It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

This 5th thread has also finally started showing symptoms of ATS-typical decline. If it becomes what the rest of ATS is, I'll be on my way. Truth is a rare gem.

Sensible as you are, take care in removing yourself from the fun, or in the case of this weekend the horror. Too valuable.............

For what it is worth, my observations via the group sequence and around the Q world, suggests June is the focal point, a nexus point of sorts. My take is the mayhem is not due to more "hillary is a child eating cannibal" coming to light but something they fear more.

Of course this goes out to all, in a global war, some are calling distinctly a military action +, there are ups and downs.

Stay icee....

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm getting to the point where I need a little more meat on the bone. I feel Q has over promised and under delivered on information I'm not sure he even gave. If that is at all possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Reread from beginning... Let it really sink in
And tell a friend !

I look at this way, busy q means there is business being conducted. These crumbs are well thought out and comparing events to timeline really is special.
edit on 4102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hate-peddling War-loving CNN was so consumed by President Trump congratulating Putin on his election victory, the idiots didn't consider that the most news-worthy part of the phone call, was the other 29min30sec of their 30 minute conversation.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The person Q posted a refrence to was this guy:

www.syriantaskforce.org...

www.syriantaskforce.org...

Executive director of The emergency Syrian Taskforce. They support the agenda of Assad being removed. As do the white helmets who this gentleman has been involved with.

www.instagram.com...

The white helmets as many know but some may not have had their share of controversy.

Some saying they are a legitimate rescue agency.

www.theguardian.com...

Our friend snopes:

www.snopes.com...

Also there are people who feel strongly that the white helmets are a propaganda hoax agency designed to stage false flag events and confuse circumstances in favour of those wishing to remove Assad.

www.ronpaulinstitute.org...

www.mondialisation.ca...

I believe Q pointed out this gentleman to us because of this alliance. I am still sifting through social media connections and seeing what else I can dig up.

I'll also add those who say the white helmets are legitimate are of the mind that the campaign against them is entirely Russian related propaganda in support of the Assad regime.

I know many are aware of this topic, but some may not be.

I haven't been on infinity so not sure how much of this may already be pointed out, but I haven't seen it here, discussed in detail anyway.

edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: Spelllling

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They think the American people are sleeping. I say everyone should watch CNN and see who is saying what. They will think the ratings jump means they are doing good lol

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

As I suggested in this thread 2 days ago, view our Q as a well-placed White-House informant, instead of a soothsayer. You'll appreciate him/her much more. (I think that's the title of these Q threads)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Does anyone recall the mention of Muhammad Yunis with a caution warning for researches. This info may have come from FBIAnon.

Anyway I found his name on the link posted by Ank??

Below is from 2/3 way down page 35

• AHMED, Muhammad Yunis (a.k.a. AHMAD, Muhammad Yunis; a.k.a. AL-AHMED, Muhammad Yunis; a.k.a. AL-BADRANI, Muhammad Yunis Ahmad; a.k.a. AL-MOALI, Mohammed Yunis Ahmed), Al-Dawar Street, Bludan, Syria; Damascus, Syria; Mosul, Iraq; Wadi al-Hawi, Iraq; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Al-Hasaka, Syria; DOB 1949; POB AlMowall, Mosul, Iraq; nationality Iraq (individual) [IRAQ2].

link to one site

He is heavily involved in giving micro loan which could be one reason why he is on the list . Somewhere I found there was a lawsuit against him from several years ago but lost it.

EDIT or it may be this guy after putting the first name combination reported
edit on 10-4-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I did a magic square on Q Post #1124 from your post; using a 7x7 grid and "MZ" as the keyword.

The result was "SRYCTRR"

Interpretations:
1) Sorry, court Rod Rosenstein,
2) Seth Rich; Why caught? Rod Rosenstein?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Living in fear is not living

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
The U.S. Attorney who authorized the raid on Cohen was appointed by Jeff Sessions, just 3 months ago. Hmmmm..

Source: www.law.com...

So...what do you make of that? I sense that Sessions/Trump/Mueller are working together. Great theatrics.

