It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

When I was trying to figure out what Table 29 meant earlier, I found this photo under a search for "Jeffrey Epstein Table 29" in the Images section.

It matches the photo in the latest drop.

qanon.pub...

The heading you find it under is "Victims sue federal government over 'sweet deal' given to elite pedophile Jeffrey Epstein." She must be the tie between this Ray Chandler (assume it's him in the picture) and she's one of the victims?
edit on 6-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

Link to stry with the picture in it.
edit on 6-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Even worse, people voted for him.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The mods wouldn't allow such thread to exist. Why do you think we got confined in here?

Here's what to do: Compile the whole thread (using Notepad++ I advise). Post the thread, but have all the code saved on file. If the mods delete it then paste all the code in here. Then put the link to the post in your sig.

originally posted by: IAMTATGreat idea, Iggy.
GO FOR IT.

Let us all know when you've finished it.

BTW: I promise you a S&F for all your extra time & effort.

You're the expert on the subject.

I'm just the annoying boat rocker, with an agenda, whom needs to read the thread.

Don't sell yourself short.
I have faith in you.

Now get started on that baby, Patriot!...Time's a-wastin'!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is a cost for betrayal.... Some things never change.......

As requested in previous posts... Pray

I just hope all those fallen souls that gave so much for us to be witness can see the happenings now ... Yes you made a difference and no longer will the disturbed and the deviants have say in this world

edit on 462018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Great Rachel Chandler is pictured with Bill Cliton,P Diddy and Eminem.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When I was trying to figure out what Table 29 meant earlier, I found this photo under a search for "Jeffrey Epstein Table 29" in the Images section.

It matches the photo in the latest drop.

qanon.pub...

The heading you find it under is "Victims sue federal government over 'sweet deal' given to elite pedophile Jeffrey Epstein." She must be the tie between this Ray Chandler (assume it's him in the picture) and she's one of the victims?

Link to stry with the picture in it.

The man pictured with the girl is Prince Andrew, son of Queen Elizabeth and currently 6th in line to the British throne.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I just hope all those fallen souls that gave so much for us to be witness can see the happenings now ... Yes you made a difference and no longer will the disturbed and the deviants have say in this world

That was a beautiful sentiment.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Follow the wives eh ...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A bit and a bob.

@twatter Our friend would like us to consider the "earthquake" as the end of an epstien island sort of place. Clones anyone? For what it's worth, cranky has been in every major quake in CA, and dozens more. The eagle in the video does not know it's coming, which is very unusual in my personal experience.

This Q post is interesting for a number of reasons. Q has not only hinted as this, but outright claimed that Obama was a fraud.

So, let us look at the possible ramifications. A Teenage future president in an african nation, wearing muslim attire carrying a Soviet (during the cold war) assault rifle? Hmmm. Not an american gun, a soviet gun during the cold war soviet union bruhaha? Did we see this or a similar image with Kennedy, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Clinton, even the Bushy family? Smell test on this one, optics, even ear test...

Why would I panic over this were I the one's who installed him as leader? Why would I see panic here there and everywhere?

Contracts. Why do they matter? Contracts are a 3d and sometimes 4d agreement in "writing" that work to limit freewill. Folks consent (I use that term as loosely as possible) to let "governments" enter into contracts for them. The President signs treaties, and all manner of contracts that bind us - enslave through debt mostly (yes even robopenning counts). For a contract to be valid there are rules. If you fail to read it that's on you.

So............... If Obama was not a true president per the contract he was authorized to sign under, both the The Constitution Of, & or For, The United States, then poof, the contracts he signed will likely be voided by one or both parties. Which one's become suspect? Who loses, who ends up eating the problems?

"President is personally involved at least twice with every treaty to which the U.S. becomes party: he personally signs the letter transmitting the treaty to the Senate and recommending Senate approval, and he personally ratifies (signs) the treaty after the Senate gives its advice and consent."

One Signs as President under the notion there is no fraud, no deceptiion, no lies, and he is fully authorized to sign. But if Obama wasn't a legal president is he authorized to sign? The contract that allows him to sign at all says no. The average person might say, "eh, doesn't matter" but if you've ever set foot in court it not only matters it is the only thing that matters.

Could it be Trump's overt and covert negotiations are about dealing with this before it is the true issue? If I were the targets, this is a disaster of epic proportions depending on the agreements that could be voided.

Does this factor into Obama's travels. Q has stated very, very clearly that all communication systems are recording every damn thing. So, if I knew this, maybe read it in a Q drop, how would I speak with people?

White listed?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EnzoD

Am seeing in latest drops that Ray is Rachael, so it would be her, not him, anyhow assuming they are same girl.

But thanks.

I am not up on Royals.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Anons on Twitter says she works at Lockheed now...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Q is hinting that Eminem got Britanny Murphy killed? Oh boy.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Infinity is posting her Instagram now and the pictures are of very questionable content. An anon called her Ray "The child handler" Chandler. We are in River Phoenix territory now.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That instagram stuff is nuts

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Just from google images.

Tonnes of stuff is coming...

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

This thread has received 115 flags; purely statistically there's almost 70% chance that one of these users is a deep cover agent. But the actual probability has to be even higher, considering what dangerous and important work is being done here. You know it ain't me though, I'm straight outta Soros's troll factory.

link   
It's not that unusual that the abused go on to become abusers.

How many former whores went on to becomes madames of their own brothels?

Is this thought much different? She was victimized, but she "takes control" by becoming a victimizer.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Any Eminem experts here? I want to know if a friend of his died under mysterious circumstances. This reminds me of 2Pac and the Notorious B.I.G.. Two deaths that happened because they refused to play ball with the people who threw money at them but they refused to be sell outs. On the other hand, P Diddy,Eminem and Jay Z got all rich and are still alive. Strange.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustardMocking is a trait that gets ones input questioned. Radar on .

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Her instagram is already down

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join