It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Relevant to my previous posts:

“To those that scoffed when we filed this case and claimed it was all about $: As we predicted and as the FBI raid shows, Mr. Cohen and Mr. Trump are in a lot of trouble. It has ALWAYS been about the threats, cover-up and the lies that have been told to the American people.”

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Zuck really does look like "Data", lol, it's uncanny ! So, overall no big revelation / resolution to much after Zuck's testimony, other then he seems to be in favor of Government Regulations, which for reasons we have discussed is concerning to say the least !

Cruz and a few others didn't go far enough and I wish he would have made Zuck answer directly WHY they censored Diamond and Silk ? The best answer I guess we got was that his Co. and the people who work for FB come from a very left leaning area and that's probably true, remember when we looked at interviews by several workers who block content at THEIR discretion. Zuck says there is no "agenda", but I call BS. I also find it very odd when he keeps using the term " our community " it seems to imply a sort of common mind-set ?

At the end of the day I don't have much faith that there's much we can do except to Censor ourselves in terms of how we use Social Media and for God's sake monitor our kids use !!!! lol...I haven't logged into FB in almost a month and I still get annoying pop-ups constantly from FB...they must miss me !
oh, one last thing, is putting a sticker over the camera on your laptop enough to stop it from "peeking" at you and why does Matt's cell phone still make noises when I haven't charged it or turned it back on in 6 mns. ?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Goddman MR. I know it's just a typo but Kamel is german for camel. Her name is Kamala Harris.
Nice one.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

We talk of people being racist, sexist, ageist but nobody ever lifts the lid on LOOKS-ISM !

I remember seeing statistics showing that taller people get promoted higher up the corporate or government tree, as do men with deeper voices.

As a genus humans are still so subjective that they make decisions in principle on interviewees within 30 seconds... the rest is just trying to objectively justify the decision.

How many intellectually superior, humble and noble people never get the same progression because they're short, not photogenic, the wrong voice?

The irony is that good looks often breed vanity and arrogance and the kind of behaviours that cause society problems.

I'm worldly wise enough to realise that until a step change in consciousness transforms our subjective animal instincts this will remain the norm.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm worldly wise enough to realise that until a step change in consciousness transforms our subjective animal instincts this will remain the norm.

...which is why Dems would be smart to choose someone who looks stunning. And to be honest, we're all subconsciously suckers for good looks. Maybe there's a genetic component to it, we associate it with good health, strength, ability, etc.

Dems can succeed if they choose someone who is NOT affiliated with one of the families , talks a little like Bernie Sanders, looks good, acts all decent, pretends to want to drain the swamp.

Of course, if some of the Q stuff does come to pass, politics as we know it will cease to exist.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
While watching Rosanne I saw a promo for a big Comey interview to air on Sunday on ABC.
I bet it will beat Stormy's ratings. They were promoting his book too.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that Trump again takes the number 17 aka "Q" for his champion visitors' honorary jersey "Roll Tide" style.

Nothing to see here...

twitter.com...
edit on 10-4-2018 by erikthegreen because: Im no 'bama fan but credit is due for that comeback win

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Syria strike got canceled. Trump stated multiple times that the US is done announcing military actions to the enemy.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

that is not an effort. that is a distraction, a diversion.

each page is fifteen posts long, regardless of how long each post is. also you have infinite space to make threads.

For someone who claims they pay attention to detail you've shot yourself in the foot big time.

I get 20 posts per page with and without ad blockers on different monitors on 2 separate desktops

You have some debunking to do - please explain

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Self confidence ALWAYS trumps looks, age, height, weight, money...all.
Two types: FALSE & TRUE Self Confidence.

FALSE SC is based in insecurity...leads to putting down others to elevate self.
TRUE SC is based in TRUTH...Leads to lifting others up, unselfishly.

PS: Do you mind if I join Q in referring to you as "Sufi"?
edit on 10-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Your point is agreed and sorry for the rant. Even though I've gained because of my height and voice I just find it frustrating that Looks-ism is so unfair on 40% of the population. (Thumb in the air statistic
).

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
MZ getting grilled break down

What they need to add to tomorrow's show is Ted Cruz show down

edit on 10-4-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Can't stop won't stop

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Goddman MR. I know it's just a typo but Kamel is german for camel. Her name is Kamala Harris.
Nice one.

Oops, sorry. Fixed the typo.

Kamel is Norwegian for camel too, by the way. We share some words here and there.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Good to know.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I'd be honoured if you call me Sufi, TAT.

It's actually a nod to my dad who, though catholic, setup a 7 religions hippy commune and was made a Sufi as a result of his religious journey post-NDE! I'm in 5th grade in comparison.

One of the best lessons I ever learnt was that most extrovert self confidence is a protective shell for the insecure - it made them much easier to manage. Relaxation is best gained in the presence of the quiet self assured confident ones though.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Just Saying...

Q+

[bold]=

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A L E R T

Saw a report on drudge that Syria airstrike iminent. France and Britan. Airspace cleared....
edit on 4102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Right On Tucker Carlson....." Do we really know Assad is behind gas attacks and Why is everyone beating the War drum ? " This is some scary sh#t and I guess we just have to Pray that Trump is not going to do anything stupid and is working with good intel. when he makes decisions about what to do.

This constant barrage of Nonsense from " Witch hunter's " and MSM is really infuriating ! " aint nobody got time for that ! "

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I Don't get it

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

What did you expect from the MSM? They are branding anti-syria strike people as right wingers and fascists since the chemical attack.

edit on 10-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join