It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogg's reddit account found, the hypocricy is epic

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Aboutwhatism .... so deftly played wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well to Tinfoil... defense he is part of a political movement trying to make us defenseless like Australians.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hitler was the leader of a country. Hogg is a leader of a bunch of teen activists. Do you not see the difference?

I haven’t heard him saying he hates Jews, or that he wants to invade other countries. Why are you making this comparison?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, actually kind of sad. But he is SUCH a douche bag. God I'd pay to have a 16 year old girl whip him.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Such a historic encapsulation. You sir hit the nail on the head with another nail.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Could you please summarize the video a bit more, how was this account proven to be Hogg's, etc?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Hitler was the leader of a country. Hogg is a leader of a bunch of teen activists. Do you not see the difference?

Hitler fooled people into giving him leadership, the same thing the controlled media is attempting with this Hitler Youth.

There is no difference as far as origins...

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dude, this guy is like 20 minutes old. He doesn't have too many things to judge him by. His mix contains a pretty revealing strain of viral nasty. So far he is off the mark of decency by a very good margin. Not a good start and it portends a miserable life. Which it appears he deserves by all counts.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Yes and it is sad. Appears that his parent support this too. He doesn't have a good chance growing up to be a productive, nice human being. Still, I'd pay to have a 16 year old girl whoop him good.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So in this youtube a guy shows Hogg's reddit and what it contains.

He posts a gun pic to a girls head.

He posts about conspiracy theorists.

He posts how Malaria is so good because it kills so many people.

His frustrations with being unable to pass entrance exams SAT etc.

Interesting stuff that somehow CNN missed about their hero.

Somebody found this info a day or two after the shooting.

I've been telling people about Davisgreen111 for a while now and everyone thought I was full of shhhhhh.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Now that is a sad explanation. It happened in the past? Really? So is 2016 still a viable look-see? Perhaps we can just keep moving those goal posts just in time to keep the real traitors out of jail to satisfy the indifferent folks of the world that bathe in the satisfaction that hard working Americans are getting screwed out of their birthright can get off? You've failed numerous times in a single thread, and you don't get that.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: kaylaluv

Hitler fooled people into giving him leadership, the same thing the controlled media is attempting with this Hitler Youth.

There is no difference as far as origins...

Hitler talked about making Germany great again. Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Ha! You're all evil and can't escape it! Have a great eternity!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Are you allowed to use the deflection argument to create a deflection? Crap tends to clump together.

We will not give up our arms to any propaganda machine. Especially one that politicizes children like they did in Europe and are doing in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Usually brought up people who are supporters of a church that raped children.

I'm really getting tired of being compared to a few pedophilical 'priests' because I happen to believe in God. That comparison is much less appropriate than comparing this kid to a fascist, because he is proposing actions (confiscation of weapons) that are conducive to a Nazi state, while the vast majority of Christians abhor and denounce any improper action toward children.

Painting an 8-foot wall with a 20-foot brush makes for a poor paint job. And a painter covered in his own paint.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Duller minds will never be curious enough to figure some things out, eh?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think the Europeans and Australians have lost their right to arms and want us too as well. Misery love company. They just can't stand the fact that we'll have to rescue them again after there own systems spiral to fascism (even more so).

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join