If it wasn't for Q's "TRUST SESSIONS", he'd be in the same basket as Rosenstein.

Edit to add: New Info. Now I don't know what to think. Seems like Rosenstein was "played"??? The Sessions-appointed U.S. attorney who authorized the Cohen raid, had recused himself, before Rosenstein signed-off on the raid. What does all this mean??!!??

New Info: theconservativetreehouse.com...

edit on 4/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
HEADS UP!

I've seen indications in the last day or so that POTUS and Q and CNN are reading this thread and picking off ideas and observations from it.

Conduct yourself accordingly or act as if ie: no superfluous posts and commentary.

Make it count! Be smart, be helpful.

Nothing new.
They've been with us since the early versions of this thread.
ATS is so much bigger now than we know.

PING to Q: Deny Ignorance
PING to CNN: You're Morons
PING to POTUS:

edit on 10-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: liveandlearn

Living in fear is not living

Well I certainly hope you are not living in fear.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Mirrors.

link   

What I find interesting is who we aren't hearing. The silence is deafening... No Obama, no Bush's, no Romney.... Remember all the swipes, tag team that was going on... Silence... Where is Maxine ? Lol
Q has got a few thinking not just ats
edit on 4102018 by MetalThunder because: (no
edit on 4102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

What I find interesting is who we aren't hearing. The silence is deafening... No Obama, no Bush's, no Romney.... Remember all the swipes, tag team that was going on... Silence... Where is Maxine ? Lol

Since Congress returned from their 10 day Easter vacation yesterday, the only Dim who has spoken out is Chuck Schumer. He said (wrongly, I just learned) that the raid was ordered by a New York U.S. Attorney appointed by Trump-Sessions.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
The U.S. Attorney who authorized the raid on Cohen was appointed by Jeff Sessions, just 3 months ago. Hmmmm..

Source: www.law.com...

So...what do you make of that? I sense that Sessions/Trump/Mueller are working together. Great theatrics.

If it wasn't for Q's "TRUST SESSIONS", he'd be in the same basket as Rosenstein.

Edit to add: New Info. Now I don't know what to think. Seems like Rosenstein was "played"??? The Sessions-appointed U.S. attorney who authorized the Cohen raid, had recused himself, before Rosenstein signed-off on the raid. What does all this mean??!!??

New Info: theconservativetreehouse.com...[ /quote]

Quote wont work****

I *think* it means Q and Trump want us to

Watch and "enjoy the show."
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As I suggested in this thread 2 days ago, view our Q as a well-placed White-House informant, instead of a soothsayer. You'll appreciate him/her much more. (I think that's the title of these Q threads)

Correct. Q is not a cult, not worthy of worship, not a soothsayer, not an all powerful fixer, not someone who "should have prevented the chem attack" (as someone suggested), Q is not Jesus, Q is not the Savior.

Q is just a well-informed White House staffer telling us that some in the White House, NSA and Military Intel are deep state aware and trying to fix it.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I did a magic square on Q Post #1124 from your post; using a 7x7 grid and "MZ" as the keyword.

The result was "SRYCTRR"

Interpretations:
1) Sorry, court Rod Rosenstein,
2) Seth Rich; Why caught? Rod Rosenstein?

"T" - Track or Try?

Interesting. For myself
the ability create anything so multi layered, multi contextual, multi revealing is awesome, using several patterns including corrected mistakes via the president's tweets no less. I guess we are an enigma machine at least at some level, remarkable.

I think this is why it is so hard to keep up and understand for many. It isn't one thing. We are so conditioned to demand, scream out for, one answer to everything that has ever existed that this does nothing but torment those who adhere to that programming. The polulation motto is "who won?" or "What is it?" One answer to all questions, why must there be one answer? Where is that written down?

Folks are lost if they cannot access the feelings denied by programming which makes the attacks so comical to me, they try and deconstruct something that is simply too complex to be understood without feeling.

Does does the anagram "funds spy wet tot" describe MZ being examined by those he funded to examine him in his little boy package?

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join