It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Utter delusion.

Wears an armband like a nazi?

He said he hates nazis.

It’s on his reddit.

If you dismiss that, then why not dismiss the other bits that people like you are all up in arms about?

Hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hence why I didn't use absolutes, but you saw that didn't you.

Of course, Colton What's-His-Bucket hasn't been plastered all over all the major news channels non-stop and no-one is advocating we repeal parts of the Constitution because of him. I also missed the part where major media players wound up getting boycotted because they made slightly snarky remarks about his failure to get accepted to the college of his choice.

In face, Colton What's-His-Bucket is more or less confined to the Christian circuit and you wouldn't know about him unless you pay attention to that for some reason -- either you are very into it or you want to detract from it.
edit on 2-4-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The Hogg wears an arm band like Nazi's...

The black armband is a sign of respect for a person (or persons) who have recently passed away. Aussie rules footballers wear them all the time... its got nothing to do with Nazi's!

Black armband

In Western culture, a black armband signifies that the wearer is in mourning or wishes to identify with the commemoration of a family friend, comrade or team member who has died. This use is particularly common in the first meeting following the loss of a member. In association football, it is common for a team to wear black armbands in their next match after the death of a former player or manager. This may also be accompanied by a moment of silence at the start of the match.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

By itself, no, but when you combine it with his attitudes and actions ... when if it walks like a duck, dresses like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's pretty hard not to see a duck. The duck better be more convincing if it wants us to not see a duck.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wonder how much he would have been paraded around if his old man didn’t get caught out lying?

I’d suspect a fair bit.

We’ll never know though.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: TinfoilTP

An armband and a pose makes a fascist, not.

I never knew so many adults could get so upset by what a kid says.

Keep giving him that attention he seeks.

Its not adults getting upset by what a kid says. Its adults getting upset because they know this kid is being used to sway a massive number of youths to an ideology being driven by others in the shadows. If we lose the youth we lose the battle and this generation was born one step way from being lost for good.

This kid is the perfect parrot, the result of a lifetime in modern schools. He is unable to think for himself, perform critical analysis of facts or situations, but just smart enough to memorize a script and stick to it enough to deliver a message he doesn't even understand. And the rest of the uneducated parrots squawk on command and think they are rebelling against the man when in reality they are selling out their own future - and ours.
edit on 2-4-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

They’re a more mauve colour.

I found this tweet about it..

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Breakthestreak

i know the internet and iam aware of all the propaganda#... but i bet you cant show me one real fact that he is a lyer and wasnt there at the shooting, because he was. and please dont argue with your youtube studies...

ummmm, sweetie I have some bad news for you. He's already admitted that he was not present at school that day, and rode his bike back up to the school AFTER everything had gone down.

Kinda throws a wrench in the whole idea that he was there interviewing his classmates in a closet while the bullets were flying, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The OP is absolutely savage. The only thing I've heard about this Hogg guy was from ATS, and after doing some cursory searches on what he's all about I couldn't disagree more with all the turdslinging against him. He is poised, well-spoken, and his only demand from what i saw was "to get guns out of the hands of the mentally ill and ex-convicts". I respect his ability to go on these talk shows and not act star-struck and melt into an agreeable puddle like some full grown adults do! Especially since he just directly experienced a school shooting...

The divisiophiles of America would rather throw dung at the perceived opposition than come to a reasonable middle ground and unify the country.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I wouldn't even know who he was if it weren't for folks like you.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

You haven't seen the interview where he drops the "F" bomb every other word and basically talks about how everyone else but him and his friends are too stupid to find their own butts more or less have you?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He has admitted no such thing. Why is this lie still being repeated?

He was at the school during the shooting. After he went home, he grabbed his good camera and went back to interview students who were hanging around outside the school that evening.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Utter delusion.

Wears an armband like a nazi?

He said he hates nazis.

It’s on his reddit.

If you dismiss that, then why not dismiss the other bits that people like you are all up in arms about?

Hypocrite.

Its not just an armband, (or the denial)... all thats missing is the cap (and millions of followers):

imgur

Edit:
a reply to: Vroomfondel

edit on 2-4-2018 by intrptr because: added reply

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He was at the school during the shooting. After he went home, he grabbed his good camera and went back to interview students who were hanging around outside the school that evening.

Instant extremist, born of tragedy. Wait till all the kids whose families neighbors and towns have been blown up in the ME come of age...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Uhhh no.

Even sites like redstate have posted retractions...

After reviewing all of this, it appears that the problem was that CBS included a very confusing quote without context. Hogg was on campus during the shooting and returned several hours later to interview people across the street. The original story remains below, in strikethrough. I am sorry for the error and have updated the post accordingly.

www.redstate.com...

Please keep up.

edit on 2/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The OP is absolutely savage. The only thing I've heard about this Hogg guy was from ATS, and after doing some cursory searches on what he's all about I couldn't disagree more with all the turdslinging against him. He is poised, well-spoken, and his only demand from what i saw was "to get guns out of the hands of the mentally ill and ex-convicts". I respect his ability to go on these talk shows and not act star-struck and melt into an agreeable puddle like some full grown adults do! Especially since he just directly experienced a school shooting...

The divisiophiles of America would rather throw dung at the perceived opposition than come to a reasonable middle ground and unify the country.

At first I was wondering what you were on about but when you confronted the liberal Soros funded divisiophile groups of amerika then I understood your tact.

It is probably a good thing his mom works for CNN

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Uhhh no.

Even sites like redstate have posted retractions...

After reviewing all of this, it appears that the problem was that CBS included a very confusing quote without context. Hogg was on campus during the shooting and returned several hours later to interview people across the street. The original story remains below, in strikethrough. I am sorry for the error and have updated the post accordingly.

www.redstate.com...

Please keep up.

I am trying to keep up . I was aware of that one myself. I saw it as a planted distraction.
In an effort to keep up please help me if you can with this.

In his interviews he did and the video he made during the shooting when he was on campus. He claimed it was 9:32 and the light through the windows would confirm this. But the shooting took place hours later. And how did he know who the shooter was at this time?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The first 4 minutes of this are good. In fact, there is a clip of that interview that went viral of Hogg dropping the "f" bomb every other word in it. But it examines what's wrong with standing behind these kids to push your agenda.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Are you talking about your lies or other lies? You seem to be spreading your own opinions as facts when you claim specific actions presumed as actual knowledge of events.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join