It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencer Seeks Assistance.... Re: Greys and Nordics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cahlimicoid
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Weren't you the one who told someone who knew Greys were malefic not to worry about them and there are bigger deals out there.

Yet you believe in a fictional species such as nordics.

I don't believe that was me. I have no idea what they are.

I suspect they are Interdimensional, not Extraterrestrial.

As for the Nordics, I've never encountered them, just was curious if some of the perceived telepathic conversations came from them. I suspect they are Humans with advanced insight.

I've just been trying to make sense of things, not claim answers or ultimate knowledge on this subject.

edit on 4/24/18 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity, grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hey General Eyes. Yeah it wasn't you.
I'm being monitored by Greys right now they are very insecure because they should be as they aren't wanted here.
Something I noticed on your post you linked to 2003. You saw what I may have seen 2 small dark entities with a taller one with a space helmet on and a space suit with lighter skin. I saw this in a vision a few years ago, I heard sounds outside my window, and I met it astrally and it was exactly as you described. It was telepathically smiling at me and very friendly, I felt its soul and it was nice.

But I started to think it was just an illusion from God, but maybe they are real.
You seem to think it was a hologram correct? Just a distraction. It could be but i don't know how they would fake the energy feeling I felt from it. It kind of felt like an ancient decayed soul who was struggling to hold on physically.

These may be the grey human hybrids.

It would be good if they existed. Somehow metaphysically believing there is only 3 foot greys paints a negative imprint on me, and that only happens when you are disconnected from truth.

Whenever I say anything about the greys they come to my house and watch me to neutralize me, it's really negative because its about getting what they want and stopping the earth life here's desires.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Cahlimicoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Not to mention their energy is ugly and disgusting

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Whenever I say anything about the greys they come to my house and watch me to neutralize me, it's really negative because its about getting what they want and stopping the earth life here's desires.

I had several years of dealing with some that would telepathically harass me for hours on end about the worst sort of things, I never saw them physically, but could "see" them in my mind. They're a shorter variety and lighter in tone (almost chalky white) than the dark grey beings I actually saw.

They're not a very nice incarnation at all.
Rude and cruel.

I stopped giving them the time of day several months ago, and they seem to have left me alone for the time being.

For a while, whenever I would post here they would show up soon after and cause all sorts of misery.

I hope you come to a point where they leave you alone as well.

It's kind of "par for the course" to pray to a higher power (many recommend this) and I'm not saying it's a bonafide way to discourage them, but it seemed to work for me....at least so far anyway...I hope the trend continues.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Wow, (quick reply) it's very serene for me to meet someone who's on the same level, you're awesome.

They'll monitor my words as I'm typing and influence me away from my original feelings and it nullifies the whole point to make it neutral about them or even positive.

If they are so positive, then let another being be. If you are controlling another being and making it worse, then you aren't positive in the least. I need to type more with you but don't know what to say.
--
It all goes down to them thinking they are positive
but there's good
and then there's good for them
And that is what they chose
Bad for everyone else
edit on 24-4-2018 by Cahlimicoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cahlimicoid

It's ok, I understand.

I have to be offline for a short while.

I'll send good thoughts your way.

Try not to worry about things too much.

Stay positive.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well my conclusion with my experiences with this subject is I never really determined if it was real or all just something within my lucidity the very last time I saw a gray was in a dream on a mountain top with cars parked along the side of a road, I was laying on a bed in a vw van with the backdoor open facing the road winding down in a straight line, I noticed a weird looking person who I thought was a person with blondehair after further time passed the closer it got I determined it was a grey with a blonde wig on in what I think was a fur coat or something weird, I couldn’t make this crap up if I wanted. What was interesting thou is every time I looked at it, it would stop, but when I would blink or look away it got closer. Eventually it get up to the foot of my bed and touches my bare foot with like a wand or something and it tingled. I was not scared we did not talk and frankly I didn’t care. Never did I get profound wisdom, maybe once when I was with the nords they warned me of the mibs (our a guy in a suit of authority I dunno who he was) before they took me to an office to sit in front of one and get interrogated one of the most profound dreams I have ever had. But anyway I think what’s important if anything is no one knows why this happens or even if it has a purpose if anything I am no longer scared of them, they no longer look alien to me, in a sense where my brain freaks out and panics. I fear them thou because not because of the way they look but because they can haunt my dreams. There is allot of things in this reality we do not understand this phenomenon is one of them, whether it’s real as in physical it’s hard to say since I have seen some really weird stuff in the sky I would say metaphysical yea, anyhow sadly I really can’t explain it, the why the how etc. I will say this my life was pretty unsettled when I dreamt of that kinda stuff. I do think on a logical plain that our minds can play tricks on us when we are under allot of stress. With all the reports and strange I mean strange stories about little grey men, it’s hard for me to dismiss it as hoax’s something is going on.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My conclusion is they are a negative species because negativity is the result of being out of line with truth who have come here in order to fix their false unintelligent beliefs and perhaps come closer to the truth

