It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not if you need an audience
Only reason I can think of....

edit on 4102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Unfaltering support. Almost weird. Now contrast that support with Rogers.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Apropos IG report. Since i'm not an american i wonder if it's possible to indict or even arrest people as soon this report drops. Is there any law that prohibits that? The 25k indictments are still just sitting idly. Could they be served all at once?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: eisegesis

I Don't get it

I don't get it either except for the (fake) human rights bit Otherwise it mentions Royal Dragon Court, Illuminati and almost all known mason associated organizations back to about knights templer dissolution at least.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Mouaz seems to photobomb more pictures than a groupie.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

It's just the Deep State puppets losing their minds.

Good analysis.

To violate the integrity of attorney-client privilege must mean that they've got Cohen on suspicion of a very very serious crime (besides paying off a woman or two to gain their silence). If they don't, there will be hell to pay for them.

I've gotten to know quite a bit about how Trump operates, and this is most definitely the straw that broke the camel's back.

Mr. Trump, if you are listening or reading say late at night - leave those guys in place until their firing or resignation is a closed case in the eyes of the American people. And if Sessions and that new guy Huber don't bring indictments and empanel a grand jury upon the public release and dissemination of the IG Report... well, that would be unacceptable.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump style!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Did the Press Corps fall asleep? Where is the announcement on Syria or did i miss it?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Apropos IG report. Since i'm not an american i wonder if it's possible to indict or even arrest people as soon this report drops. Is there any law that prohibits that? The 25k indictments are still just sitting idly. Could they be served all at once?

That's kind of the way it would go down, yes, but the problem is that there should be an indictment against RR as well for his involvement in the FISA warrant application process. This is the guy that gave Trump what was needed to fire Comey, and then appointed Mueller to investigate, among other things why Trump fired Comey.

Mueller and RR are actually embroiled in a very severe conflict of interest, Mueller on U1 alone.

I think that Sessions might be well served to smoke a joint or something and have an epiphany.

It's time to break it all up and drain the freaking swamp!!!

#ReleaseTheIGReport!!!

The problem with Jeff Sessions is that he seems to like and support RR, who's at the center of a deep state witch hunt along with Mueller and Comey and McCabe loyalists in the FBI.

Declaring WAR on DJT? Not a smart idea.

If Sessions doesn't bring the hammer down fairly soon, they he'll need to be replaced. The "silent executioner" cannot remain silent forever.

edit on 10-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This IS Hope Hicks real account?

Source
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It’s not starting to look like a witch hunt, yesterday’s raids remove any doubt.

They are now saying firing mueller and Rosenstein would not affect the Cohen data because it was handed off to the fbi as a separate investigation.

We are in full scale coup territory now.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me...

Source

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

One of the respected conservative US publications say that Jeff Sessions is not up the task. It's huge and he's being overcome by the scope, and the rebels within his own department.

In hindsight this appears to have been the plan of the ‘small group’ all along. Hiding behind color of law and the Mueller investigation as a cover and excuse to continue the ideological efforts of “The Resistance.”

AG Sessions has not been able to stop, stall or disrupt their ongoing activity. Team Mueller is simply better than Team Sessions, and they operate as an insurgency.

Sessions, is now marginalized and getting his ass kicked by his own department.

There is a transparent lack of urgency/ability to correct this. The Attorney General simply appears weak, ineffective and inept.
Full Article at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-147939

"Trust Sessions" may be correct from a White/Black hat perspective. But what if he's just not mentally and physically suited for taking on the biggest "case" of his career, at this stage in his life? Only a small percentage 70 year olds have the mental sharpness AND physical energy of Donald Trump. (Sessions is 71)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions has a nickname. "The silent Executioner" I'm not worried about Sessions and Horowitz.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
He has always been a conspiracy-theorist, in a way.

Hey CNN...is Oliver Stone also a "right winger" now?
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sky, not quite a myth, but rooted in the process. It comes from Meganon, now gone,

Right. Meg. I had forgotten all about her. I wonder where she disappeared to.

I followed her and made a thread when she came out all excited that she believed Assange was part of Q. All caps and difficult to follow, also a little egocentric (at least that crossed my mind). Next day she confirmed it was her who wrote the posts...the gone.

I wondered if she outed someone (Assange) and was reprimanded, was too straight forward in some of her posts or went off her meds (a pure assumption).

She was great though.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I ♡ U HOPE.
Zero f##Ks given, LOL

eta: parody account

edit on 4 10 2018 by dashen because: :/

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This IS Hope Hicks real account, isnt it...

Source

Unlikely.

Edit: Not. "Every day counts, every moment matters. Let's fight hard to Make America Great Again! compliant parody account."

edit on 10-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Redact. Redact. Redact.
Nonredacted tomorrow?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Not the real Hope.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join