It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I followed Megs posts on /Pol/ very closely. I have never seen so many anons behaving so nicely and they eviscerated every anon who spoke ill of her. She didn't take any sh!t and could hold her own very well. Not an easy task on /pol/.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The NYT are saying that that RR-approved raid on Cohen's places, had to do with his interaction with two women with whom Trump had sexual relations, but that it's unclear as to what the crime is that he's suspected of committing.

I read a yesterday a report that it had to do with campaign finances. I am presuming they were speaking of the payoff.

That said, no way can they charge him without charging hillary. I am hoping it is a show to reassure the opposition that the hunt is still on for Trump corruption.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So He made the Q posts signed Q+ ?
edit on 10-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Came out pretty well in google translate

Syria denounces the United Nations "illegal" visits conducted on its soil by former French Minister Bernard Kouchner and US Senator John McCain, entered the country without a visa.
Former French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner and US Senator John McCain have penetrated without a visaon Syrian territory, is outraged Damascus, who made a protest on December 30 at the United Nations

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Not the real Hope.

Thx. I was hoping...
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

GA is saying Rogers is Q and Mattis is Q+.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

He was one of two lawyers who worked on Epstein's case too. Go look at the letter where it is argued that Epstein was a co-founder of the Clinton Foundation - his is one of the two names on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thought we weren't supposed to talk about that?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It’s not starting to look like a witch hunt, yesterday’s raids remove any doubt.

They are now saying firing mueller and Rosenstein would not affect the Cohen data because it was handed off to the fbi as a separate investigation.

We are in full scale coup territory now.

Compare how they treated privilege in the case of this laptop central to the Awan scandal to the no-knock raid on the attorney of the President of the United States...

They've delayed indefinitely because he had a note that said "Attorney-Client privilege" on a notebook found near the laptop...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Thought we weren't supposed to talk about that?

Sorry, I'll keep quiet now.

(But its not too hard to discern that its someone close to Trump)
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Wouldn't surprise me...

Source

V V ?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

150k against 13 million. Yep that will go very well with the Trump supporters. Mueller had to be fully aware that going after Pinchuk would immediately reveal his very deep connections and ties to the Clintons and the CTF.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

OK..If YOU are not worried about Sessions, that's a good omen. Green Anon says a MOAB strike is planned on Syria. I thought that was a little much until reading a "flash" NYTimes article saying that President Trump/allies are planning something bigger than knocking out a few planes. A Mother of All Bombs strike would get rid of the entire airport, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
IMO, I take GA's post to mean:

The answer is James Mattis (Q+) and Admiral Mike Rodgers (NSA) The game was getting a little boring

Mattis is who Q refers to as Q+ within the drops, included is Mike Rodgers, but not exclusively both. As in one but not always both. He's not revealing Q, but who Q refers to when Q+ is mentioned.

The man's a menace

edit on 10-4-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I followed Megs posts on /Pol/ very closely. I have never seen so many anons behaving so nicely and they eviscerated every anon who spoke ill of her. She didn't take any sh!t and could hold her own very well. Not an easy task on /pol/.

Absolutely. She could take them on and raise them one. Tough lady. I respected her.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Oleh Tyahnybok

www.businessinsider.com.au...

John McCain Went To Ukraine And Stood On Stage With A Man Accused Of Being An Anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi

If you want a good picture of how complicated the situation in Ukraine is, look no further than Senator John McCain’s recent trip to Kyiv. You see, while the former presidential hopeful’s weekend trip was full of pro-Europe sound bites — “Ukraine will make Europe better and Europe will make Ukraine better,” he told a crowd in Kyiv’s central Maiden square on Saturday — and warnings of stern reactions from the U.S. should Ukraine use violence against the protesters, there’s another detail to it that might cause McCain fans at home some concern.
Read more at www.businessinsider.com.au...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

OK..If YOU are not worried about Sessions, that's a good omen. Green Anon says a MOAB strike is planned on Syria. I thought that was a little much until reading a "flash" NYTimes article saying that President Trump/allies are planning something bigger than knocking out a few planes. A Mother of All Bombs strike would get rid of the entire airport, wouldn't it?

Well i know what i would do. Anti-Air guns have priority then knocking out there radar capabilities and communication so they are flying blind. Dropping a MOAB on an airport seems unlikely. MOAB's are primarily used to destroy bunkers or underground networks.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

GA is saying Rogers is Q and Mattis is Q+.

Our old Greenanon? I miss him 'round here.

He's a physically disabled man, very bright.

Got a little carried away messaging the mods when they locked the thread at one point. He was disappointed I know to be banned from ATS.

I wonder if he asked if they would have him back?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

One of the respected conservative US publications say that Jeff Sessions is not up the task. It's huge and he's being overcome by the scope, and the rebels within his own department.

In hindsight this appears to have been the plan of the ‘small group’ all along. Hiding behind color of law and the Mueller investigation as a cover and excuse to continue the ideological efforts of “The Resistance.”

AG Sessions has not been able to stop, stall or disrupt their ongoing activity. Team Mueller is simply better than Team Sessions, and they operate as an insurgency.

Sessions, is now marginalized and getting his ass kicked by his own department.

There is a transparent lack of urgency/ability to correct this. The Attorney General simply appears weak, ineffective and inept.
Full Article at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-147939

"Trust Sessions" may be correct from a White/Black hat perspective. But what if he's just not mentally and physically suited for taking on the biggest "case" of his career, at this stage in his life? Only a small percentage 70 year olds have the mental sharpness AND physical energy of Donald Trump. (Sessions is 71)

I have to stick with Sessions here. How many administrations have had to pursue so many varied lawsuits and even investigate the FBI and their on DOJ plus past WH officials.

We have 18,500 plus indictments still unsealed out of about 24K filed, not all from DC but most because of DC actions.

It is too early to beat up on Sessions due to the overload and the need to proceed slowly not to play their hand to soon.

The push for the additional judge appointments going through the weekend says they want everything in place before they play their hand.

At least that is what I believe.

Edit...how much did Loretta Lynch get done compared to Sessions?
edit on 10-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
IMO, I take GA's post to mean:

The answer is James Mattis (Q+) and Admiral Mike Rodgers (NSA) The game was getting a little boring

Mattis is who Q refers to as Q+ within the drops, included is Mike Rodgers, but not exclusively both. As in one but not always both. He's not revealing Q, but who Q refers to when Q+ is mentioned.

The man's a menace

Yeah, very disappointing he felt the need to disparage the Truth Movement as a " boring game "
This has always been about something much bigger then Q or the "game", having said that, I think it's time to figure out WHAT we need to do based on the knowledge we have acquired.

Cranky you have said in various ways that our Energy and Vibrations are key to all of this somehow, how do we harness it at this point ?

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join