It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Monsanto style democracy from your same website

www.globalresearch.ca...

The World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) is helping biotech run the latest war in Ukraine. Make no mistake that what is happening in the Ukraine now is deeply tied to the interests of Monsanto, Dow, Bayer, and other big players in the poison food game.

Monsanto has an office in Ukraine. While this does not shout ‘culpability’ from every corner, it is no different than the US military’s habit to place bases in places that they want to gain political control. The opening of this office coincided with land grabs with loans from the IMF and World Bank to one of the world’s most hated corporations – all in support of their biotech takeover.

Previously, there was a ban on private sector land ownership in the country – but it was lifted ‘just in time’ for Monsanto to have its way with the Ukraine.

In fact, a bit of political maneuvering by the IMF gave the Ukraine a $17 billion loan – but only if they would open up to biotech farming and the selling of Monsanto’s poison crops and chemicals – destroying a farmland that is one of the most pristine in all of Europe. Farm equipment dealer, Deere, along with seed producers Dupont and Monsanto, will have a heyday.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with hedging bets and waiting to see someone's hand being played to a point. I didn't trust mueller but his only chip was to actually do the right thing. If he didn't / doesn't he has nothing. Though this is way past "cutting it too close".

Did judicial watch ever get the documents they requested from USAID? I see they were given and excuse but not docs.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe they're going after Assad, hiding in his deep bunker. Nicky Haley said that Assad should be treated like a mass murdering war criminal. That the replacement couldn't be worse than Assad.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

hahaha - but isnt that "Q" in reverse?

Please explain - (in spiritual memes in 10 words or less)

Just joking - sort of

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Did anyone find a clue in this past Saturday's POTUS weekly address, that's related to anything besides California's lawlessness? Just wondering why Q brought up that POTUS address again today in message #1124.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Interesting how Alan Dershowitz keeps supporting Trump:

D OJ raid violated Michael Cohens constitutional rights

Considering he was in Pedo Epsteins Lolita flight logs:

I guess this one cut a deal.

Did he fly just once, or 27 times?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Did anyone find a clue in this past Saturday's POTUS weekly address, that's related to anything besides California's lawlessness? Just wondering why Q brought up that POTUS address again today in message #1124.

Importance of California and the ability to bring it back into the fold, also relating to border and lawless criminal elements via illegal immigration.

California holds the key to 2020, imho.

Even around Hollywood I'm sure that people have had enough of that "culture", while continuing to smoke pot of course and being all hippyish and cool, but not so far leftist the way that people might presume.

The Republicans might not get a red tsunami this November (unless Q is real), but from a Federal Election perspective, a Red California would be the end for the Dems, and a red tsunami of politically groundbreaking proportions (but without California falling away into the sea or declaring independence).

P.S.: This is not just some hairbrained crazy-making idea off the top of my head, but a very real possibility when one looks at the map and the demographics and considers just how purple California has become and I see red on the move, as does Trump and Q and team.

Bring down the crime in California by getting out the criminal elements to restore law and order and it will go red. Lots of wealthy people in Cali. Sessions should let them have their pot though, that would help a lot I'm sure.

If I'm right, we'll see Trump visiting there soon, but more like a tour than just big rallies for the left to shake their fist at. Maybe we'll see him wearing cool gear on the golf course, and being way more "hip" than anyone might have thought! lol

Final Note: California contains something like 1/4 of the US population and a full 1/3 of the US economy and wealth.

Trust me. Trump has his eye on California, the moment that the Storm moves in a direction other than Stormy Daniels and the total destruction of Trump's attorney-client privilege and constitutional rights, which is why he was meeting with Alan Dershowitz for dinner this evening - Trump will make a run through California. There's something about the West Coast and movements. Take away California and you take power for a generation.

edit on 10-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
He could easily be referring to the next weekly address. Or 1 in 2 months when he can say see I told you he was going to say something in a weekly address.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
For someone who claims they pay attention to detail you've shot yourself in the foot big time.

I get 20 posts per page with and without ad blockers on different monitors on 2 separate desktops

You have some debunking to do - please explain

uh, i was wrong?

i didn't count before i posted. i misremembered from the time i did count, months ago.

it doesn't change the essential point, which is that each page is the same number of posts long. so.... big whoop?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Wow, some great finds
I wonder if this has anything to do with this Q drop ?

