It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

He was definitely defensive and rattled.

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: texasgirl
I'm suprised Jordy didn't remove the emotion chip before the hearing.

These borgs are stupid.

Technically, Mark, I mean Data, is an android.

And he is pretty robotnik in there today.

edit on 10-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

My estimation of Cruz just went up a notch.

It's still pretty low, but that's a step in the right direction.

His track record is awful. But everyone has opportunities to turn things around and redeem themselves.

Also I don't discount the fact that many fixtures in Washington may actively be reexamining their own stances as more evidence of swamp activity emerges. Whether for their own protection, or ( dare I say )...morals?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
European Commission raids Murdoch's Fox offices in London

It is understood that competition watchdogs gained access to the company’s offices in Hammersmith, west London, early today to seize documents and computer records.

Not sure what to make of this.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh zuckyBorg.
I think you assimilated a little more than you can handle.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There were some other good questions.

But there's always this:
Facebook Gave Money To 85% Of House Committee "Questioning" Zuckerberg Next Week

Which might explain why some of the hard questions were uttered right when they were out of time.

Thanks for that article. Disgusting!! I am not seeing Ted Cruz on that list, thankfully.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Zuck is such a smug condescending little prick.

I hope he gets removed.

Re special council- I am aware of subpoenas..

Then he retracts says he isn't specifically aware of subpoenas. But he knows they are working with them.

Now Zuck the world can disregard everything you ever say.

It is so obvious he is completely lying and skirting questions and I HATE HIM!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

It is understood that competition watchdogs gained access to the company’s offices in Hammersmith, west London, early today to seize documents and computer records.

Censoring conservatives. The Fourth Reich is in control of Europe these days.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As long as they HATE Nazi's / "Nazi's", they cant ever possibly be and think like Nazi's.

Or that's what they keep telling themselves, that staunch doubt which in itself sets themselves up to become just that.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The bottom line is the government is behind him 100 percent.

I have to keep reminding myself of this.

Enjoy the show we are all watching.

No regulation is enough for these companies, they have to be taken down.

Bottom line is people are just too dependant on them and it's not going to happen.

Deep breaths.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: To two too

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Go figure ... lawyers outraged at Mueller's violation of attorney-client privilege.

What to do? Johnson says decapitate Mueller's extracurricular investigations with the pardon.

What can Trump do to resolve the problem as he sees it? He can use his pardon power to shut down Mueller’s prosecutions and leave him on board to continue his collusion investigation. He could use it to pardon all of Mueller’s cases that extend beyond the collusion investigation. At this point, that is all of them. He could pardon Flynn. He could pardon Manafort. He could pardon Gates. He could pardon Cohen.

In doing so, he could cite the precedent of the six Bush (41) pardons that shut down the prosecution of Caspar Weinberger. The New York Times put it this way at the time in December 1992, as President Bush was preparing to leave office: “[I]n a single stroke, Mr. Bush swept away one conviction, three guilty pleas and two pending cases, virtually decapitating what was left of Mr. Walsh’s effort, which began in 1986.”

Appointees not in control of the show. This is Hinderaker's take on the raid.

So here’s the situation: the Special Democratic Party Prosecutor and the Department of Justice, in the person of the FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York, have nothing better to do than investigate a 12-year-old, one-night consensual encounter involving Donald Trump. Apparently, actual crime in New York is a thing of the past. Organized crime is extinct; political corruption is non-existent; illegal immigration has ceased; violent crime is unknown. Stormy Daniels is the most pressing item on the law enforcement agenda.

It is blindingly obvious that this whole story, and the leak thereof, is a political attack on President Trump by the Democratic Party. There is only one serious question: Didn’t President Trump appoint the current Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray? And the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions? Yes, he did. So why is DOJ making war on the president?

The answer is that Trump and his appointees do not control the departments they ostensibly run. Liberals tell us that at DOJ, it is critically important that political appointees not interfere with the “career professionals” who do all the work. I say, bull#. The “career professionals” are just Democratic Party lifers who have risen to the top of the bureaucracy, often by avoiding any actual, risky work. I’m not talking about FBI agents on the street, or the majority of Assistant U.S. Attorneys. (U.S. Attorneys, of course, are political appointees.) I’m talking about career bureaucrats like James Comey, Bob Mueller, Andy McCabe, and so on.

So is this a political death struggle with the appointees not in control of their own departments? If so, how will the IG report change a thing?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As long as they HATE Nazi's / "Nazi's", they cant ever possibly be and think like Nazi's.

Or that's what they keep telling themselves, that staunch doubt which in itself sets themselves up to become just that.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Such a common quote and yet no one seems to ever learn a thing from it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Censoring conservatives. The Fourth Reich is in control of Europe these days.

Raid is on their London offices and the conservatives are the party in power in the UK

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Liberal Mainstream media is hyperventilating because Sarah Sanders says that the president believes he can fire Bob Mueller at any time directly

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is Tiger online yet? Need her visionary skills on this magic square output!

Q Post 1105 is the first in ALL CAPS for almost 2 months (300 posts). Therefore i think it needs attention. Here is a pic of the output square which has a full name as well as part of mine and IAMTATs handles. Could be nothing but there must be a reason for going ALLCAPS:

Ok. This could be something or simply synchronicity.

Among the many relevant words I found, both "Watergate" and "counsel" are there. I decided to look those two things up together for the hell of it, and found this article from March of last year:

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

He was definitely defensive and rattled.

I'm suprised Jordy didn't remove the emotion chip before the hearing.

These borgs are stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
MZ Anagram Fun....

Q#1124
@Snowden
Yes.
Testify then drop.
We have it all.
These people are stupid.
Fireworks.
POTUS’ weekly address.
END.
Q

"Fund Spy Two Test"
"Fund Spotty West"
"Oft Spy Went Dust"

But clearly Q is feeling cheeky: "Funds Spy Wet Tot"

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
HEADS UP!

I've seen indications in the last day or so that POTUS and Q and CNN are reading this thread and picking off ideas and observations from it.

Conduct yourself accordingly or act as if ie: no superfluous posts and commentary.

Make it count! Be smart, be helpful.

edit on 10-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but has anyone seen this "Q Source" wiki?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

CNN memes coming right up matey

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Stutterborg finally got his results back from 23andme.com

42 45 45 50 20 42 4f 4f 50 20 42 45 45 50 20 42 45 45 50 20 47 52 52 52 52 20 42 45 45 50 20 34 30 34 20 4e 6f 74 20 46 6f 75 6e 64 20 49 4e 44 49 43 54 4d 45 4e 54 20 46 4f 52 54 48 43 4f 4d 49 4e 47

edit on 10-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: They've censored the letter "t"

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join