And when that time comes they may have left us (out of wisdom)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Cahlimicoid

Well that conclusion is from a human mind.. First thing I had to concider is the first thing that comes to my mind as in the why is more than likely all wrong because for all I know what I think is conscious to me or logical to me may neither be right or wrong to it. For all we know they are projections or not even conscious in the sense we think we understand. That is why there energy per se is ugly because it is alien. For one to understand something not of this understanding or our truth that we believe in is almost if not impossible for instance if they truly exist and operate in the nature we witness them in, they are not made the same way as us which means the elements biological understanding nervous system our Brain etc. is made of different stuff and or considering this we may not even have the capability of understanding there nature ever, due to this fact. This subtle theory may explain why if and why they exist remains mysterious landing on the White House lawn would break our reality as in breaking our progress it would screw us up..

edit on 24-4-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i'll leave it that theres a chance there are nordics now that i believe that potentially i (and you from your exact same description, G.E.) encountered hybrids. i hope so because they have the biggest hearts on earth seeing both sides

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My conclusion is they are a negative species because negativity is the result of being out of line with truth who have come here in order to fix their false unintelligent beliefs and perhaps come closer to the truth

And when that time comes they may have left us (out of wisdom)

Well let's give a thought on what they do:

- Abduct human beings against their will
- Perform all kind of tests while keeping the people immobilized
- Many times these "tests" are traumatic and extremelly painful
- They impregnate women over and over again extracting the fetuses 2 months later
- Force abductees to teach hybrids about our society
- Always operate in secret so their agenda don't get disrupted in any way
- Insert human looking hybrids among our society, beings that can (and do) control others people thoughts whenever they want.

I would tend to believe that all of the above certainly confirms they're somehow "negative".

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i'll leave it that theres a chance there are nordics now that i believe that potentially i (and you from your exact same description, G.E.) encountered hybrids. i hope so because they have the biggest hearts on earth seeing both sides

There are not 'nordics', that's just an invention. There are human looking hybrids.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is advise from a Mexican shaman.
"Paint your ass blue and do a headstand."
They will be very confused and just go away.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
This is advise from a Mexican shaman.
"Paint your ass blue and do a headstand."
They will be very confused and just go away.

Oh au contraire.

I was taken in FULL DRAG, blue hair, garnet earrings and no shoes.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

First, the Nordics are not a hive mind collective. The grays are. But many of the mid-level grays (like supervisors) have far better telepath skills than the typical human so they can easily mask who they are. So don't believe their words, watch their actions. The gray collective is also emotionless and somewhat robotic. Their emotions were bred out of them long ago, and they have hard time understanding emotions, even fear, happiness, etc. You will notice that in many abductions they don't understand why humans are scared, because they don't understand emotions.

Almost all grays work for the bad guys, so really watch out here.

There have been a few nordics captured by the grays and they are forced to work with the grays, but these Nordics are often unemotional and robot-like also, or somehow subdued.

But you certainly may be in contact with someone. What are they saying? Are they asking you to do things, like meet in an abandoned field late at night?

edit on 5/12/2018 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulrush

The gray collective is also emotionless and somewhat robotic. Their emotions were bred out of them long ago, and they have hard time understanding emotions, even fear, happiness, etc. You will notice that in many abductions they don't understand why humans are scared, because they don't understand emotions.

