It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Drop #1042 appears blank to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

That's disturbing. What do you make of it?

I think it means that the MSM will try to censor the photos by attempting to remove them as soon as posted. I don't think it literally means that the net will shut down. But who really knows right?

Killing the domain servers would suffice.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Drop #1042 appears blank to me.

Because it's only a link to a previous anon post. If you are interested in what it was i already posted the Facebook CIA story.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

OK. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The mods wouldn't allow such thread to exist. Why do you think we got confined in here?

Where have they said the only -whatever- about Q in this site can only be posted into this thread?

Take a look at the existing Q threads and what became of them. The majority on ATS is still not ready for this. The hostility towards us proves it.

I've scanned over many hundreds of pages now. And the hostility I see -aside from leftist Trump haters- is 'Q Militia' people towards doubters / critics / whatever.

And I tell everyone how to solve these problems, and nobody will... it would lead some to assume people subconsciously enjoy the us vs. them bickering etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

OK. Thanks.

Here it is. Link

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The mods wouldn't allow such thread to exist. Why do you think we got confined in here?

Where have they said the only -whatever- about Q in this site can only be posted into this thread?

Take a look at the existing Q threads and what became of them. The majority on ATS is still not ready for this. The hostility towards us proves it.

I've scanned over many hundreds of pages now. And the hostility I see -aside from leftist Trump haters- is 'Q Militia' people towards doubters / critics / whatever.

And I tell everyone how to solve these problems, and nobody will... it would lead some to assume people subconsciously enjoy the us vs. them bickering etc.

I meant outside of our 5 part thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Mlitia ? What are you saying. Had to insert that in there huh

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
Maybe knowing such pictures were coming out would be the reason for a pre-emptive hit piece in a certain New York rag

Excellent point!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

To me that's an endearing term.

I was actually being nice.

As about the staunchest critic of groups and their inherent groupthink modes, and all the words I have for groups, I was being very very nice.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Maybe knowing such pictures were coming out would be the reason for a pre-emptive hit piece in a certain New York rag

Excellent point!

They did the same to discredit the coming video drop. It wasn't just coincidence that the MSM started to highlight video manipulation technology only recently. To bad the videos are all RAW.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That word started to get tossed out by the media to demonize Americans back in OKC days. That word has been used to sow fear too much. And you were being nice huh. Not buying what you are selling. This is just a internet thread there buddy. Agenda much ?
Do me a favor and leave it there. No reply of yours or anyone holds any credence

edit on 462018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Breaking now: Backpage.com just got seized by the Feds. They were a notorious sex trafficking site.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

anyone know how if it all that photo of BHO can be verified?

I'll get back to you after the Hillary Rodham Clinton video is posted.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Damn that's us.. why does hussein points a gun at the Netherlands?

Or maybe I'm wrong don't know just thinking
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoFri, 06 Apr 2018 15:31:52 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Apr 2018 15:31:52 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

link   

To me that's an endearing term.

I was actually being nice.

As about the staunchest critic of groups and their inherent groupthink modes, and all the words I have for groups, I was being very very nice.

I proved Q's existence multiple times in the last few weeks alone. What proof do people honestly expect? My posts are not random especially not the signed ones with [V]. That's all the proof you should need.

link   

Nah, iib is one of the good guys. He has wonderful insight on what is happening in the world right now. Very anti-media etc. You should check out some of his threads, seriously!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Honestly? While I see some merit in what you say, I only see it for people who are just new to this and want a Cliff Notes version for jumping in.

The ones were discussing have been very dedicated to all the threads, and some of them have as much as admitted they follow them almost as closely as any regulars do, so the idea that creating a condensed version will satisfy them doesn't really ring true to me. If they're being honest in what they've said, then they should be very well informed. I have no reason to believe they've been lying.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Here you all go.

Fun with 5G. This sort of runs with a lot of things we were discussing yesterday.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If that is true, then this thread could act as an effective corral as well. If they are actively prohibiting any discussion outside of here, as you're saying, and they can shut this one down because of fighting and arguing, they will. And the Q discussion will be effectively done on ATS...because you're essentially saying this is the only discussion that they will allow to continue.

If you're right, then we need to keep it on topic and civil, no matter what. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join