It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's both.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Catholics Ask Trump to Probe Soros-Obama-Clinton Conspiracy at Vatican:

www.thenewamerican.com...

A group of respected Catholic lay leaders ask Trump to look into the conspiracy to overthrow Pope Benedict. I vaguely remember WikiLeaks releasing some emails about Podesta and Hillary talking about needing a "Catholic Spring" and replacing with their own choice for Pope.

ETA: Not sure if the website is credible but it's worth a read. You can also click on 'the letter' bolded in red that is contained in article.

edit on 7-4-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
so blake farenthold is resigning. does that count for the whole watch all the predators resign and disappear or no, since he's republican?

Yes it applies. The Swamp, Deep State, and Criminals hide behind the colors Red & Blue but have no real allegiance except to themselves and their like kind.

This is the main reason why the intense hatred for Trump from both sides and the MSM puppets: He's an outsider and a threat to their criminal enterprise.

edit on 7-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: texasgirl

I digged into Pauls private life after his death and he truly despised most of Hollywood. He was a pretty down to earth and there were no red flags in his past. I really liked him as a person and actor. RiP Paul.

I always found it strange that Michael Hastings died only 5 months before in a similar type crash. The pics of both accidents are weirdly alike.

I was heartbroken when Paul Walker passed away. Such a genuinely funny and warm guy.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Does any one else think the Military at the border isn't to keep illegals out but maybe to prevent indicted people from fleeing?

The timing seems convenient. Seal the net.

Very interesting!!

I am often amazed at such out-of-the-box thinking on this thread. You guys are fantastic!!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In my mind CA is referring to Central America. It is ridden with drugs, torture and human trafficking. This deviant group is not restricted by borders. This is global not nation specific. My take for what it's worth

edit on 472018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 472018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
In my mind CA is referring to Central America. It is ridden with drugs, torture and human trafficking.

POTUS Weekly Address 04-07-18

Post 1073

Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
twitter.com...
Listen carefully.
Q

Sounds like Califona, EH.

Those hosers need to get with the program.
edit on 7-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Canada is like the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy's Description of Humans.

MOSTLY HARMLESS.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

"It's happening"
Nice tagline

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

It is a nice tagline. See it a lot on /qreseach. More confirmation or just coincidence?

edit on 4/7/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: right click "view image" to enlarge

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I just listen/watched. Does the President always do a visual weekly address? I thought it was just audio only.

The influx of illegal immigrants across the US-Mexico border has increased 72% from July to current. It plummeted after President Trump was elected. Probably out of fear. Last Summer, certain cities and states declared themselves as a "sanctuary" for people who want to come here illegally. That's when the numbers started to rise again.

No wonder President Trump is incensed and determined to put a stop to it, by any means necessary.

It wouldn't be so urgent if it were just families...but hardened criminals and drugs are unacceptable.

Those who are against the President's border-strengthening actions should realize that their own parents or children could be robbed, assaulted, or murdered by an illegal immigrant. That position is more insane than being against tax-cuts/pay-raises.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That is a false statement...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Lesson One!
There is no Alt-Right!

e_e

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Yes it applies. The Swamp, Deep State, and Criminals hide behind the colors Red & Blue but have no real allegiance except to themselves and their like kind.

This is the main reason why the intense hatred for Trump from both sides and the MSM puppets: He's an outsider and a threat to their criminal enterprise.

i really don't see how anyone sees trump as being 'outside' of criminal enterprise... he's wallowed in it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

And to his credit President Trump has once again told the News Media to "stick it!". He's not attending the White House (Fake News) Correspondent's Dinner this year either.

NYT Story: www.nytimes.com...

Hopefully by next year, most of the criminals, and pedophiles will be purged from the MSM and the President can attend the "scaled down" version for REAL news correspondents.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bejeezus Christ. How hard would it be for Q type type out California / Canada / Cambridge Analytica / Cuck Alliance in the first line, and then do the initials the second line (if used twice in one "drop")????????

How doesnt this lazy snip drive everyone up a wall?

The Q Thread: 30% trolling and bickering. 30% people trying to guess what the initials etc mean. 30% motivational speech and slogans. 10% data.

And THAT is why I keep insisting on "cliffnotes versions" (category) threads, because 90% riff raff and shooting the snip doesnt do a researcher much good at all.

edit on 7-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Exclusive: Trump adviser played key role in pursuit of possible Clinton emails from dark web before election

A Donald Trump foreign policy adviser pushed government agencies to review materials from the dark web in the summer of 2016 that he thought were Hillary Clinton's deleted emails, multiple sources with direct knowledge tell CNN.

From Q's latest drop

https:// www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/politics/joseph-schmitz-trump-adviser-clinton-emails/index.html

Read between the lines.

Front page.

Fake News.

Q

qanonposts.com...
edit on 7-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As I always like to look at it from another perspective, could this be related to what Q's latest post was about?

Look at what's happening at your westcoast could be nothing could be something?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just listen/watched. Does the President always do a visual weekly address?

It looks like he is doing them every week. The transcripts are at Whitehouse.gov/Briefings with embedded YT.

You have to weed through the YT vids to find the weekly addresses.

The White House YT @ GOOG/MaGOOG

👍

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Bejeezus Christ. How hard would it be for Q type type out California / Canada / Cambridge Analytica / Cuck Alliance in the first line, and then do the initials the second line (if used twice in one "drop")????????

How doesnt this lazy snip drive everyone up a wall?

Save your breath. I vented the same rant 2 months ago. It's how the game is played, like it or not. Participate or ignore.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join