It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencer Seeks Assistance.... Re: Greys and Nordics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Speaking of evidence, I was too scared and shy to take the next step of allowing a possible abduction.

Plus I was in car, in a trance and couldn't move to touch or interact besides a visual sighting.

Scary stuff, the Unknown.

Sorry I chickened out.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Don't apologize!

I chickened out as well. I wrote a thread about my own encounter too, lol. I did not trust them, lol. I, too, was in a type of trance.

But now more than ever I believe it was just the mind cloaking reality. I lean towards that because I know what the mind is capable of, because of personal experiences. But my personal experiences aren't evidence of anything either. And 5 years ago I would not have believed that what I am proposing was even possible. So I understand the... idk, hesitation. It's been very very strange for me as well!

And the self betrayal is always the hardest to swallow. That we could so successfully lie to ourselves that we don't even know it. Just wow!

Love always,
Lou

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I remember my furst few encounters with the greys. I always found them to be very open (?) The only word i can come up with is mentally talkative(?). I always found them peaceful and even protective

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

The ones I have actually SEEN face to face (so to speak) have been polite and kind.

Just the initial shock caused me to behave overly cautiously.

New experience.

Slowly ease in to the experience.

The majority of my ongoing issues are with the percieved telepathic communications. I don't know who's sending them all the time. Sometimes I see the Greys in my mind when we're talking, I've met the High Council and had one check up with a Doctor who was very non-invasive and who had kind bedside manner so to speak. Not scary at all once I realized these entities are indeed real.

I didn't fight the encounters after the first sighting, it was more casual.

I did tell the last one I saw that just showing up uninvited was considered rude in our culture and I haven't seen one in close proximity since.

When it's telepathic of a remote viewing combination it can get very disorienting with some groups.

They're just as varied and diverse as humans are.

Some are nice, some are not so nice.

I'm glad you've had nothing but good experiences.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I just didn't want to have THE Experience and have to carry that story never being able to be taken seriously again.

Or end up in a padded cell.

Funny I ended up in a Rubber Room anyway.

Go figure.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There are not "nordics". It's just human looking hybrids, created by the greys. Your memories are a mess, that's the whole point. The only way to unlock memories as close as the truth as possible is using relaxation techniques.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
BTW you didn't "make contact" with the greys in 2003, you're a long time abductee, as everyone else. It's just they're extremelly efficient burying the memories of your "encounters" with them.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

In my unpopular opinion, ufos and aliens are just psychosomatic responses to trauma, perhaps helped by hypnotic suggestion.

No. You're just wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Best I've gathered...the greys are advanced androids.
I keep a shotgun beside my bed stand to bust one of those pumpkins.
Assuming I am not paralyzed.
The mantids seem to be the line boss.
The one's in charge seem to be more or less human.
It would seem that my rebellious attitude has been enough to discourage them from jacking with me.
Haven't had a visit in a coon's age.

Mostly correct. The ones in charge, the Mantis. Greys are biological as we are, most likely cloned and most likely mixed with human DNA as well, we could see them as the 'first order hybrids' if you like.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's weird.

My Mother In Law had an encounter when she was younger too.

Missing time and suddenly finding herself in a tent like structure with tall greys overlooking her brother (who had Polio) and she got angry at them for studying why his legs didn't work.

I thought for a while they came to me because my schizoaffective brain meant something to them, maybe a predisposition to a latent form of telepathy or something.

I don't know if I'll ever have THE ANSWERS but for now I'm somewhat skeptical of what I've read about the speculations of who they are and why they're here because it just doesn't match up with my thoughts about the matter.

But all insight is good insight, even if it doesn't perfectly jive with my own theories.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
It's weird.

My Mother In Law had an encounter when she was younger too.

Missing time and suddenly finding herself in a tent like structure with tall greys overlooking her brother (who had Polio) and she got angry at them for studying why his legs didn't work.

I thought for a while they came to me because my schizoaffective brain meant something to them, maybe a predisposition to a latent form of telepathy or something.

I don't know if I'll ever have THE ANSWERS but for now I'm somewhat skeptical of what I've read about the speculations of who they are and why they're here because it just doesn't match up with my thoughts about the matter.

But all insight is good insight, even if it doesn't perfectly jive with my own theories.

No surprise there, the abduction agenda is generational. If you have children, I'm sorry but they're following the same path.

They're mass building human looking hybrids, the last step involves social integration, silent invasion if you like. Abductees are not just used as genetic bank, but also to educate and train hybrids, and I suspect also as assets when needed (could explain part of your experience about going to some place as instructed).

