It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: WhatTheory

I saw LOOP and thought of LOOP Capital. Is there some way to verify whether or not it is involved?

OODA Loop?

The idea centers on an incredible strategic tool: the OODA Loop — Observe, Orient, Decide, Act. Nation-states around the world and even terrorist organizations use the OODA Loop as part of their military strategy. It has also been adopted by businesses to help them thrive in a volatile and highly competitive economy.

The Tao of Boyd: How to Master the OODA Loop

Maybe we need to apply this.

It takes the basic ways we think, decide, and operate in the world — ways that often get confused and jumbled in the face of conflict and confusion — and codifies and organizes them into a strategic, effective system that can allow you to thrive in the heat of battle. It is a learning system, a method for dealing with uncertainty, and a strategy for winning head-to-head contests and competitions

edit on 4-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Alternative NGs:

Norwegian
Natural Gas
Next Generation

All from Acronymfinder.com

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust
28th October Is when Q posts started... Q-T2810C?

At this point, your theory is as good as any. Investigations on Twitter too. I like the way this QAnon Twitter page is laid out.

twitter.com...

You click on the Subject of Interest, and that "thread" expands to show what each person thinks. Really neat. (I've not visited Twitter much until recently.)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I am posting Q drops that have to do with SA. Because Q said reread NG/SA drops

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Buckle up

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

The Obama administration sent U.S. taxpayer funds to a group backed by billionaire George Soros to fund left-wing activities in Albania, a conservative watchdog group says.

The new documents show USAID funds were sent through the agency’s Civil Society Project to back Soros’ left-wing "East West Management Institute" through USAID's "Justice for All" campaign. USAID provided $8.8 million in 2016 to that campaign.

The Justice for All Project was designed to strengthen the effectiveness and transparency of the courts in Albania. The project aimed to increase citizens’ trust in the judiciary and a more efficient judicial system, according to USAID.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Understood Tiger.

If you want some to look at then look at the latest spreadsheet - there is a tab called "Magic results". You can use that to enter the parameters I entered on the "Magic Square tool" tab and then look at the letter patterns and see if anything stands out.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Somebody needs to make a meme of mueller hanging around airports stopping any Russian person begging for info about Trump.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn
Yup, I suggested that back on thread 2 (I think) but didn't get much response.

I guess the most practical way is if members just do a 1 line post saying "Diving down Q1013 rabbit hole" for example.

The alternative is for someone to be "Q Triage" first response and ask members to pick up a task.

Either way we are all smart enough to see which posts are getting some research and which need someone to pick up and run with - provided posters give some hint of which hares they are chasing.

All good possibilities. Interesting everyone follows Q's leads except this one.

i try to read everything but with info so interspersed I forget what belongs to what I have already read.

And it would cut down on thread lenght and Dashen's work.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Something tech related as I recall. Maybe someone else would be better to answer.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yes, looks like a good source to keep tabs on!

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Buckle up

There's plenty of Truth in 'History'. Unless its 'TV History' we're talking about (the pinnacle of omissions, diversions and distortions). Since most people are too caught up in the 'tyranny of the now', not too many manage to figure out a focused expedition of the useful information variety into History.

Although this decade we have seen the SJW Horde (the ultimate unwitting Establishment minions of all time) set about torching history the best they can. Most famous for all that statute iconoclasm, but the trigger warning sticker on 'all' the books in 'all' the libraries is what I'm more concerned about (21st Century style book burning extravaganza).

edit on 4-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Awesome work Dashen, I love your presentation style. Thread [V] here we are!

Will you adding 300-338? I don't mean to push it and add more work. Good to complete though and it would make for an awesome post or two moving forward.

Now I feel bad for asking for more..

Anyway, exciting times!

AZ border secure as of right now.

The plan, coming into focus. NK coming up. China. Russia. Syria. Iran, the UK?

Q shows us that there's a PLAN and that it's unfolding, and I believe him.

Trust the plan.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It would be great if we could organize some way.

I think it might not be too practical.

Everyone kind of gets they own direction created in their mind when reading the drops and it's super individual and intuitive.

I keep getting the feeling that there will either be a time when much comes right out in the open OR we come to an end of drops when we can spend more research time.

I mean it certainly cannot hurt for people to post what they are researching if they want.

I'm most concerned that people dont feel constrained in what they post because that might really disrupt the flow.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I am posting Q drops that have to do with SA. Because Q said reread NG/SA drops

Excerpted from #128 dtd Nov 9, 2017 @ qanon.pub...

Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
Why was this necessary?
What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
Why is this relevant?
Think mirror.

NG is National Guard. SA ? What is Q telling us....that he sometimes feeds us bad crumbs, to throw off the enemy?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Q # 1010

"CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START]"

Some may find this article interesting, if only for what I think it the buried lede. A woman in a lawsuit back in the 70's discovered something in the course of her lawsuit against monsanto.

"Along the way, she amassed disturbing evidence about the dangers of industrial chemicals — and the practices of the companies that make them. Two documents, for instance, detailed experiments that Dow contracted a University of Pennsylvania dermatologist to conduct on prisoners in the 1960s to show the effects of TCDD, a particularly toxic contaminant found in 2,4,5-T.

"Yet another, from 1990, detailed the EPA policy of allowing the use of hazardous waste as inert ingredients in pesticides and other products under certain circumstances."

"Another document, from 1985, showed that Monsanto had sold a chemical that was tainted with TCDD to the makers of Lysol, who, apparently unaware of its toxicity, used it as an ingredient in their disinfectant spray for 23 years."

Monsanto Lawsuit

Q: TOBACCO.

What's in the paper and the filters of the cigs that still manage to exist.....

Q:VACCINES

"Dr Maurice Hilleman: Well, that was at Merck. Yeah, I came to Merck. And uh, I was going to develop vaccines. And we had wild viruses in those days. You remember the wild monkey kidney viruses and so forth? And I finally after 6 months gave up and said that you cannot develop vaccines with these damn monkeys, we're finished and if I can't do something I'm going to quit, I'm not going to try it. So I went down to see Bill Mann at the zoo in Washington DC and I told Bill Mann, I said "look, I got a problem and I don't know what the hell to do." Bill Mann is a real bright guy. I said that these lousy monkeys are picking it up while being stored in the airports in transit, loading, off loading. He said, very simply, you go ahead and get your monkeys out of West Africa and get the African Green, bring them into Madrid unload them there, there is no other traffic there for animals, fly them into Philadelphia and pick them up. Or fly them into New York and pick them up, right off the airplane. So we brought African Greens in and I didn't know we were importing the AIDS virus at the time."

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Q post 128

Nov 9 2017 23:07:15 (EST) Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d 148779656

Trip added.
[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to cont[I].
Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
Graphic is necessary and vital.
Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.
Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.
Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
Why was this necessary?
What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
Why is this relevant?
Think mirror.
Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a map useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.
Who controls the narrative?
Why is this relevant?
What is a spell?
Who is asleep?
Dissemination.
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

edit on 4-4-2018 by LurkNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I get the impression we are being led to some of these backroom messaging sites by Q, from some of the magic square stuff.

I'm sure we are missing loads just because of the speed that info is now coming out at!

I think this is part of the reason Q kept telling us to "Get organized" - we won't be able to keep up if we don't!

So why not ask people exactly what they want to research with each drop and get 1 or 2 others on board to help.

That would require specific protocol for searches, wouldn't it? If only certain people are researching certain things, that kind of limits the input of everyone else...I'm not sure that's wise, because what if that person happens to be looking down the wrong rabbit hole because something got missed by narrowing the scope? If we're going to get organized, then we've got to really get organized...without risking becoming too rigid and creating distortions that prevent the flow of free thought and mass collaboration.

Maybe have small designated groups of people who are primarily researching various combined avenues of approach? Like teams, that any newcomers can join in and help...or people who are here but may not post much for fear of redundancy or whatever. Maybe if we had the discussion divided into sections just like the Q-Wiki and teams working on each section as they pertain to each new drop?

Team leaders could simply identify themselves by writing their designation under their screen name in their avatar or something. Maybe like Red Team could work on Magic Squares and other forms of cypher, and Blue Team could do research into the Vatican angle on all of this...just a couple examples to throw out there. Have yet another team tackling the esoteric aspects like Luciferianism and Masonic connections. Have still another looking into the human trafficking and tunnels and things. I don't know...just spitballing.

Everything is connected, and everything has meaning. Because this thing is really just that incomprehensibly vast. It's going to take a lot of us to go through it all, so we've got to have a way to accomplish that without losing the energy and momentum of the group as a whole. I could be wrong, but I feel like more people would jump in actively if they had a specific goal that matched their interests/skillset and their availability, which is limited to a set schedule for many here.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you, my friend!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Ah, ok, thank you! I didn't know if you already said or not and couldn't find a post where you had.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join