When I've been in contact with the smaller greys, at least the dark grey variety they certainly didn't give off any sort of emotive response whatsoever....it's mostly just the sense of a presence and a similar wavelength consciousness.

The taller beings are more rare an occurrence were all questions and logic...usually about moral questions or scientific theoreticals. I saw a council of nine and they asked me all sorts of questions about physics (I don't recall the incidentals now, my memory is still poor with exact details) and then they brought forth a disfigured being and asked if it was ethical to kill him because of his perceived deformity.

I told them that was a heavy question without an easy answer, that it would depend on whether or not the being was suffering or not, and they seemed to take my answer down on record of some sort before just turning around and leaving.

When these RV communications happened, I would see them in my mind, as if they were standing right next to me, but in another plane of existence or location....I'm not sure what the name for that phenomenon is, maybe a psychic view or some sort.

The other (most frequent) type of contact is an endless barrage of questioning from all over the spectrum of topics and rapid fire questioning as if I were an impersonal search engine. When those communications were present there was strong impression that they were much younger than the previously mentioned varieties (like teenagers).

The worst were RV scenarios with a particularly venomous species who delighted in treating human beings like puppets....somehow they were able to stimulate pain centers and emotive responses in my brain and contribute a great deal of pain and anxiety to whatever scenario they felt like pursuing at the time.

I dreaded nights when they tapped into my mind.

Oddly enough, they went away once I started praying on a regular basis whenever they would appear.

Almost all grays work for the bad guys, so really watch out here.

I'm glad you specified "almost".

I didn't mind the experiences with the High Grey because I appreciated their demeanor.

The shorter variety (of almost both black and white variations) can be viciously cruel if they are predisposed and they know how to manipulate the human mind remotely to cause all sorts of horrible experimentation and reactions from the targeted person. I don't like them when they visit because it makes it very obvious human beings are an experimental project for a lot of these beings....not all...but some of them.

I intentionally buried those experiences deep, just an inkling of a memory remains and it still brings a heavy emotional response and part of me is afraid they'll come back if I talk to much about it, so I'll move on.

But you certainly may be in contact with someone. What are they saying? Are they asking you to do things, like meet in an abandoned field late at night?

It's been mostly questioning and a whole lot of arguments and being/getting cussed out.

I haven't had any communications with the Hive Mind for several month now and will be just fine if they have decided I'm not worth the trouble and are finally leaving me alone.

I have had some (that come in a different frequency so to speak, a different method and feel) that have asked me to do all manner of things...in some instances I refuse to comply, and it's cool....but for several years it was an impending sense of urgency that I do it right now.

Things like going to a certain place of commerce and finding a certain thing or going to a certain cafe and ordering a certain drink, waiting for someone to enter, at which point another voice would appear to randomly ask me a question.

I think these are just human phenomenons, but the way they intermingle with the aliens training and testing me, it just makes conversation with other human telepaths easier. I don't know if it's part of some kind of human upgrade or not, something tells me it's for a reason though, even if I have trouble comprehending any rhyme or reason to it.

The Nordics I only sense from afar, their influence is usually very gentle, not painful at all and I've been guided down several interesting information rabbit holes online by their suggestions. Uplifting and interesting information.

So I guess you could say it's been quite a journey.

Thanks for helping me unravel some of the things I've held in confusion for so long, it's not often I can write about these experiences...even though I've tried without success for several years now. My ability to answer questions even to myself is much easier when you know someone is really interested in hearing me try to explain things.

edit on 5/12/18 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Has your friend *seen* a Nordic?

"Nordics" are, in reality, medically modified Neanderthal phenotypes. "Greys" were modified as fetuses using medications, and are known "in the business" as Avian protoformic regressors.

"Regressor" is a scientific term which means that their intelligence is advanced roughly one order of evolution beyond that of "normal" people. They are not to be feared or worshipped. From your account, I would gather that you are probably an experimentation subject or are being programmed by an agency for an intelligence, military, or law enforcement task (but don't listen to me, I'm not qualified at all).

The "beings" were created by scientists. Let me say that again.

THEY WERE CREATED BY SCIENTISTS.

