It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
It's worth bringing out the emphasis on Trust in Q posts.

Although Trust is only in about 5% of the posts that's still around 50 posts.

I think the message is "Learn what trust is, who to trust and when to give or remove Trust - how you manage trust will be essential in creating a better government and society!"

ETA - most teenagers have trust issues just within their own families nowadays - it will be too easy at present for them to trust government; purely because life is very lonely if you can't trust anyone.
edit on 10-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: eisegesis

I Don't get it

No worries, no one else does either, but whatever it is, it's very cool, occultish esoterica. One time i was very impressed though with something he posted about the war of the roses which contained a lot of synchronicity for many of us in one way or another. He's all knowing. Even knows what you don't even know you don't know. It has it's place in this thread to help discombobulate the Illuminatists who are nervously following our progress. It scares them I think and that's good enough for me.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If the US is being problematic in the NWO timetable, will they move to other places to achieve their ends?

Of course they will. The control plenty of assets and countries to "make a difference", even if they lose the U.S.

Meanwhile they have registered 1.1. Billion Indians into the Beast System, staged a false flag chem attack, are poised to wage war with Russia, and, and, and.

People have to learn that the real enemy is a multi-national group in the shadows, not a particular nation.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This would have to be the least supported President in the History of the U.S.

Probably. At least since Lincoln...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sewing fear
edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
A L E R T

Saw a report on drudge that Syria airstrike iminent. France and Britan. Airspace cleared....

Hmmm...so EXPECT ATTACK FROM THE NORTH?

...which means they're NOT coming from the north.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sky, not quite a myth, but rooted in the process. It comes from Meganon, now gone,

Right. Meg. I had forgotten all about her. I wonder where she disappeared to.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax
Sewing fear?

More like sowing and reaping fear!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: isoTruth

I checked all Q posts and he NEVER said trust Mueller, and I don't believe he said trust RR. You can see for yourself by going Q Posts. Use the filter tool, it will show you every instance Mueller was mentioned in a Q post.

On my previous post though, I am on the fence as to whether trust him or not. Certainly if Mueller and the white hats are working together, I doubt Q would state to trust him because they need the illusion of Mueller working against them. Remember, just a week or two it was leaked that Mueller said Trump wasn't a target of the investigation...Trump wasn't happy about that leak, we need everyone to believe that Mueller is against Trump...so the raid on Trumps attorney can be seen as something necessary to keep up the façade.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax
Facebook working with special counsel's office

Pretty Much

THIS could be the info drop Q was referring to. That's pretty damning news.

No actually that is not news at all. All his Russians he previously indicted were using Facebook ads.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Interesting how Alan Dershowitz keeps supporting Trump:

D OJ raid violated Michael Cohens constitutional rights

Considering he was in Pedo Epsteins Lolita flight logs:

I guess this one cut a deal.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: isoTruth

On my previous post though, I am on the fence as to whether trust him or not. Certainly if Mueller and the white hats are working together, I doubt Q would state to trust him because they need the illusion of Mueller working against them. Remember, just a week or two it was leaked that Mueller said Trump wasn't a target of the investigation...Trump wasn't happy about that leak, we need everyone to believe that Mueller is against Trump...so the raid on Trumps attorney can be seen as something necessary to keep up the façade.

Possibly.

Hopefully.

link   
a reply to: isoTruth

Mueller was knee deep in the U1 and 9/11 coverup. Without any protection after that comes to light he is toast.

link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
A L E R T

Saw a report on drudge that Syria airstrike iminent. France and Britan. Airspace cleared....

Is it still dark in Syria? Aren't daytime strikes rare?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

No worries, no one else does either, but whatever it is, it's very cool, occultish esoterica.

link   
Alan Derschowitz may be positioning himself as a whistle-blower who is pardoned.

link   

It gets much worse than that for the region, Much worse. Including in the US.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The NYT are saying that that RR-approved raid on Cohen's places, had to do with his interaction with two women with whom Trump had sexual relations, but that it's unclear as to what the crime is that he's suspected of committing.

If they don't bring charges against Cohen soon based on what they found, then RR should be fired, and most certainly when it's discovered what his involvement was in those FISA warrants upon release of the IG Report.

That's a very aggressive move on the part of RR, Mueller and the FBI (must have been Comey-loyalists).

This is certainly "starting" to look like a politically motivated witch hunt.. which in part I think serves to try to cover up elements of an attempted coup of sorts, as well as things like the murder of Seth Rich and satanic pedogate.

If ever there was a time to start with the release of info and the bringing of charges against the freaks and creeps, now would be it.

And #ReleaseTheIGReport!!!

edit on 10-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's just the Deep State puppets losing their minds.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

WTF
hanging out with Khan (future Mayor of London)

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join