Finally.
Chemicals.
Learn our comms.
Q

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Because who wants to believe or think about the government horrifically abusing its powers and be reminded about the surveillance state? Who wants to believe we live in a Banana Republic?

Banana republic? An understatement

Gitmo, extra judicial rendition, patriot act,

Looks more like United Soviet States Of North America or Australia for that matter

defn: soviet

an elected group at any of several levels in Communist countries, especially (in the past) the USSR

No offence meant but it looks like all the major democracies are doing the same - "coalition of the willing"

Five Eyes

wiki

The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These countries, with a similar common law legal inheritance, are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence

funny how most of the Govts above ran with the narrative to invade the Middle East for regime change

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A big shot like Zukerburg deserves a booster seat.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

werent those chlorine gas cannisters in Syria a few pages back made by Bayer?

The Justice Department Is Going to Let Bayer Buy Monsanto. Here's Why It Matters

fortune.com...

EDIT sorry they were shown as made by Merck
edit on 11-4-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: EDIT sorry they were shown as made by Merck

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
He could easily be referring to the next weekly address. Or 1 in 2 months when he can say see I told you he was going to say something in a weekly address.

I had the sense that it was the next.

As to the raid, they've gone and F'd with the wrong guy (Trump). I think they were hoping to make him fire RR or Mueller, and he came within a hair of firing RR, which would have been premature. There will be cause with the IG Report, almost due. Just a few more weeks. 1.3 million docs released, with countless recommendations including for indictments upon which Huber is it? would then proceed to empanel a grand jury, along with Sessions (WHY HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN RECUSING HIMSELF) - in the mist of the firing of RR, for cause, and the resignation of Mueller or the termination of his "investigation" with a finding of no collusion, but some Russian internet trolls and alleged, unproven hacks of the DNC and Podesta. Boom.

I also like to imagine a future raid of John and Tony Podesta's land holdings wherever they are, along with digging equipment and a gag order.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

werent those chlorine gas cannisters in Syria a few pages back made by Bayer?

The Justice Department Is Going to Let Bayer Buy Monsanto. Here's Why It Matters

fortune.com...

Merck-schuchardt
edit on 4/10/2018 by imthegoat because: Fat fingers

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman
IMO, I take GA's post to mean:

The answer is James Mattis (Q+) and Admiral Mike Rodgers (NSA) The game was getting a little boring

Mattis is who Q refers to as Q+ within the drops, included is Mike Rodgers, but not exclusively both. As in one but not always both. He's not revealing Q, but who Q refers to when Q+ is mentioned.

The man's a menace

Yeah, very disappointing he felt the need to disparage the Truth Movement as a " boring game "
This has always been about something much bigger then Q or the "game", having said that, I think it's time to figure out WHAT we need to do based on the knowledge we have acquired.

Ah, GA's a good guy, just impatient and the youngn's of today are....

Cranky you have said in various ways that our Energy and Vibrations are key to all of this somehow, how do we harness it at this point ?

We're getting there, nothing forgotten.... For now, as mentioned many times, follow the internal heart voice, this is about the power of the energy we create with. Heart centered Unity is the key, Q has mentioned it of course but it is not really much more complicated then that in the end.

Maybe not mentioned, we need to take time to integrate the changes we feel, laugh, have fun, share and rest. Balance.

I have a feeling the Story Of Q will want to reveal Unity, Strength, and of course Light as a bigger part of us/this then we know. For now, we stay Unified, compassionate and really ignore the animals

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It just occurred to me that Trump should RELAX and TRUST SESSIONS.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hmmm...interesting in regards to Q's latest drop and Snowden.
Twitter

What exactly is he being asked to drop?
edit on 10-4-2018 by isoTruth because: link description

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: isoTruth

Facebook algorithm?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So US, France, and England are reportedly about to attack Syria.

I think this is an absolutely horrible decision, and I am sure most American citizens agree.

Very dissapointed in trump, and his base is going to be extremely pissed at him. This is just awful for the future of the country in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join