It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Post #1015 @ qanon.pub...

Apr 4 2018 18:09:08 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 73f652 896069
Example.
Gateway Bridge Project.
$1.8mm Cory Booker - Singapore.
$3.5mm Chuck Schumer - Israel.
$400k Chris Christie - Mary Pat US.
……..
Omnibus Bill.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Q

No wonder President Trump said today that he's working to "revoke" some of the Omnibus bill's pork.
www.conservativereview.com...

Edit to add: THANK-YOU DASHEN for taking it upon yourself to get each Q thread queued up for everyone!

U-R Awesome, and Appreciated!

edit on 4/4/2018 by carewemust because: thank-you Dashen!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I want to say thank you to you and all of the contributors have been doing such an amazing job on these threads. I've been following since the beginning. This has been a heck of a fantastic ride!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Omnibus Bill 1850. Fugitive Slave Act. How fitting.

Is there a omnibus dating back further?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
DASHEN-
Thanks for all the work you put in starting yet another thread.

I think we are nearing the end.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
DASHEN-

I haven't seen a brief war since Desert Storm. This will continue until election day easy.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Your quote in response to me didnt answer the MSM driven MASS SHOOTER CONTAGION EFFECT.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

yes. the mass shooter effect has be referenced by Q directly from many different vectors.

1)

www.intelligence.senate.gov...
Read very carefully.
Unreleased [CLAS-HIGHEST]:
Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.
OP conducted/ORIG outside of US.
CAR control?
www.youtube.com...
Statement by the driver?
Fairytale?
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.
Q

2)

3)

That's some interesting material from the annals of conspiracy theory / allegations / conjecture.

But what I'm talking about is science. And if the whole nation were made to sit up and take note of it, instead of be pushed over gun debate waterfalls (like chumps) by the same MSM, then the MSM would be obliterated almost overnight. And everyone / Trump is at war with the POS MSM, right?

From my notes, here's one description of it I made in another thread:

a reply to: face23785

Centers for Disease Control gonna do a gun violence study, eh.

Here's how to tell if its politically motivated in their particular context:

Do they mention the Mass Shooter Contagion Effect?

If anything, that's all CDC should be talking about.

You see Mass Shooter Contagion Effect is the combination of the Emotional Contagion Effect, and the Copycat Effect.

Which is well documented now as a major driving force behind the perpetual waves of new mass shootings.

It's driven in particular by the specific ways the MSM reports the shooting events. And they wont change their ways, because its good for business, its good for The Agenda, meanwhile they keep US all arguing over the guns themselves and we all ignore them making it the perfect habitual crimeon their part. So you wont see them mention it on the hyponotoob.

But here's a tastey little morsel getting at why I insist that now only should CDC have mentioned it, but hell they should have done a report all about it long ago.

Two centuries ago, a wave of suicides swept across Europe as if the very act of suicide was somehow infectious. Shortly before their untimely deaths, many of the suicide victims had come into contact with Johann von Goethe's tragic tale "The Sorrows of Young Werther," in which the hero, Werther, himself commits suicide. In an attempt to stem what was seen as a rising tide of imitative suicides, anxious authorities banned the book in several regions in Europe (Phillips 1974, Marsden 1998).

During the two hundred years that have followed the publication and subsequent censorship of Goethe’s novel, social scientific research has largely confirmed the thesis that affect, attitudes, beliefs and behaviour can indeed spread through populations as if they were somehow infectious. Simple exposure sometimes appears to be a sufficient condition for social transmission to occur. This is the social contagion thesis; that sociocultural phenomena can spread through, and leap between, populations more like outbreaks of measles or chicken pox than through a process of rational choice.

The term contagion (ken­tâ-jen) itself has its roots in the Latin word contagio, and quite literally means "from touch". Contagion therefore refers to a process of transmission by touch or contact. The Microsoft Dictionary (Microsoft 1997) defines contagion as the

"transmission of a disease by direct contact with an infected person or object; a disease or poison transmitted in this way; the means of transmission; the transmission of an emotional state, e.g. excitement; a harmful influence."

