It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Jared Cohen

Jared Cohen (born November 24, 1981) is the CEO of Jigsaw[1] (previously Google Ideas[2]) and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.[3] Previously, he served as a member of the Secretary of State's Policy Planning Staff and as an advisor to Condoleezza Rice and later Hillary Clinton.[4] Initially brought in by Condoleezza Rice as a member of the Policy Planning Staff, he was one of a few staffers that stayed under Hillary Clinton later referenced in an article entitled "Tweeting While Tehran Burns".[5]

Another one that just happens to be working both for Google, for CFR, for Republicans and for Democrats.

Quite the rise through ranks,, at 30?

I hear "Jared cohen is a friend of Eric Schmidt" which is interesting...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Lmao wtf is this thread and why does it have so many flags. I'm sorry to say but it's crap like this which gives people a reason to say the Q people are nut jobs. My browser almost crashed just trying to load all the dumb images on the first page.

Thanks for your input. Bye.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

20 million was a month ago. Counting those trenches Q folks i'd say it has reached the important threshold, closer to 40 mil. Q something, even it bits, is showing up as a reference point all over, even if only to debunk. Pretty impressive.

I agree. I was understating his reach. It could be even more than that, tbh. I have seen people at international airports around the globe, wearing Q T-shirts.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
BIN LADEN'S ROOTS IN SOUTH AFRICA

Yousouf Deedat, 45, of Durban, South Africa confirmed that his Islamic center received substantial funding from the bin Laden family and that Deedat family members often traveled to Saudi-Arabia and had met Osama bin Laden there over the years. They also claim bin Laden is being turned into a scapegoat by American authorities.

The Deedats have had close links with the bin Laden family since first meeting Osama’s elder brother, Sheikh Bakr bin Laden, in 1986.
Read more at www.wnd.com...

Will keep digging

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I want to know what is causing these increases in autism and WHY.

Vaccines are the delivery system for many things, and I am not discounting in the least their ability to cause disorders such as autism in children. However, keep in mind that the amount of diagnoses of autism have skyrocketed...as well as those of ADD/ADHD and other disorders that require heavy use of pharmaceuticals and often, psychological intervention...and that is more important. Just because a child is diagnosed with something does not mean the child actually is suffering from anything. It is a fact that many cases of "autism" are nothing more than misdiagnosed physiological effects of food allergies. That is a FACT...but not a fact that the medical industry wants you to hear. Why do you think that is?

Medicated children are compliant, easily influenced children. So are children under the care of any health professional who requires complete solitude and privacy while interacting with the child. Special needs children have valid reasons for being put into specialized groups, isolated from their peers and treated differently. There are valid reasons for taking these special children into closed environments where their parents are not given immediatste access. No one, including the parents of those children are going to argue with that...and those who do, or refuse to medicate their kids or allow them to be sucked into the system, are persecuted.

Remember the vicious backlash against those anti-vaccine parents? They were smart...they knew something was wrong, and they were vilified for it. Right here on ATS, as a matter of fact. They were afraid of making their kids sick. They probably had no idea they were also likely saving their souls and their minds from being completely controlled by the Hivites.

That reaction...the brutal backlash and the encouragement of others to join in...is one of (((Their))) hallmark behaviors. Take a spoiled, entitled child's toys away when they get caught misbehaving, and you'll see the exact same reaction...and if they have an audience, it'll be even worse.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Lmao wtf is this thread and why does it have so many flags. I'm sorry to say but it's crap like this which gives people a reason to say the Q people are nut jobs. My browser almost crashed just trying to load all the dumb images on the first page.

People might say those who believe in " time traveling abductors" are nut jobs, I on the other hand try not to discount anything.

You never know, we might grow on you.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
there's not enough popcorn in the world for this

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Save it because you will need it later.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: Jared Cohen

Jared Cohen
Founder of Google Ideas; Chief Advisor to Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt; CEO of Jigsaw

As a former advisor to two secretaries of state and having visited more than 100 countries (including North Korea and Iran), Cohen is able to look around the corner and shed light on both the next big technological innovation and how it impacts our world, our businesses, and our lives. Whether he’s interviewing former extremists or meeting with the Pope in Rome, Cohen brings his expertise to bear on some of the most challenging problems of our time.

www.apbspeakers.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: fiverx313

Save it because you will need it later.

i'll believe it when i see it. you've woven so many disparate threads into this that it beggars belief.

but please do carry on, this is my favorite kind of thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

My concern isn't Trump/Q. My concern is sleight of hand. Plain and simple.

