It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencer Seeks Assistance.... Re: Greys and Nordics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In the end it will remain unknown and a joke to those that do not understand or want any kind of attention...

At this point I reject the public aka internet... the rest is mine...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

They have quite a sense of humor. That translates to `I wish to buy a shrubbery`.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
As far as understanding reality we don’t have a clue. When those that are quick to judge presume that they understand reality I tend to shrug and wonder who is right. When does question reality and do it in a sense that makes sense I don’t make fun of them. So in conclusion who is the say what is right and what is wrong when we don’t even understand the universe above us.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

So go with it and start thinking messages back to them for a while and see what happens. Something like "what would you like me to do?' would be ok. give it a few weeks and see what if anything, happens.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I know how you feel about the questioning of are they guiding me, hostile, tricksters?

Believe in yourself, trust yourself.

Your story filled me with deep fear “we like to see pretty girls swim naked”.

edit on 1-4-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I've had communications with them for seven years, and most of what they say is incredibly rude, hostile, or useless mind games. Asking them for "what they want me to do" would be risky. They've told me to do some dangerous stuff.

Recently the nicer one have asked me "what I wanted to be when I grew up".

I had no direct answer so I said an artist.

They responded with "we're only hiring data entry."

a reply to: KTemplar

They greys have been the most troubling.

When they communicate I sometimes have mental thoughts of them in council, almost like a jury, and all sorts of Kafkaesque interrogations are going on. Frequently what look like clones of my family are there, egging the scenario on.

My family would never behave the way they do in these "visions" and I panic and revert to being a small frightened child, begging for it to stop.

Whatever is going on with them, it's not nice.

I don't trust them.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Lol.

We’ve spoken before and ily forever no matter what.

In my unpopular opinion, ufos and aliens are just psychosomatic responses to trauma, perhaps helped by hypnotic suggestion. But ultimately it is the mind cloaking the reality of the situation in order to keep you safe from knowing the truth. Because at some point your mind decided it was not safe to know the truth, not yet at least. This is an extreme dissociation, which btw hearing voices is apparently not uncommon for people who have dissociative identity disorder or dissociative related episodes, it’s one of the symptoms. And I know people feel bored by the fact that just maybe it’s all in our own heads- or only having to do with other human beings or random stupid triggers. Because aliens are way more special and interesting and it’s less lonely.

And that’s my unprofessional but based on personal experiences opinion atm.

You can pvt me if you wish to really fight me about it privately because I’m willing to, lol. In a loving way. I wish you the best only.

Love always,
Lou

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I don’t trust them either.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I encountered the gray, creature, and machine with another person.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It's possible there is something to the trauma scenario.

The day after viewing the greys I ended up in the County Jail and was kept in solitary confinement for three months. I was dissociated and not acting like myself, parents called the police instead of an ambulance and they took me to the local jail. Because I was non-communicative they put me in a rubber room with no blanket or toilet. Just a rubber room with a drain on the floor and a stoop to lie on.

I thought I was being punished or "decontaminated" because I had seen aliens the night before. I saw several psychologists and one, who didn't speak a word, handed me a piece of paper and I drew what I had seen. He remained completely silent and I was returned to the room without a word.

That room and where my mind went while I was there may have cemented the initial experience with a trauma overlay.

I've never included this part of the story because it's still terrifying to think of my time in that room even 15 years later.

I feel I can talk about it now for some reason.

But I really did see something that night in 2003.

edit on 4/1/18 by GENERAL EYES because: included minor details

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I believe you. I think I need to be brutally honest with you, because I think your being sincere, I also hope you understand the energy I am spending to communicate again brutally honest. You must be desperate or seeking attention in regards to your story both outcomes will not help. Your not going to get answers for your personal questions your asking on the contrary your going to get effects much different it is good to see some compassion on your thread yet most people use it to start their responses with I not you. What you saw you could not comprehend it created trauma not trauma creating it, seeing something alien not logical or something not designed for our minds to comprehend I believe can damage the mind, for example the need for answers and understanding. All it takes to try to begin to understand the why and how’s is first to realize that life on earth is no mistake... EVEN if your atheist or a scientist you can understand life is a form of technology, hell reality itself is. Who’s what’s and how sadly no one can answer yet, if I had to guess it has to do with the things we see we cannot comprehend and creates trauma for seeing it.

