It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Shadow Government.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
P.S. If Trump goes to war against Syria with France and the UK, then I and a whole lot of other folks are going to be OFF the Trump train. He and Bolton could then go rightly F themselves for betraying Trump's promises.

No one or very very few among Trump's base supports it. It would be bad and like some sort of Bay of Pigs or Gulf of Tonkin BS.

We're not buying the videos of the White Helmet clowns.

This is a war scam for the deep state MIC to coopt Trump.

If he does this, he'll be lost to us.

What did Q say - prevent at all cost.

edit on 11-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

If you look closely, he's wearing a bullet-proof vest too. Death threats?

Edit to add: That cushion MZ is sitting on could be a FBI LIE DETECTOR device.

Thats not a a vest, it's just his exoskeliton.

The cushion is a wireless charger. Long interview, high battery drain.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I wish they were really this brilliant. Probably just wishful thinking:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

And don't forget that Saudi Arabia, along with Israel will be a part of the coalition too. It wouldn't be much of a "war" as long as Russia agrees to stay out of it. What bugs me is why the leaders are so against getting rid of Assad ONLY, and sparing all the firepower and destruction. Maybe they don't want to kill him, because it would set a precedent that enables any one of them to be assassinated on a whim?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Lol that HAS to be shopped..

And I agree with you about Syria.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Lol that HAS to be shopped..

A little bit, but not a whole lot.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yeah. He ain't right.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

U.N. inspectors are on their way to the Syrian town that was attacked with a Chemical weapon.

www.militarytimes.com...

I don't think the coalition will strike Syria before the inspector team reports their findings.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The devil always rushes into the hoodwink blind..

I could see Mueller and RR encountering what I call the double-bind, in one way or another. They think they're so smart and that Trump is such an idiot.

They laugh about him behind his back.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everything stated by Haley at the UN suggested to me that it does not matter what inspectors find, or if there is an investigation at all. The language used today indicated an attack by coalition forces was imminent.

(Because U.S. doesn't trust whom Russia wants to investigate and visa versa)

May was the only one hesitant and wants an investigation first. But by whom? No side will be satisfied hence why no resolution was passed.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

U.N. inspectors are on their way to the Syrian town that was attacked with a Chemical weapon.

www.militarytimes.com...

I don't think the coalition will strike Syria before the inspector team reports their findings.

Thank God!

I wonder if Putin and Iran would be prepared to make a deal that would involve Assad stepping down and an interim military-style government temporarily put in his place while the civil war is brokered into a new shared, parliamentary government and an eventual election when all the dust has settled and the reconstruction has begun?

The pressure could be used by Trump to resolve the conflict, maybe win a real peace prize, while tacking towards a peace deal in Israel who have to give up the Yinon Plan.

In return, Israel needs a permanent assurance that Iran will never build a nuke.

It's all tied together.

I hope that Trump's simplistic communications style doesn't get in the way of solving such a complex problem and puzzle..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think the general policy of the US is pro-Kurdistan, extrapolate from there.

edit on 11-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: kurd is the word

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If Trump announces that the Syrian war has been cancelled and that the United States is going to go to work with all nations involved to bring an END to the conflict (which is almost over only one rebel town remaining), and then to bring a lasting peace to the region where the trade off and the cost for a lasting mutual prosperity will be a lasting mutual peace, while the black hats go down in flames.

Wake me up when this is the news of the new day, time for bed. 'nighty night.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yesterday, Haley said that mass-murderer Assad was "the problem". She suggested that getting rid of Assad would save a lot of lives, and eliminate the need for annual strikes against his military. So instead of all the "fire and fury" that war-hawks are looking forward to, a surgical BOOM against Assad would be all that's needed.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Agreed. Not so sure Russia would agree tho. We should find out soon. Trump cancelled his weekend plans to focus on the Syria issue.
edit on 11-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
As you probably know, very smart and experienced people are drafting the plan. Trump likes to be the face of the successes, but he's the IDEA/GOAL guy. The planning and execution are done by others.

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join