It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The problem with the intel the POTUS ever gets is its generally from the CIA (who be the ones starting all the wars on purpose).

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon
a reply to: Aallanon

I checked all Q posts and he NEVER said trust Mueller, and I don't believe he said trust RR. You can see for yourself by going Q Posts. Use the filter tool, it will show you every instance Mueller was mentioned in a Q post.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Just Saying...

Q+

[bold]=

Who TF is Sovereign Drand Duchy of Drakensberg? How does this relate to this thread? Why is she listed on a UN site? Is there a direct link to that UN page, or has it been removed?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Question: Has the FBI ever raided the personal attorney of say, a Mob boss?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Question: Has the FBI ever raided the personal attorney of say, a Mob boss?

Along similar lines: Has a terrorist ever attacked the Federal Reserve Bank or the Bank of International Settlements?

Or are the targets usually innocents in schools, hospitals and airports?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
If Britain strikes it's usually 4am.

It's the last thing we Limeys should be diverting attention to - Brexit day is getting closer and there's soooooo much still to be defined/agreed.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: isoTruth

I checked all Q posts and he NEVER said trust Mueller, and I don't believe he said trust RR. You can see for yourself by going Q Posts. Use the filter tool, it will show you every instance Mueller was mentioned in a Q post.

Yup. "Trust Mueller" is a myth created by Qsters. Just like the myth of Soros being in Gitmo. Q never said any such thing.

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
A L E R T

Saw a report on drudge that Syria airstrike iminent. France and Britan. Airspace cleared....

A L E R T

link   
a reply to: tigertatzenpic of Mo

This is off topic but I recall watching the hearings with John Dean and his wife Mo in the background (yep, that old). The camera's kept focusing on her. Very pretty lady.
pic

edit on 10-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

A L E R T

Saw a report on drudge that Syria airstrike iminent. France and Britan. Airspace cleared....

Of course. If Trump wont play war, Theresa May and Rothschild-Employee Macron are still game.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

A L E R T

Hope Hicks, who has some interesting, but limited tweets, says the airspace has been cleared. She has three american flags following, of course the three means something here.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
MSM is priming people for not believing any HRC video that hits the web. Not linking the article because it's complete BS but why would they push that story in the first place? It reminds me of the sudden increase of video manipulations articles. Hmm.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Something major has changed in the BBC standards today.

They've been repeating a 5 minute piece every 2 hours about murder in Acapulco.

The change is that they are showing "full frontal" dead bodies in the street with close ups; 2 foot away close ups of fresh brain splatterings in cars; scenes of dead bodies overflowing to the floor in morgues with running blood all over the floor.

It's definitely been filmed to gain a shock response and is almost ritualistic in it's clarity of freshly spilled blood.

Muchos weird!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: MountainLaurel

What did you expect from the MSM? They are branding anti-syria strike people as right wingers and fascists since the chemical attack.

It's to the point of Obscene PE
MSM isn't even trying to hide that "Stormy" was a good enough cause to raid Cohen's offices and HOME ! Meanwhile we're now going on years of stonewalling to get info from CIA and FBI that has been ordered by Congress and Nunez ?? I say fair is fair, Trump is not dealing with law abiding people, send in the Military and seize the records needed.... The sooner the public knows the full extent of corruption the better !

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trending on Goog-News:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: isoTruth

Yup. "Trust Mueller" is a myth created by Qsters. Just like the myth of Soros being in Gitmo. Q never said any such thing.

Sky, not quite a myth, but rooted in the process. It comes from Meganon, now gone, saying he was a trojan horse of sorts. True or not. My sense is she was around to add a narrative to help connect people, once done, she was out - too much info.

I find folks kinda think the SP is something it isn't. It is not really a criminal investigation, it is an internal corporate investigation, as in "someone in the company acted out, ask alice in HR to investigate and then send the results to me".

Look at the history, probably a billion dollars adjusted for inflation spent, for.... next to nothing. Nothing that could not happen via another DOJ option if it was real and whatever happens it still goes back into the regular administrative court process. It's kabuki more then justice how we want it. The US system has no, none, zero outside oversight. None. Special Prosecutor is not one.

speica l pros

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

A L E R T

Of course. If Trump wont play war, Theresa May and Rothschild-Employee Macron are still game.

If the US is being problematic in the NWO timetable, will they move to other places to achieve their ends?

The EU has been speculated to be the last Empire, but it's never seemed to have that power. But if we need WWIII in order to usher in the end of days ...

Trump is the white rider. Red follows white. We don't need to see how they follow one another and one source of war is as good as another, right?

Black and pale are natural followers of red.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Rod Rose-Stone PERSONALLY approved the raid on Trump lawyers office

Meanwhile MSM is implying that Donald is a criminal.

This would have to be the least supported President in the History of the U.S.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yep i find that highly suspicious. It almost looks like that they got a warning in advance in one of there 4 am talking points.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: Skyfloating

Pompeo asks Clinton for advice

I think that was sarcasm.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join