If you feel threatened by them, contact the Inspectors General for the DHS, DOJ, DNI, and DOD or equivalent in your country. Describe your experiences. Use the words "illegal abduction" and tell them you need a "regressed clearance."

What sorts of communications are you receiving?

-NR
edit on 27-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
Has your friend *seen* a Nordic?

No.
Just psychic impressions.

From your account, I would gather that you are probably an experimentation subject or are being programmed by an agency for an intelligence, military, or law enforcement task (but don't listen to me, I'm not qualified at all).

That's gone through my head more times than I can count. I've had other experiences outside of the alien phenomenon that would back your thought up but it's difficult to remember the events as I tend to get scrambled and unable to recall event specifics. Street theater, high concentrations of telepathy with passers by making eye contact simultaneously. Very creepy stuff, definitely marked by high co-occurances that speak to a larger behind the scenes picture.

For a while I believed I was in "communication" with various agencies and the military, and a subset of local law enforcement. I would "report directly to" unnamed agents mentally about various codes and call signs and average reports on various other stimulus going on around me whenever asked. It wasn't always verbal, sometimes it was just a sensation that elicited a natural conditioned response.

The "beings" were created by scientists. Let me say that again.

THEY WERE CREATED BY SCIENTISTS.

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

If you feel threatened by them, contact the Inspectors General for the DHS, DOJ, DNI, and DOD or equivalent in your country. Describe your experiences. Use the words "illegal abduction" and tell them you need a "regressed clearance."

There is no way in hell I'm bothering Official Channels with what I go through.
I suspect they are already damn well aware and that they know I know.

What sorts of communications are you receiving?

At the moment, none.

Everything died down a couple of months ago.

I hope I've heard the last of them.

edit on 5/31/18 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edit

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYESNo.
Just psychic impressions.

Yep. Sounds like archetypal technology.

That's gone through my head more times than I can count. I've had other experiences outside of the alien phenomenon that would back your thought up but it's difficult to remember the events as I tend to get scrambled and unable to recall event specifics. Street theater, high concentrations of telepathy with passers by making eye contact simultaneously. Very creepy stuff, definitely marked by high co-occurances that speak to a larger behind the scenes picture.

Again, sounds like archetypal regression technology. Same as gets used to electronically harass. Getting a clean bill of health from a psychologist of your choosing would be an obvious next step.

Ask around to find one who specializes in military/intelligence psychology or who "works with the U.N." if you wish to avoid being dismissed as "schizophrenic" by an imbecile shill.

For a while I believed I was in "communication" with various agencies and the military, and a subset of local law enforcement. I would "report directly to" unnamed agents mentally about various codes and call signs and average reports on various other stimulus going on around me whenever asked. It wasn't always verbal, sometimes it was just a sensation that elicited a natural conditioned response.

Almost no doubt it was a clandestine archetypal regression. Possibly by a defense contractor who works with multiple agencies, possibly by a foreign or enemy intelligence agency.

There is no way in hell I'm bothering Official Channels with what I go through.
I suspect they are already damn well aware and that they know I know.

They may not be, especially if it was a foreign intelligence agency. Those bastards are sneaky.

But I feel the same way. I'm kind of in the process of holding them... "accountable" for the information I have, because during a few of my regressions, I was sexually forced (quite brutally in fact) by female interrogators. I have an Autism spectrum disorder, and feminists love raping males with developmental disorders. Apparently it satisfies their penis envies. They also hate responsibility, which is quite ironic considering the fact that they want "rights" in the absence of equal fairness and justice.

According to them it's somehow OK to load up a guy with Autism on amphetamines and hallucinogens and rape him for an interrogation, but then when he needs their physical bodies to participate in a simple ritual to resolve the karma created by their actions, they put on their diapers and cry to daddy, and of course daddy hires them a little defense contractor to discredit and electronically harass their victims to death.

^ and those are my regression traumas, for those who wish to know the disgusting environment created by these "procedures."

But I digress.

At the moment, none.

Everything died down a couple of months ago.

I hope I've heard the last of them.

I hope so as well. We all need to work together in order to eliminate these programs.
edit on 1-6-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join