It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can’t take credit for it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: intrptr

That was before the Nazis ruined armbands forever.

Now its just a bad idea.

Of course, the more distance between WWII and younger generations, the more obscure propaganda becomes.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

I saw it as a planted distraction.

Of course you did.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh so being paraded around makes a fascist?

Tell me, how does parading him around make him a fascist?

Just because right wingers call him one, doesn’t make him one.

Did you know he mentions to hating the nazis multiple times in his time on reddit?

I haven’t seen that fact mentioned in the hysterical right wing news sources attacking him about his posts on reddit.

Gotta pick and choose the bits that push your agenda, right?

And you call me deliberately thick...how ironic.

Antifa hates Nazis, but are fascists to a T.

What's your point Chad?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He was in a closet during the shooting. How would you see light through a window while hiding in a closet? Perhaps he made multiple videos throughout the day?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I’m afraid your mistaken.

Hitler was wearing his arm band many years before that photo of FDR.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's sadly ironic the left uses "stop murdering our children" as a catch phrase for banning guns, yet they are totally open to abortion which is literally murdering the only innocent people on this planet.
edit on 2-4-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And the right call antifa nazis too.

Pretty much just call anyone who disagrees with them fascists.

Maybe, with so much vitriol aimed at Hogg, he will go full fascist and your self fulfilling prophecy comes true.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The armbands came by inspiration from students in the 1960’s, who wore armbands to school to protest the Vietnam war. Not exactly an act of Nazis.

It was actually a landmark court case regarding freedom of speech.

www.aclu.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I’m afraid your mistaken.

Hitler was wearing his arm band many years before that photo of FDR.

Right. So was red cross, marching bands, etc.

I meant the arm band has forever been ruined by the Nazis. Anyone wearing an arm band nowadays is already stigmatized, in the eyes of older generations.

Younger generations will repeat history, which they are being trained to do, as we see.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

yet they are totally open to abortion which is literally murdering the only innocent people on this planet.

Good point.

Usually brought up people who are supporters of a church that raped children.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I saw it as a planted distraction.

Of course you did.

Yeah, it was kind of obvious if you know the difference between doing business and getting the business. It all reaks of a script. I was a grifter and hustled in my early years.

There are some things that just stick out when a script is being followed. Huge money behind this and an fbi dad and a handler CNN executive for a mom and surely we can expect a level of sophistication behind this.

As fun as it is to make fun of the dumbed down leftist snowflake drones spouting babel we have to allow for some room to believe they can run a decent psyop sooner or later with some sophistication behind it if Soros billions and Bloomburg billions and all the rest bunched up and backing this gungrab

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Best tell that to all the athletes that we see wearing them all the time commemorating a friend or family member who has died.

You should get in their faces and screech autisticly at them thatwearing it makes you think of hitler.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The armbands came by inspiration from students in the 1960’s, who wore armbands to school to protest the Vietnam war. Not exactly an act of Nazis.

It was actually a landmark court case regarding freedom of speech.

www.aclu.org...

The 60s generation did a lot of things to protest the Vietnam War, I don't remember arm bands being prevalent.

I surely don't remember anyone mimicking the Nazi archetypical sturmbannführer. The protest was against such globalist mentality.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

He was in a closet during the shooting. How would you see light through a window while hiding in a closet? Perhaps he made multiple videos throughout the day?
?
Uhmm??

What? How many videos did you watch that he made that day?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Best tell that to all the athletes that we see wearing them all the time commemorating a friend or family member who has died.

You should get in their faces and screech autisticly at them thatwearing it makes you think of hitler.

You're the one 'screeching'. You know damn well the overall "uniform" poster boy is wearing is what I brought to compare to Hitler , not "just armbands".

Not just style and expression nor propaganda of smart dressed Hitler youth speech, either.
edit on 2-4-2018 by intrptr because: spelling, clarity

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Did you not read the article I linked? Are you saying it’s a false article? Are you saying these students didn’t wear black armbands to protest the Vietnam war?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I saw a video where he is in a closet and he says it’s 2:50-something.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Did you not read the article I linked? Are you saying it’s a false article? Are you saying these students didn’t wear black armbands to protest the Vietnam war?

His 'caricature and whole presentation is not just about 'armbands', now is it...

I seriously doubt even he is aware of the similarity. Maybe he is, who knows. My point being only younger, ignorant generations who (purposefully) haven't been schooled in the inherent dangers of Nazi style movements are susceptible to his rhetoric.

Remembering too, Hitler disarmed the masses of countries he invaded. Is this pretend 'groundswell' media fabricated 'Campaign' directed at such a goal or policy?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Dumb and young. Surprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join