In closing I doubt anyone or anything can help you understand it, their is a good chance you will not have to deal with it again. Until then I would do what we all most do play the game of life. Helps keep your mind off of it.. helps keep your feet on the ground.

Besides it really is not that important. It’s not special either. It’s just weird also in the end it may all just be in the mind also, but it makes sense for it not to be.

Hope this helps.

Don’t forget about the eagles it’s good to soar with them try to stay off the ground with the chickens..

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I no worries, I grok what you're getting at.

I only posted and talk about it here because the therapists have been avoiding the issue the entire time I've been seeing them. At least here people, like yourself and your contribution, are able to communicate in a more open perspective.

I also posted because living with this realization has been difficult.
No one knows (or wants) to talk about it.
Hence, a forum discussion on an alternative topics site designed for just that.

And regarding information spaces, I just happened to be lying down a few minutes ago trying not to hear the hum of the machine just outside our conscious awareness and pretend it didn't exist so I could enjoy the "real". I couldn't not hear "the machine" so I decided to check up here.

Interesting you would bring a similar concept to the discussion (reality being a form of technology), dontcha think?

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Jesus, 3 months in solitary confinement sounds god awful. I’m so sorry you had to experience all of that and I’m glad it’s in the past. I’m also glad you can talk about it now.

I know that we see what we see, and we hear what we hear. I know that we encounter what we encounter KTemplar, I’m not saying you didn’t, but I still hold fast to the idea that these memories are just cloaks, smoke and mirrors. In fact I might consider them false memories in that they, imho, inaccurately represent the true life experience. The mind is capable of remarkable things.

LMFAO at all the random weird creepy things some people are saying. It’s kinda not funny tho.

I have questions about the solitary confinement and your family. I would have felt so abandoned, for instance.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

I have questions about the solitary confinement and your family. I would have felt so abandoned, for instance.

My family raised a fuss about my not being taken to a psychiatric facility, the State was trying to hold me on $30,000 bail. I don't understand their reasoning, but there it is. Since I was on the inside and more or less ignored except for a CCTV I had no idea what was going on outside of that cell.

I remember hearing a childlike girl's voice tell me that my family "threw me away" and hallucinating the walls closing in on my like a trash compactor. I dissociated hard while in that cell room. Even so far as believing they were beaming microwaves into my brain.

To say I don't have an imaginative mind would be false, but I've had plenty of hallucinations just never anything as solid as the presumed grey EDE's/aliens/whathaveyou. They were SOLID. Most hallucinations I experience are just like overlays or tricks of perception that can easily be ascertained as imaginary.

I take a big risk sharing the entirety of the story....and that's one reason I get touchy when my mental health is called into question....I KNOW it sounds crazy, I KNOW there has to be an explanation for it all, I KNOW psychoanalysis would help indefinitely....but it doesn't stop the permanent damage done to my psyche.

It's talk therapy.

But if it's all I got, it's all I got.

I appreciate everyone's contributions here.

Like I said, the professionals aren't helping much.

Thanks for being patient with me.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm convinced you don't want attention because of all the negative attention this creates.

I think you posted AFTER deciding # it, I'm gonna tell my story any way knowing ppl will judge harshly.

I go through that all the time.

When I posted my "abduction" account I had NO IDEA ATS would embrace me in such a huge way. I expected a mass ridicule and rejection. I expected I was destroying what was left of whatever reputation I might have had.

But somehow, by a miracle, I overcame. 98% of ATS were so good to me about it and respected me for having the guts to share my unbelievable encounter.

I just wanted to let ppl know this stuff is real. We all know there are hoaxes etc, but if you truly believe you met aliens - I want you to know it's possible and I will believe you at face value because Im here for you.

I've had many powerful visions and telepathic communications but I haven't posted all of those yet. I want to, this stuff is the cutting edge and understanding what is going on is extremely important for humanity and our development as a species.

I have suffered a hell of a lot of trauma and I still know despite all that pain and the many tribulations that I have been blessed with not only these experiences but the capabilities to share them articulately and to propose various explanations.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You're bleeping awesome.

I took a risk, but I felt it was time to take that risk.

I'm glad ATS still has some dignity left in these types of discussions.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Can you explain what happened that made your parents call the police?

