It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

What I find interesting is who we aren't hearing. The silence is deafening... No Obama, no Bush's, no Romney.... Remember all the swipes, tag team that was going on... Silence... Where is Maxine ? Lol
Q has got a few thinking not just ats

MT

who's running for president 2020? anyone? anyone? In the aughts the race starts day after election, wall to wall coverage, who's out front, who's in who's out. Crickets....
edit on Tue Apr 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Aallanon

As I suggested in this thread 2 days ago, view our Q as a well-placed White-House informant, instead of a soothsayer. You'll appreciate him/her much more. (I think that's the title of these Q threads)

Correct. Q is not a cult, not worthy of worship, not a soothsayer, not an all powerful fixer, not someone who "should have prevented the chem attack" (as someone suggested), Q is not Jesus, Q is not the Savior.

Q is just a well-informed White House staffer telling us that some in the White House, NSA and Military Intel are deep state aware and trying to fix it.

I smell a meme in the making....

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman
I did a magic square on Q Post #1124 from your post; using a 7x7 grid and "MZ" as the keyword.

The result was "SRYCTRR"

Interpretations:
1) Sorry, court Rod Rosenstein,
2) Seth Rich; Why caught? Rod Rosenstein?

Re: SRYCTRR

So (S)
Are(R)
You (Y)
Seeing(C)
To (T)
Rod (R)
Rosentein (R)
?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

who's running for president 2020? anyone? anyone? In the aughts the race starts day after election, wall to wall coverage, who's out front, who's in who's out. Crickets....

Interesting. Not a single potential candidate has materialized. Maybe because those who the cult has groomed were taken out of the game.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Yes it did give me that fuzzy picture but I have to confess that a Whisky came to mind first from "wet tot".

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The only sense in which CNN is interesting is as the purest voice of the cult. Love it how they jump on the potential Mueller firing in hyperventilating outrage. I guess Mueller is their last hope to get rid of DJT.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Maybe we should be building a spidery mind map on RR as a proof of concept we then use on all on the chess board?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Interesting. Not a single potential candidate has materialized. Maybe because those who the cult has groomed were taken out of the game.

Kamala Harris partied with the Dem's richest donors in the Hamptons last Summer, she was a big hit apparantly, and she recently made an appearance on the Ellen show. The Dem's are rolling KH out in the spotlight now.

KH also ticks the all important "woman" box for all the furious Hillary worshippers who didn't get their first female president, so expect a Kamala Harris run for 2020, 110 % backed by DNC. And no, the 110 is not a typo. As we all know by now, the DNC is very happy to do a little extra (well, A LOT of extra) for whatever corporate bought candidate they want in the White House.

edit on 10-4-2018 by MostlyReading because: spelling

edit on 10-4-2018 by MostlyReading because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hamilton 68 says that the "Russian Bots narrative is inaccurate"

The Alliance for Securing Democracy’s Hamilton 68 dashboard is a service that aims to display data about Russian propaganda efforts. It is often used by news organizations seeking to pin support for conservative media, conspiracy theories and right-leaning views on Russian bots, but the group’s communication’s director, Bret Schafer, says most reporting on the dashboard is “inherently inaccurate.”

No surprise here.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ok so the Watergate counsel, John Dean, made a claim about POTUS covering something up as I linked previously. He's the guy who was directly involved, but skated with time served.

This, I found interesting:

In 1992, Dean hired famed attorney Neil Papiano and brought the first in a series of defamation suits against G. Gordon Liddy for claims in Liddy's book Will, and St. Martin's Press for its publication of the book Silent Coup by Len Colodny and Robert Gettlin. Silent Coup alleged that Dean was the mastermind of the Watergate burglaries and the Watergate coverup, and the true target of the burglaries was to seize information implicating Dean and the former Maureen "Mo" Biner (his then-fiancée) in a prostitution ring. 

In 2017, Dean stated that Donald Trump was even worse than Nixon. He said, "It's a nightmare. They don't know what their jeopardy is. They don't know what they're looking at. They don't know if they're a part of a conspiracy that might unfold. 

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I should also mention that the word "coup" is also in the square results. Mirrors, anyone?

Edit: bolding my own.

edit on 30526America/ChicagoTue, 10 Apr 2018 18:52:10 -050030pm3099America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

Kamela Harris partied with the Dem's richest donors in the Hamptons last Summer, she was a big hit apparantly, and she recently made an appearance on the Ellen show. The Dem's are rolling KH out in the spotlight now.

Interesting. The only way Dems could pose a danger to Trump is if they roll out someone with good looks + integrity.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: carewemust

What I find interesting is who we aren't hearing. The silence is deafening... No Obama, no Bush's, no Romney.... Remember all the swipes, tag team that was going on... Silence... Where is Maxine ? Lol
Q has got a few thinking not just ats

MT

Exactly !

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

CNN's Woof Blister is telling guest Congressmen that if Trump fires Rosenstein, Mueller should file Obtruction of Justice charges against Trump IMMEDIATELY, before he (Mueller) can be fired.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Kamela Harris partied with the Dem's richest donors in the Hamptons last Summer, she was a big hit apparantly, and she recently made an appearance on the Ellen show. The Dem's are rolling KH out in the spotlight now.

Interesting. The only way Dems could pose a danger to Trump is if they roll out someone with good looks + integrity.

Maybe if they could stuff Joe Biden and Joe Kennedy into Hillary's clone machine, the result would be a White Obama for 2020.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

KH also ticks the all important "woman" box for all the furious Hillary worshippers who didn't get their first female president, so expect a Kamela Harris run for 2020,

Female Obama....

Somehow I think over half the country is not going to
forget that quickly. Who does she think she is fooling?
edit on 10-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Funny you should mention that, drugs, psycho-sexual vampirism, power,

only 4.44 mins

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I'm getting to the point where I need a little more meat on the bone. I feel Q has over promised and under delivered on information I'm not sure he even gave. If that is at all possible.

Fair point. It depends on perspective. Has being a part helped you evolve in some way? Then maybe that's it. If you have helped us evolve, then maybe that's it too. Only each will know.

We know Q is many.
How many Q warriors are there on earth?
How man CIA warriors?
How man folks invested in the CIA/et al cabal succeeding?
If the CIA had 1 million unknown devotees, plus the support of the 1 percent, and most of the top level government officials, what would it take?
How long?
How do you measure progress?
If you decide to undertake this and include the public, what are the rules and are they subject to change if things in the field change?

This kind of task is way above my mental pay grade and anyone who states they know how they'd do it fails to incorporate at least one key point: There is an AI system that reads every mind on earth, and influences both the individual and the collective (FB is a part): documented here. So if a keyboard warrior who has a facebook account says "Q isn't working fast enough..." consider the source.

How are people measuring progress? FYI, my measurement is what I see in people, not what I see in the press.

Did I mention the entire solar system is involved too?

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join