remarkably stable coastal climate making it attractive for the destitute who have to rough it a lot. Porous border that lets everything simply leak right through like a sieve providing ready access to all points south.

The US is a stable country with reliable and stable shipping and law enforcement ... and just the right amount of corruption with CA being a one party controlled state, so no hot to trot political activists in the ranks looking to make a mark with the electorate by uncovering the corruption of their opponents.

It has everything the purveyors of all kinds of illegal goods would want.

And the merchandise can't escape unless they want to trek across miles of desert, so it can simply be stored right on the streets.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I know, and if that's the case, we'll all find out soon enough. So I have to wonder why you keep wasting your time since that is clearly what you think it is ... a waste.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I know, and if that's the case, we'll all find out soon enough. So I have to wonder why you keep wasting your time since that is clearly what you think it is ... a waste.

we all wonder about each other's motivations, don't we

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Does anyone recall seeing this?.Fox News reported it in 2016. The documentation looks solid though. It came from a 2007 letter made to negotiate a plea bargain.

Jeffrey Epstein claims he was a co-founder of the Clinton Foundation

Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges,” read the July 2007 letter to the U.S. Attorney’s office in the Southern District of Florida. “Focuses of this initiative include poverty, climate change, global health, and religious and ethnic conflicts.”

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

No, honestly.

Mainly I'm here because it's not the same old boring bickering over politics and puzzles are fun. I get to talk more about actual conspiracies and crazy stuff in this thread than I have in the rest of the forum for a long, long time.

What any of us truly, personally believes and how much and how far? Who can say, but it's nice to talk with people without the constant barrage of hostile skepticism like the sour atheists who jump onto every religion thread.

I mean really, try playing a tabletop RPG with the one guy who refuses to actually play with his imagination and go with the flow.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join