It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Two people who had such an impact on America during the highlight of my life:

McCain and Bush Jr.

Share a common truth. Worthless #head's in the military, i.e. cowards. How did they get where they are at? Bloodlines.

We as citizens glaze over that. We just accept being ruled. It's tragic really. I would like to see both of them in chains over Hillary Clinton. Regardless of what happens if they get a pass... Suspect.

If the truth of 911 doesn't come out then we got a huge problem. That has yet to truly get addressed by Q. It was the catalyst of terrible destruction during my time here. I'll never forget and I'll never forgive.

Not sure if that addresses your post but to be honest, I don't quite understand what you're going on about. My apologies.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nice bro!
thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen
I get the impression we are being led to some of these backroom messaging sites by Q, from some of the magic square stuff.

I'm sure we are missing loads just because of the speed that info is now coming out at!

I think this is part of the reason Q kept telling us to "Get organized" - we won't be able to keep up if we don't!

So why not ask people exactly what they want to research with each drop and get 1 or 2 others on board to help.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
I'm playing catch-up too. Did anyone determine what "Operation Q-T2810C" is? (Post #1013)
All I come up with is a MP-3 Video player - Voice Recorder: www.walmart.com...

edit on 4/4/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dashen

While there's still time you might go and edit in the link to the wiki I keep seeing mentioned. I think I saw the link posted one time who knows where in the thread. But that's it and nobody has it in their sig's or anything so its as if it doesnt exist.

The wiki address is

Qfiles dot grape dot cz

PM JanAmosComenius for opsec and login info, standard advice is to use a burner email addy I believe.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm playing catch-up too. Did anyone determine what "Operation Q-T2810C" is? (Post #1013)

Q is probably refering to the fake Q drops that people shared on Twitter pretending they are real. Infinity is still plagued by some of those morons.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Q post 128

Nov 9 2017 23:07:15 (EST) Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Dx5TPc5d 148779656

Trip added.
[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to cont[I]nue.
Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
Graphic is necessary and vital.
Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.
Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.
Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
Why was this necessary?
What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
Why is this relevant?
Think mirror.
Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a map useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.
Who controls the narrative?
Why is this relevant?
What is a spell?
Who is asleep?
Dissemination.
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
A bit tongue in cheek but what about "Stop Arkancides" for SA?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Q post 188

Nov 6 2017 16:50:59 (EST) Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB 148287236
What family was permitted to leave immediately after 9-11?
Who authorized the departure?
Why is this relevant?
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Repeat.
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Was it a private plane?
What can private planes carry v commercial?
What airport did they arrive/depart from?
What was carried on a private plane to Iran?
Why was the Bin Laden family here during 9-11?
Coincidence?
How does SA connect to the Bin Laden family?
Who in SA is connected specifically to the Bin Laden family?
What did they deliver?
To who?
Why?
What does money buy?
Why are the events in SA relevant to the above?
Who is the financial backer for human trafficking?
Who is the ‘broker’ for underage sex?
Think SA.
How does FB & Instagram play a role in capture?
Think ‘Taken’.
Fantasy right?
Why do select senior political officials have foundations/institutes?
What is money laundering?
What does money buy?
Why is this relevant?
What other people were arrested in SA?
What are their backgrounds?
Are any connected to the Podesta Group?
Why is this relevant?
What do you need in order to prosecute senior political officials?
How do you avoid public misconception?
How do you justify counter-political attacks to the mass public?
Why is information so vital?
Is the country divided?
Why does the MSM portray the country as being divided?
Why is this relevant?
Q

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Not sure if that addresses your post but to be honest, I don't quite understand what you're going on about. My apologies.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Arent they still letting him vote?

Same guy who said we might occupy Iraq for 10,000 YEARS.

I have video of him going off the rails about being a nation building force, bareknuckle against it, from the 90's regarding Bosnia.

Just recently I saw Insane McCain was involved in a big Senate vote.

10,000 years:

I just checked again, have been for over a year, and the clip I refer to still isnt available in GooTube anymore. THe clips showed up during the 2008 election. I went thru my drives and couldnt find the original, I even checked my optical backup disks for my "Neocon Wars" (Ron Paul Star Wars parody full feature length film) and couldnt find it that night (although if just has to be in them somewhere but my archives are absurd yuge)...