There are already human looking hybrids living among us, working, having a life. That's the whole point and the culmination of their agenda.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Whatever you do, stay safe and enjoy YOUR life. Someone else posted something about this on the first page, to have someone grounded around you. Especially if you have a "schizoaffective brain".

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
There are already human looking hybrids living among us, working, having a life. That's the whole point and the culmination of their agenda.

Yes, you got us all figured out.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Video of red orbs flying close to your apartment house is not evidence of any alien lifeforms.

a reply to: CreationBro

Thanks!

Sorry for the late replies and bump.

You are correct. But they are evidence that there is a reality to the phenomenon that people are observing and not just something in their heads.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

This is a lot to process.

I don't have children.
They're cute but my husband and I aren't cut out for Parenthood.

As far as the Generational aspect goes, I know my Grandfather who was a USAF test pilot in the 40's said he saw some things he couldn't explain on his deathbed, but he never talked about it prior because he didn't want to be labeled crazy.

I've never spoken to the majority of my family about it, my Father has a distaste for anything "alien" related, but he's never gone into the reasons why he's so adamantly against the thought of them. He's retired USAF as well.

I thought maybe it was because I was a military brat that these things just happened, I didn't really talk about it much as a kid because I knew I'd be ridiculed by my peers, and I was always shy around adults.

I have no memories of any abductions, but I have several of being "checked up on".

I don't think I'm special by any stretch of the imagination, but growing up with this kind of thing and never being able to talk about it has suppressed a lot of the memories regarding the encounters.

One of the reasons I posted the original 2003 experience was so I wouldn't forget.

My memory is definitely full of major holes these days.

edit on 4/18/18 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If you have any memories of 'grey' aliens, then you're an abductee. Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I've looked all over the net for similarities between the manta craft I saw but there is very little in the way of information about them. Nor can I find anything to do with "dark skinned" greys in the stories of other purported abductees.

It's confusing that I would bear witness to this type, but no one else seems to have had contact with them.

I've heard on New Age forums that the 'visions' of seeing these beings seems to stem from an ancestral line so to speak, almost hinting that the greys we encounter are part of our genetic line.

If that makes me a hybrid (and for the record I think all humans are hybrids in some fashion given the make up of our brains - from the primitive R-complex and extending to the higher functioning of the frontal lobes - missing link type stuff) but it would explain the years of hearing voices telling me to do things, to go here or there, buy this or that, in part of a training program like you mentioned earlier.

I just don't understand why it became a devolution of sorts.

I used to be bright and creative, from music to cartooning, to singing in a choir and all manner of creative exploration, but after some of the telepathic encounters I've been through I have no desire to do much of anything anymore.

What is the sense of taking away gifts such as those and replacing me as nothing more than a creature of baseline existence and functioning?

It seems counterproductive, you would think they would enhance the mind rather than detract from it's higher functioning.

I don't understand their methodology.

Maybe I haven't hit the "realization" moment yet, but talking about it certainly helps with getting some amount of discussion in and helps a bit with the closure aspect.

Thank you for bearing with me on this subject.

Any and all insights are most welcome.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

The ones I have actually SEEN face to face (so to speak) have been polite and kind.

Just the initial shock caused me to behave overly cautiously.

New experience.

Slowly ease in to the experience.

The majority of my ongoing issues are with the percieved telepathic communications. I don't know who's sending them all the time. Sometimes I see the Greys in my mind when we're talking, I've met the High Council and had one check up with a Doctor who was very non-invasive and who had kind bedside manner so to speak. Not scary at all once I realized these entities are indeed real.

I didn't fight the encounters after the first sighting, it was more casual.

I did tell the last one I saw that just showing up uninvited was considered rude in our culture and I haven't seen one in close proximity since.

When it's telepathic of a remote viewing combination it can get very disorienting with some groups.

They're just as varied and diverse as humans are.

Some are nice, some are not so nice.

I'm glad you've had nothing but good experiences.

That essentially sums up my disposition on the matter. as well. My encounter with 3 of them involvsd them telepathically communicating to me that my fear would upset them because they can feel it strongly.

So, I can relate.
edit on 4212018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I've never had the "abduction" experience.
I have had "encounter" experiences.
They seemed to be as befuddled as I was.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

GENERAL EYES
Weren't you the one who told someone who knew Greys were malefic not to worry about them and there are bigger deals out there.

Yet you believe in a fictional species such as nordics

Well I guess you are allowed to state your beliefs

--

I say this because organically Earth animals and Greys are complete nemesis's. They will never get along, the ones who do will quickly become ill.

No human, which is all the a nordic could be, lacks such compassion to watch what greys do and remain in their craft untouched.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Cahlimicoid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join