From this definition, contagion refers to 1) the social transmission, by contact, of biological disease, and 2) the social transmission, by contact, of sociocultural artefacts or states.
web.stanford.edu...

edit on 4-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Is it that time again already? Thanks for the in depth look at the last thread. I'll be trying to keep up with this one. Try......this is Yuge!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

DASHEN-

I haven't seen a brief war since Desert Storm. This will continue until election day easy.

I am speaking of the point at which people in general will accept that this whole series of threads have a concrete foundation in truth.

There will always be more evil people ready to do evil deeds and we will never be rid of them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

a reply to: tigertatzen Synchronicity Tiger! I've just got another magic square result related to house of orange!

I tried to reply to you but alas, I was too late. I thought it was interesting that the wiki page I linked was very careful to point out that that particular House of Orange was not to be confused with any other Houses of Orange.

The House of Orange has come up in this discussion more than once before, so I figured it was worth a peek back into the whole thing...particularly when my initial phone/Oracle weirdness was specifically related to the H of O.

Edit: Also, the guy who created the Oroom seemed to have been a fairly well-known person...but I can't really find anything about him other than links that lead me right back to either the Oroom wiki or copy/pasta versions of it on other sites. What if this Oroom is actually some kind of a front for certain people or groups to communicate across a network or something?
edit on 30525America/ChicagoWed, 04 Apr 2018 17:52:04 -050030pm3093America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
q1019

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
q1020

qanon.pub...

SA is not Saudi Arabia
What about South America or Southern Arizona?

It has to relate to NG, the National Guard.

edit on 4/4/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

DASHEN-

I am speaking of the point at which people in general will accept that this whole series of threads have a concrete foundation in truth.

There will always be more evil people ready to do evil deeds and we will never be rid of them.

For that to work, for TRUTH:

1. Somebody needs to 'synthesize quality derivatives' (craft categorical focus threads) from these huge indexes Dashen has taken the tedious initiative to put together.

2. Hard factual data needs to be separated from conjecture and the like.

A. The "Q Community" needs to 'lobby' "Q" to go back and post 'answer keys' to older jibberish looking materials. Q is clever and has mixed 'reporting' with 'gamification' (to make it all a fun game for everyone. Fine, I wont knock that, assuming its not mostly all in fact jibberish, and dude has the courtesy to do posts that actually explain the 'correct' answers to this massive guessing game I've been observing you guys play with half of these "drops". Like posts from a month ago provide it with the actual 'cheat sheet' so you can all check your work INSTEAD of this continuous forward motion of guessing todays new cryptic BS, not knowing if your guesses are even half correct, and by the time you MIGHT be figuring "it" out here comes another Guessing Game. From a neuroscience standpoint, memory mnemonics type stuff, to go back and review stuff from a while back emboldened with actual correct answers would max ensure it all is burned into your memory. A solid hedge against all this effort just amounting to a massive diversionary memory hole game, in 'the end'.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Holy crap! Part 5?! I feel like it was just yesterday I stumbled into part 1, confusingly asked a few Questions, got brainwashed, strapped on the tin foil and BOOM! Haven't looked back.

Good work as always dashen!

edit on 4-4-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thank you once again...again...oh Great Collaborative Wizard of the Qllectiveness. I raise my...herbal refreshments in thine honor.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1020

qanon.pub...

SA is not Saudi Arabia
What about South America or Southern Arizona?

It has to relate to NG, the National Guard.

There are supposed to be elaborate underground tunnels in South America as well. I think by Brazil.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You rock Dashen!
Thread [V] is already my favorite.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

DASHEN-

It does seem to be working...more and more people are waking up and starting to look for answers. However, make no mistake. They won't stop trying to deceive and turn people against one another. They'll do whatever it takes. In that sense, this is far from over.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"q" works the same way as a fortune teller, say enough and say it vaguely enough and eventually some of it will appear to match reality. You've been had I'm afraid...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
q1021

qanon.pub...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join