Anyways the clips he's on the House floor on a "No Nation Building" power rant talking about Clinton's Bosnia (heroin smuggling corridor) proxy war that went on his entire 8 years. Rat a tat tat McCain was tearing a new arsehole sort of power rant in that speech, about him being against it to his core, it being wrong for America, yada yada yada. Much of it does exist online still in Neocon Wars (although it has to be played at Archive.org as GooTube blocks just about everything I ever make since Google bought it).
archive.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
The TOP tips for Magic Squares are:

1) Important posts that we need to decode messages on are marker posts. That is those that are 15, 10, 5, 1, or 0 minutes after the last post or last POTUS tweet.
2) Most of the time use the minutes from timestamp as the size of the magic square (16:11:03 means 11x11 grid),
3) For very long posts try setting "Capital letters only" parameter to "Y",
4) For "Keyword" parameter try each of the Bold or UPPERCASE words in the post - then answer is mostly on the green diagonal.
5) If a key letter stands out in the post (like "H" recently) then put that in the "Key letter" parameter.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Q is probably refering to the fake Q drops that people shared on Twitter pretending they are real. Infinity is still plagued by some of those morons.

Your explanation seems to be spot on, P.E.. Just saw a Big warning on Twitter about the infiltrations too.
twitter.com...
Thank-you!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I’m not really seeing NG as national guard

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Think someone ran it thru a couple decryption programs and came up with a list. MVP was one of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
On the subject of Pope Paul VI, here are a few more interesting bits:

He was the last pope to date to be crowned;

Pope Paul VI became the first reigning pontiff to visit the Western hemisphere when he addressed the United Nations in New York City in October 1965.[d] As the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War was escalating, Paul VI pleaded for peace before the UN:

Paul VI at an audience in October 1977 Populorum progressio, released on 26 March 1967, dealt with the topic of "the development of peoples" and that the economy of the world should serve mankind and not just the few. It touches on a variety of traditional principles of Catholic social teaching: the right to a just wage; the right to security of employment; the right to fair and reasonable working conditions; the right to join a union and strike as a last resort; and the universal destination of resources and goods. In addition, Populorum progressio opines that real peace in the world is conditional on justice. He repeats his demands expressed in Bombay in 1964 for a large-scale World Development Organization, as a matter of international justice and peace. He rejected notions to instigate revolution and force in changing economic conditions.[91]

The next three popes were created cardinals by him.

He was also canonized as a saint. Which was not official, apparently, because it took them a lot of time to get his miracle approved. So, this seems to be his year. Bolding my own:

Brescian media reports the canonization could take place in October 2018to coincide with the synod on the youth.[159][157] The cardinal and bishop members of the C.C.S. issued their unanimous approval to this miracle in their meeting held on 6 February 2018; La Stampa reported that the canonization could be celebrated during the synod on the youth with a probable date of 21 October.[160] Pope Francis confirmed that the canonization would be approved and celebrated in 2018 in remarks made during a meeting with Roman priests on 14 February 2018.[161] On 6 March 2018, the Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Parolin, speaking at a plenary meeting of the International Catholic Migration Commission in Rome, confirmed that Paul VI would be canonized in at the close of the synod on 28 October 2018.[162] On 6 March, the pope confirmed the healing as a miracle, thereby approving Paul VI's canonization; a consistory of cardinals in May will determine the official date for Paul VI's canonization.

To be clear, this is the guy the snake head was built for.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lol...when I say I don't comprehend it, I seriously mean that. What you just said is absolute gibberish to my brain. I tried figuring out the tool, but I can't even understand how to begin using it. It's so far over my head it's not even funny. I wouldn't know a key letter if it jumped out and said boo. All I know how to do is make words, my friend. You give me letters, I'll find words in there. That's all I've got to offer, I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yup, I suggested that back on thread 2 (I think) but didn't get much response.

I guess the most practical way is if members just do a 1 line post saying "Diving down Q1013 rabbit hole" for example.

The alternative is for someone to be "Q Triage" first response and ask members to pick up a task.

Either way we are all smart enough to see which posts are getting some research and which need someone to pick up and run with - provided posters give some hint of which hares they are chasing.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
28th October Is when Q posts started... Q-T2810C?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Too many things can be "MVP". What is MVP? We don't have to be cryptic like Q.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but can you kind of explain why you're posting all of these, please? Is that a direct quote or your own work...it's hard to follow what you're doing with this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join