It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Using a kid to push an adult agenda, how lame.

More propaganda from the millenial whiners club. Tucker Carlson pinned this one down, good on him!
edit on 1-4-2018 by Guardian10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
far from the most disturbing thing i've seen on reddit... but good luck making that mountain out of a nothingburger i guess.

Good luck making him a figurehead for the Dems to uplift and piggyback on the deaths of innocents with November in mind.

edit on 1-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What's needed is a another teenage group opposite to David Hoggs. A Conservative group doing the same thing, I think that would liven it up some.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guardian10

Nah, just let the leftist anti-Trump haters affix themselves to his rising MSM-driven, star. lol

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Good luck making him a figurehead for the Dems to uplift and piggyback on the death's of innocents with November in mind.

the kid's speaking his mind, don't wet your pants over it.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Round and round everyone goes.
Some shooting stars never stop, but the Hogg child needs a firm handler. He is too volatile.
He will be remembered, perhaps as a cautionary tale.
edit on 1-4-2018 by Q33323 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guardian10
What's needed is a another teenage group opposite to David Hoggs. A Conservative group doing the same thing, I think that would liven it up some.

Conservative parents generally don't use their kids like that nearly as often or as crassly

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I like how Carlson presents the points at hand, the guy is good!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

This kid is speaking his mind too.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Guardian10

Conservative parents generally don't use their kids like that nearly as often or as crassly

*cough*Colton Haab*cough*

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It is a mountain of nothing. I agree. And so is this Hogg kid.
In the light that this kid is being used by the left to shove their agenda, it is only appropriate to point out his hypocrisy and tear down his credibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In other Words , the Kid is just Another Led by the Nose Dumb Puck Duped into being a Tool for the Propagandists in this Country . Got it .

The Poster Boy for the Abolish the 2nd Amendment movement needs serious psychiatric help. When someone sees Malaria as a cure it's not surprising that they see banning guns from good law abiding people as a good thing.

That douche has given me the creeps from the first moment I saw him. That video comparing him to a certain agitated German of yore, was pretty spot on.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In other Words , the Kid is just Another Led by the Nose Dumb Puck Duped into being a Tool for the Propagandists in this Country . Got it .
yup, did the OP miss anything?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just an observation here... plenty of Trump supporters here have been saying the Russian collusion investigation has gone on for nearly a year with nothing and that dems should get over it, yet that cartoon has three “mountains” of things happened a lot longer ago than the collusion investigation, also with no result.

Like, get some consistency.

Ugh I hate to contribute to the Hillary Trump, Trump Hillary deal in the past but this is one of those recurring themes people always argue but have totally wrong.

Yes, nothing ever comes from the left's accusations (and before anyone assumes anything or chastises me I think during the right's WH we were bombarded with fabricated things too just in different ways. The left comes up with many more lies with rather trivial implications and every so often is pushed to the point of staging events with big implications it's just rational minds see right thru em and while the right didn't make a daily habit of making small accusations, the things that they were involved with were so big that countries were destroyed, nations were demonized unwarrantedly in the simpleton mind, and they put into overdrive the mass death of patriotism for a once beloved country. I hope more people understand that this is just proof positive we live under the authoritarian dictatorship of an larger entity that is not so manifest and when it comes to methods, while the right takes the state road the left takes the freeway; nevertheless the players are all just self driving cars programmed with the exact same future destination). However I am going to treat it as if "the story" overall is true regarding DC over the years.

There is no comparison to be drawn here i hate to break it to everyone. Hillary has NOT had nothing come of her investigations (and by gum are there a lot of em). In the course of her record breaking being the first first lady of a state investigated for a felony (1 I think) AND later the first NATIONAL first lady investigated for a felony (a whopping 4 investigations I think) oh and then Benghazi as SOS (and nearly a couple more that didn't happen) in the case of Benghazi and two investigations with her in the WH she was lucky enough to see this alternate ruling that it seems members of the greater public are not eligible for.

When the travelgate and Benghazi investigations ended (and I forget the third one this happened with) Hillary received a "verdict" or "ruling" which was neither innocent or guilty nor was there a hung jury or mistrial or anything else that might conclude a congressional style hearing. The official verdict was that Hillary was indeed found to have been the central figure in the events and in Travelgate she was even referred to as the mastermind. But they for one reason or another decided not to pursue chargers however they did take action. In fact with insurancegate, chinagate, travelgate AMD maybe tysongate she was ordered to hire and fire and pay a quarter million dollars, a half a million dollars, and so on. It is possible too that after considering her husband was in his second term and wasn't risking not being reelected, he would have just pardoned her and so to save time and headaches it wasn't pursued.

Actually I was gonna speculate/theorize a little more but I had better stop with my fact and BC follow up details, the later being hazy recollections at best. But it was the official determination a handful of times that Hillary was every thesaurical entry for the term "guilty" that money and power make some people eligible for.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
A guy made a youtube video so it must be true, more links would help.(not the links the guy provided in his description, which are odd to say the least)

"They found his reddit account" Who are "they"?

Have you sourced the links provided in his description and debunked them? Perhaps when you feel a link is “odd” you automatically dismiss it?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Pro malaria deaths give it a rest, his reddit page says it's good for the environment that people die from mosquitoes, tell me are people good or bad for the environment?

People who think like that are so VERY bad for my environment!!! I could see them exterminating my family, or yours, in that scenario.

So let me get this straight, you want nail this kid on his reddit posting history..... You need to at least have some consistency.

I don't want to nail anything about this kid. I want my freedom from tyranny. Nothing more. I use facts not emotion.

ETA

I had the misfortune of seeing why we want to control the gov more than control of the people when i had to visit building sites to check the soil. The story went from the gov types repeating that old saying, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Somewhat like extortion. For them, keeping their job depended on just not making it in the news. They were only worried about being caught red handed and staying under the radar. Now the news is not so hard on those types that take advantage of their power. Maybe, we can get better than that from some of the local news channels. The MSM is owned and doing what my kid brother called it when a neighbor was being mean back in our youth, 'punking us'.

edit on 2-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

In the light that this kid is being used by the left to shove their agenda, it is only appropriate to point out his hypocrisy and tear down his credibility.

Nein.

Its only appropriate to shrug him off and address the power behind him

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: FingerMan

Nein.

Its only appropriate to shrug him off and address the power behind him

Amen, he is a tool of those that use him.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
It is about what he is saying and HOW IT IS BEING PLAYED OVER AND OVER AND OVER and pushed by Hollywood and their leftist Communist media. Now get it. He is a major tool. Now Corporate America is backing him by pulling ads that don't correspond to their agenda. Now couple that with the definition of Fascism by Mussolini , the marriage of corporations with government, you have fascism. The Hogg wears an arm band like Nazi's, has corporate backing, and deep state government backing. There you have it skeptic.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

The kid is a loser in a world that worships losers.

Hear Hear!!!

This world has gone to pot (quite literally too), the lunatic left and the mad as a hatter far right, get far too much coverage and respect (in the Libtard way). Where the hell has common sense and decency gone....
edit on 2-4-2018 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join