It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You got it all figured out why ask me?
Are you sure he asked for guns to be round up? As sure as you are this is his Reddit account?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

and have literally absolutely zero interest in the kid.
?
Ok...You have me convinced...
Lol. Why are you in this thread?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Plus the reddit user claimed to be him months before the shooting. Oh, also months before the shooting, the reddit user posted David Hogg's lifeguard video that was dug up, shortly after the shooting.

It's either him or you are suggesting a vast conspiracy indicating months of foreknowledge about the shooting and David Hogg's media attention.

Reddit did not reveal davisgreen111 as David Hogg, davisgreen111 did and it was months before the shooting.

And honestly, there is nothing earth shattering in the posts and comments he left anyway.

edit on 4/1/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You know this how? Where did that come from? You were following this person before the shooting?
Someone you know was?
Or you read it in the last few weeks from one of the sites I noted earlier?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You know this how? Where did that come from? You were following this person before the shooting?
Someone you know was?

Oh. You think Reddit backdated comments for some hoaxers to make people think it was David Hogg.

Good luck with that theory.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: Dutchowl

It's not David Hogg's writing.

In a reply to the entire basis of 'davisgreen111' being David Hogg, a user named 'lauren_hoggs' says it is 'not real I'm literally his sister.' Said user account was made months prior, and said comment was posted only a few hours after the original comment. Also, Lauren Hogg is actually the name of his sister, so...

This thread is based on a hoax, one that didn't want to see the comment by lauren_hoggs which discredits it.

The wishful thinking is epic too.
The F*** SAT college rant nails it, here refresh your blinded memory with Hogg's quote from his reddit

“At this point college seems like a f*cking circle jerk of debt collecting 20 somethings that just waste their time getting drunk and partying only to graduate 4 or more years later to find every job that they are qualified for either A. No longer exists because of automation or B.) The need 5 years of experience for a minimum wage entry level job with 0 benefits,” he wrote. “BTW f*ck the SAT.”

or the,

“I have a connection with my local news station WPLG (ABC) and I think I’m going to try to get an unpaid internship there,” Hogg wrote.

is directly indicative of a HS Senior on the doorstep to the big world having to find something to do in it, not a 14 year old girl.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: crtrvt
There seems to be some confusion surrounding the difference between the "raised fist" which is a symbol of solidarity, support and resistance, and the Nazi salute.
Lucky for us Laura Ingraham herself is here to clear the air:

In response to the ridiculous Ingraham Nazi salute vid:

See how easy that is to take out of context?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Jusvistn

and have literally absolutely zero interest in the kid.
?
Ok...You have me convinced...
Lol. Why are you in this thread?

Thanks for misquoting me. My post previous to this that you edited indicated exactly why I was in this thread.

But that does seem to be your mo

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

a reply to: Fermy

He's not being played. He's very self assured and knows his own mind. You just don't know anyone like him.

Actually, I know a lot of people like him......

I think they are as psychotic as he is, and I don't listen to them either.

I participated in this thread specifically to see what proof came out showing it was actually him.

Some of the comments in the reddit profile are quite disturbing, regardless of who actually said them.

There you go Silly.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Pro malaria deaths give it a rest, his reddit page says it's good for the environment that people die from mosquitoes, tell me are people good or bad for the environment?

People who think like that are so VERY bad for my environment!!! I could see them exterminating my family, or yours, in that scenario.

So let me get this straight, you want more freedoms and less government interference yet you want nail this kid on his reddit posting history..... You need to at least have some consistency.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Pro malaria deaths give it a rest, his reddit page says it's good for the environment that people die from mosquitoes, tell me are people good or bad for the environment?

People who think like that are so VERY bad for my environment!!! I could see them exterminating my family, or yours, in that scenario.

So let me get this straight, you want more freedoms and less government interference yet you want nail this kid on his reddit posting history..... You need to at least have some consistency.

The kid sees mass death by malaria as a good thing. Let's take that into perspective when he is in the middle of a mass murder situation.....the only conclusion is that he sees it as a good thing and by his actions he is making the best of it for himself. He has no path to a journalism career, that he opines in his reddit that he dreams of being since the age of 8, because he cannot get into college.

So what does he do? He uses his white male privilege and mommies CNN ties to jump to the front line and will say or do anything to get a foot in the door. He is seen practicing his scripts, his fake practiced fist pumps, poses and obscenity laced tirades are all a new job he has stepped into, a once in a lifetime chance to get his foot in the door. To hell with the Constitution, other peoples rights and the voices of the friends of those who have fallen. This school transplant is stealing the whole show, silencing voices, anger is demanded of him, it is a little Hitler in the making complete with the imagery of what it all is, Fascism.

He finally made it by stepping all over the Constitution, look at that smile

edit on 1-4-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

He's an opportunist there is little doubt of that that.

Still I'm for freedoms and freedom of speech and I can't jump on the bandwagon, I don't agree with him but I'm not going to curb his,mine or your rights because I disagree with him.

You may like an Orwellian type of life, I don't however.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Still I'm for freedoms and freedom of speech and I can't jump on the bandwagon, I don't agree with him but I'm not going to curb his,mine or your rights because I disagree with him.

His scripts disguised as free speech are not genuine just like the so called spontaneous marches. People see it and so it has the opposite effect his handlers hope to have. NRA membership rises and guns sell off the shelves every time they push this fake messaging.

People who use their free speech to call it for what it is, are the ones who get attacked, ironic.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

What the hell was she thinking? They're not suppose to unveil the seig heil until after they become POTUS. Entitled maniac that creature!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

His scripts disguised as free speech are not genuine just like the so called spontaneous marches. People see it and so it has the opposite effect his handlers hope to have. NRA membership rises and guns sell off the shelves every time they push this fake messaging.

People who use their free speech to call it for what it is, are the ones who get attacked, ironic.

Yes an effective sales technique ,perhaps the handlers are well aware of the populations motivations and are playing you all like fools....

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

An armband and a pose makes a fascist, not.

I never knew so many adults could get so upset by what a kid says.

Keep giving him that attention he seeks.

A kid that's paraded around the country, holding interviews and speaking at rallies. He's being groomed. Personally I'm more upset at how deliberately thick you are.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Oh so being paraded around makes a fascist?

Tell me, how does parading him around make him a fascist?

Just because right wingers call him one, doesn’t make him one.

Did you know he mentions to hating the nazis multiple times in his time on reddit?

I haven’t seen that fact mentioned in the hysterical right wing news sources attacking him about his posts on reddit.

Gotta pick and choose the bits that push your agenda, right?

And you call me deliberately thick...how ironic.

edit on 1/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Fermy

He's not being played. He's very self assured and knows his own mind. You just don't know anyone like him.

Someone you know was?

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It was funny after a few days of seeing the Hogg kid's face, it reminded me of this infamous scene....

Ironically, my copy was clad in a Photoshop of the Hitman videogame.

It just struck me how these two disparate characters share the same crazymind type of conviction that would in a sense, take them over-the-top.

I guess I'm saying Hogg is an extremest, and a hypocrite. You can infer what you want, I'll leave it unsaid.
edit on 1-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I’ve had the displeasure of personally seeing into the mind of an extremist, retrospectively mind you, but there were signs of unhingedness in this person. That was Jared Loughner when he was a member here.

Hogg doesn’t hold extremist views, nor has a scrambled mind, no more scrambled than a 17 year old should, anyway.

Yes, the likes of CNN are taking advantage of him and the situation, yes he is taking advantage of the situation for himself as well, but that’s about it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join