It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
I get the impression we are being led to some of these backroom messaging sites by Q, from some of the magic square stuff.

I'm sure we are missing loads just because of the speed that info is now coming out at!

I think this is part of the reason Q kept telling us to "Get organized" - we won't be able to keep up if we don't!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
You rock Dashen!
Thread [V] is already my favorite.

Q has shared enough information over the past 8 days to make this thread EPIC, so long as we all stay focused on deciphering and discussing that info.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: butcherguy
DASHEN-
Thanks for all the work you put in starting yet another thread.

I think we are nearing the end.

I haven't seen a brief war since Desert Storm. This will continue until election day easy.

I am speaking of the point at which people in general will accept that this whole series of threads have a concrete foundation in truth.

There will always be more evil people ready to do evil deeds and we will never be rid of them.

Unless Satan is thrown into the fiery pit and we reclaim our golden age.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
"q" works the same way as a fortune teller, say enough and say it vaguely enough and eventually some of it will appear to match reality. You've been had I'm afraid...

"Cold Reading", although my understanding of that term is how they exposed that ghost talker guy in South Park, where that guy, what his name, oh yeah the "Biggest Douche in the Universe", he'll say vague terms / first names that would apply to almost anyone, and then read their faces to see if he's getting warm and then when he does he pounces on it and carries on now speaking 'directly' to them.

John Edward lol.

edit on 4-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
#1016 @ qanon.pub...

Apr 4 2018 18:46:41 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 169658 896621 NEW
>>896546

Used against them.
NG now active.
Refer to old drops re: SA / NG.
The WAVE.
Q

"NG" is National Guard. But what is "SA"?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

SA is Saudi Arabia

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

While there's still time you might go and edit in the link to the wiki I keep seeing mentioned. I think I saw the link posted one time who knows where in the thread. But that's it and nobody has it in their sig's or anything so its as if it doesnt exist.
edit on 4-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1021

qanon.pub...

Was it you who posted in the other thread about Pope Paul VI? Regarding the snake? He only got to be Pope because he was made a Cardinal. And he in turn made Pope Benedict into a Cardinal, which allowed him to be eligible for the papacy. Who is mixed up in a whole lot of really ugly pedophilia-related #, and is currently still in a position of power...no matter who is actually wearing the ring.

Following the standard procedures that lead to sainthood, Pope Benedict XVI declared that the late pontiff had lived a life of heroic virtue and conferred the title of Venerable upon him on 20 December 2012. Pope Francis beatified him on 19 October 2014 after the recognition of a miracle attributed to his intercession. His liturgical feast is celebrated on the date of his birth on 26 September. Pope Francis confirmed Paul VI's canonization which is to be celebrated in late 2018. Popes John Paul I, John Paul II, and Benedict XVI were made cardinals during his papacy.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30326America/ChicagoWed, 04 Apr 2018 18:32:39 -050030pm3093America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Internet ate half my post

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I saw LOOP and thought of LOOP Capital. Is there some way to verify whether or not it is involved?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Q post 299,243,275, 228 refer to SA

228 Nov 25 2017 13:20:08 (EST) Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3LaVfhm8 150869010 USA_leadership change SA_leadership change GER_leadership change? PAK_leadership change? 40,000ft. (8, 7, 6, 5......). Q

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Bye McCain. Enjoy your retirement you sick #.

Would you invade a country whereby a good portion of its citizens are armed?
The ‘ultimate deterrent’.
Q

You can try.

Come visit my neck of the woods. Bwahaha.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

SA is Saudi Arabia

Thank-you. Saudi Arabia and National Guard on the same line in #1016. hmmm..

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The leader of the NG in SA got swept up in the purge as well and released after he paid $1billion. That hopefully means Q made sure the US NG that is heading to the southern mexican border is not suddenly going berserk or pulls some other stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, I think you might be right about that. I still cannot comprehend how you find the letters in those squares, otherwise I'd be doing them. It just makes zero sense to me. But I know there are anagrams hidden in there. I just don't know how to get the letters.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Arent they still letting him vote?

Same guy who said we might occupy Iraq for 10,000 YEARS.

I have video of him going off the rails about being a nation building force, bareknuckle against it, from the 90's regarding Bosnia.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The leader of the NG in SA got swept up in the purge as well and released after he paid $1billion. That hopefully means Q made sure the US NG that is heading to the southern mexican border is not suddenly going berserk or pulls some other stuff.

You gotta name?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You must be referring to this guy: www.al.com...

I'm confused now. I thought Q was referring to how President Trump activated the U.S. National guard to help protect our southern border today.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You gotta name?

Hmm. Seems they didn't release the name. Senior Saudi royal ousted, princes reportedly arrested

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia's King Salman on Saturday removed a prominent prince who headed the National Guard, replaced the economy minister and announced the creation of a new anti-corruption committee.

The Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya news channel also reported late Saturday that 11 princes and dozens of former ministers were detained in a new anti-corruption probe headed by the kingdom's powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who was also named to oversee the new committee.

Al-Arabiya reported that the committee is looking into devastating and deadly floods that overwhelmed parts of the city of Jiddah in 2009 and is investigating the Saudi government's response to the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) virus that has killed several hundred people in the past few years.

Edit:Care found a better link with the name.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
Best Q Compilation in the Internet Dashen. You did it.

link   
I didn't click the last thread for 1 hr in order to read the news and now I am behind again. I kinda love it.

And thank you Dashen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join