It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

edit on 4 10 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
They are getting their ideas from us? They are in trouble. Lol

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hey CNN

Sedition Act

Look it up.

You have been warned

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

True. But let's act as if, and try to be as helpful as possible. The only thing i find troubling is when someone.. posts a screed of text presuming themselves the smartest person in the room, and then you read it and think to yourself, this is grade 9 level writing, at best. It can be embarrassing. Let's not do that.

edit on 10-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As long as they HATE Nazi's / "Nazi's", they cant ever possibly be and think like Nazi's.

Those who promote Big Corporations (Facebook, Amazon, Google, etc.) actively collaborating with Big Government for control of the citizenry are actually Fascists, not Liberals, according to standard political science textbooks. I have no idea how these Fascists could ever have come to be viewed as "liberals".

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

While I agree with your sentiment... It does may one wonder, why would a news group that refuses to be non-partisan and report the actual news, instead of filtering and/or fawning over their chosen few, deserve such consideration? If CNN is watching then they are most likely wishing to pick it apart and make fun of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

'posts a screed of text presuming themselves the smartest person in the room'

I'm sorry but this made me spit covfefe all over my keyboard! LMAO

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Made me snort Dr Pepper lol

Ouch!!! Soda in the nose=BAD .... just fyi :p

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
That's intriguing!

But I guess the symptoms of not making your plans known must be very similar to hiding one's past actions?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I Have a question of the Q people, Do you notice how much less time you spend on other threads and topics now? I know for me, everything seems to be Q related And I don't engage in the other conspiracy topics.

A pretty smart way to keep us all in one place and occupied, also a good way to keep our like minded (for the most part) opinion off those topics.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Happened to me with coffee this morning. Thanks IIB

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I Have a question of the Q people, Do you notice how much less time you spend on other threads and topics now? I know for me, everything seems to be Q related And I don't engage in the other conspiracy topics.

A pretty smart way to keep us all in one place and occupied, also a good way to keep our like minded (for the most part) opinion off those topics.

I signed up to ATS in 2005. I've never come across a more clear and verifiable intel source that lines up perfectly with everything else Ive learned. In fact, Q is the only reason I come to ATS at all. The general board is littered with falsehood, mis- and disinformation as well as the all-pervading and completely illusory left-wing-right-wing garbage.

This 5th thread has also finally started showing symptoms of ATS-typical decline. If it becomes what the rest of ATS is, I'll be on my way. Truth is a rare gem.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
What is more important than this ?

And tell a friend !

edit on 4102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet.

T.J. Miller arrested for alleged fake bomb threat

Former "Silicon Valley" star Todd Joseph "T.J." Miller is facing a federal charge that he allegedly called in a fake bomb threat from an Amtrak train, officials said Tuesday.

Miller was arrested Monday night at LaGuardia Airport in Queens, New York.
The 36-year-old actor is accused of "intentionally conveying to law enforcement false information about an explosive device."

He also said some stuff about Trump on Tw!tter, but I think he has already deleted his account.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Oh my god, those were funny. MeMe's showing Trump beating the crap out of Anti-America Domestic Terrorist CNN, make my day! (The Hillary ones aren't bad either.)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
LOL! What a beautiful sight to come home to.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Thanks for your response I didn't know if it was just me.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Those were but little bits for me MEMEGEDDON:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CNN Globalist Pictures Presents, the most terrifying motion picture of the Millennium...

The Russian Invasion driven Trumpocalypse was only the beginning.
They came from everywhere.
A death cult has arisen from their parents basements to enact a terrifying propaganda campaign.
The roof tops above and the cellars below infested by swarms of nighttime bloggers.
Millions of writhing seething slithering political memes oozing out of the mire to feed on liberal paranoia.

edit on 10-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join