Were you being destructive (to self or others), aggressive, trespassing? Did you have court dates that you were obligated to attend afterwards?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I stayed up all night after the encounter, and when the sun rose my parents woke up and began tending to the property.

I had been locked out of the house all night and went to lie down in a spare bedroom, somewhat dazed.

Someone entered into the house and I felt something enter into my head, it was dense and hostile, like someone trying to enter into my mind and take over.

I jumped up and forced my consciousness back into my mind and found "my mother" staring at me.

This is where it gets weird.

I didn't believe it was my real mother. Everything my senses told me was that it was a clone of some sort, an imposter. I stood before her and noticed she was shorter that I remembered and her eyes were an ice blue color, different from her regular warm blue eyes.

She just stared at me, saying nothing.

Then I heard a voice in my head say "Hit me. Go on, Hit me."

I was confused as to what was happening, I declined to hit her and she got visibly angry.

Her pupils narrowed and almost turned white, and again I heard the command in my mind.

I reached out gently and gave her a light touch on the cheek.

Her eyes narrowed and I heard "now your going to get it" in a sinister tone.

She called my stepdad in from the field and suddenly she's full of drama and bursts out loud "She just HIT ME!"

Without further warning my stepdad stepped up and a quick calculation went from his mind to my own, he reeled back with a punch and it didn't connect, and ended up being more like a stage punch, I reeled back instinctively and the whole while the "mother thing" was standing there with a smug look on it's face, enjoying my "comeuppance".

I remember thinking this thing could not possibly be my mother, my family does not have outbursts of drama like this, and my mother has NEVER behaved that way since I've known her.

Apparently the punch wasn't enough and the creature wanted even more drama, and I found myself in a struggle with my stepdad, who can easily overpower me. Well, he did and I was on the ground with his knee on my throat and I heard him tell the mother-thing "that's how you overpower them."

I fell into a trance at this point and as soon as my stepdad released me from the hold I walked calmly into the spare bedroom and laid on the floor wondering what the hell had just happened, I felt like I wasn't in my proper reality, that things had "shifted" and I was stuck in a stage like facsimile of my real home and my real parents, forever destined to be part of an acting scenario with a "mother" who hated me.

They went outside and called the police, I could hear them laughing like nothing had happened and all was completely normal and meanwhile I was still in a trance when the officer arrived.

I complied passively, was placed in cuffs and put in the back of the police car where I was transported to the County Jail.

Like I said I was there for three months before I was released to the nearest psychiatric clinic.

The County dropped the charges soon after.

The strange thing is, when I ask my parents about what happened from their perspective, my mother swears up and down I slapped the holy hell out of her, and I swear on my life I would NEVER hit my mother like that. I'm not a fan of outward violence in any form, and was horrified to hear her account.

I remember thinking I had been replaced by a surrogate "me", just like I was convinced my mother was replaced by an impostor.

I know it sounds crazy but another thing that went through my mind while I was in the County Jail was that they were trying to return me to my proper reality.

I know this sounds crazy.

I don't usually share this information because of the damage it could cause my family reputation, but at this point I have nothing to lose so I might as well be candid about the experience. It might also be interesting to note when I was a child there was my "real" mother, and this "other mother" as well as a "real father" and "other father" thematic.

Maybe I was abducted and put in a "zoo" of sorts for something else's amusement.

The question is.....am I still there?

Sure feels like it sometimes.

Thanks for listening, I know this is terribly confusing to deal with, I appreciate your help with all this.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I feel honored you are being so candid, so thank you for telling the story.

When you went into psychiatric care, did they give you a diagnosis?

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I had already had a diagnosis prior, which for many discounts my testimony entirely. I have unusual experiences with visitations and sighting my whole life, maybe it's because my brain is wired differently that attracts them, I don't really know. I'm uncommonly childlike in real life, even though I have a slightly more mature persona online.

Some people find it relevant that I am a multi-generational military brat, but I don't know if that has any true bearing. I've been aware of the UFO and alien phenomena since I was four years of age, and as a child they terrified me (the greys) even though I only saw them in pictures.

But my official diagnosis is Schizoaffective Bipolar.

Sorry I'm long winded, just trying to get as many relevant details out as possible.

edit on 4/2/18 by GENERAL EYES because: added details

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join