I don't want to be sold on one piece of # over another. A polished turd is still a turd.

So what we are saying here is our military had decided to go to war against the entire planet including ourselves. Where is Michael Aquino? John Alexander, Puthoff, Kit Green? All military right? All responsible for the disinfo.

Aquino wrote a book about Mind War. Lieutenant colonel Mike Aquino came here to sell us on nonviolent warfare. Mr head of church of Satan himself. How quickly we forget. 24 hr news cycle mentality.

No one is asking the tough questions. Why? Hope?

If you tilt your guard should be up. People are full tilt defenseless. Very scary.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Korhhisti, huh?

Jump right in. I believe you're qualified.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Called Operation is Green a few days ago and no i'm not Q.
Yasmin Green

Yasmin Green is head of research and development at Jigsaw, Google’s internal tech incubator that focuses on international security issues. Green is helping tailor Google ads to ISIS sympathizers, in hopes of de-radicalizing at-risk youth. Through targeted ads and content links, Green hopes that alternative viewpoints will be enough to change radicalized minds.

Can Alphabet’s Jigsaw Solve Google’s Most Vexing Problems?

Jared Cohen, the CEO of Jigsaw, surveyed the craggy valley from the back of a gray SUV as it wound toward the Khyber Pass, the mountainous roadway connecting Afghanistan and Pakistan that had become a hotbed of Islamic extremism. The arid landscape was beautiful, but Cohen, who is Jewish and was raised in an affluent Connecticut suburb, knew the excursion was risky. This was his fourth visit to Pakistan. Colleagues had told Cohen he was insane for going—his ransom insurance wouldn’t protect him against the frequent roadside bombs in the area—but he’d still decided to take a 12-hour flight to Dubai, where he caught a connection to Lahore and drove to Islamabad and then on to Peshawar, in the north of Pakistan. At the direction of Pakistan’s former foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar, Cohen’s host, they rode in one car, with a security detail following a short distance behind to avoid attracting undo attention.

Around noon, they pulled into a village compound, where Cohen, 35, donned a robe and turban, and for the next four hours immersed himself in Pashtun issues. Through Rabbani Khar’s connections, he was able to meet with tribal leaders, clerics, smugglers, survivors of drone strikes—anyone who could help him better grasp the challenges crippling the region.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Aallanon
I’m not really seeing NG as national guard

Okay before you go on a wild goose chase. NG stands for National Guard. Q answered a few anon questions about using the NG to help the USMC out when the huge amount of indictments drops. Q also confirmed my previous Color of the day is Yellow hint from the last thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... Just check the color of the NG Insignias and the emblem of the National Guard Bureau. Like i stated many times my posts are not random. Everything has meaning.

National Guard of the United States

Does anyone have an updated image off ALL abbreviations for LEGEND to make easy for all to understand and put CRUMBS together?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

People might say those who believe in " time traveling abductors" are nut jobs, I on the other hand try not to discount anything.

Haha fair enough point, but at least I try to present my arguments in a clear rational manner without an endless wall of memes and wildly stylized text. I mean come on... how can anyone take that seriously.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 4-4-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Yup

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You of all people just gave ATS the most stupid comment ATS had ever shared. This reinforces what I was just saying. Even critical thinkers are so lost and controlled by preconceived notions that this isn't about revolution, rather another layer of onion.

Thanks for your asstute contribution.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
there's not enough popcorn in the world for this

You yourself will "pop" before this is all over.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Haha fair enough point, but at least I try to present my arguments in a clear rational manner without an endless wall of memes and wildly stylized text. I mean come on... how can anyone take that seriously.

Welcome sit down grab a beer and watch the magic unfold

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Skyfloating

So what we are saying here is our military had decided to go to war against the entire planet including ourselves. Where is Michael Aquino? John Alexander, Puthoff, Kit Green? All military right? All responsible for the disinfo.

Aquino wrote a book about Mind War. Lieutenant colonel Mike Aquino came here to sell us on nonviolent warfare. Mr head of church of Satan himself. How quickly we forget. 24 hr news cycle mentality.

No one is asking the tough questions. Why? Hope?

If you tilt your guard should be up. People are full tilt defenseless. Very scary.

Nobody is asking the tough questions? Ive never seen more people asking tough questions than these days.

Why assume we are not intimately aware of military-satanist-pedophile Aquino? I certainly am. The cult is everywhere, including or even especially in the military.

Which is why we are leaving Syria and not going to war with NK.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join