It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencer Seeks Assistance.... Re: Greys and Nordics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Well, I don't know too much about any of that but I have read about how dissociative identity disorder is sometimes mistaken for schizophrenia as well as other things too (bipolar being another one as well).

www.webmd.com...-6

Not trying to push any ideas into your head though, but people make mistakes. ^

Including doctors. ^^

Doctors are only human and have bad days and misdiagnose and some of them are bad doctors and don't really give a flying f-ck about what happens to you and they have their own beliefs too which might not be right for you and etc. So we all have to be the architects of our own health and wellness and do the research and navigate the dark labyrinth all on our own because nobody else is going to do it for us even when we're paying them too, lol.

Some of the stuff you're describing really makes me wonder what it is you're really experiencing though. For whatever reason I'm reminded by something that happened in a show I just recently binge watched called Tabula Rasa, and in it a story is told about a woman who goes to a medium claiming that she is being woken and haunted every night by a faceless ghoul... when they investigated her situation it turned out that it was an uncle that was visiting her room doing stuff to her since she was little. (not a spoiler, just part of a conversation)

And I know it's just a show but also, I know these things really happen and I think it's surfacing more and more. I remembered that story told in the show because I used to tell my therapist about how sometimes I couldn't see people's faces- like there were faceless people in the world. She said that was dissociation. I was dissociating whenever I looked at someone who was involved in my own scary story, or who triggered me, etc.

And a ghoul is not that different than aliens.

Another difference not mentioned in that section is that Schizophrenia is treated with medication. But Dissociative Identity Disorder is not treated with any medication. The treatment is talk therapy, psychotherapy, this site even says art therapy stuff (I wonder what the movement treatment is about, sounds interesting lol) :

www.webmd.com...-13

So I guess if you're on medication and it's not working then that could be telling, maybe there's a misdiagnosis. You yourself said the professionals aren't helping and it could be that they're just mistaken. But if there is medication involved and it is helping then maybe disregard everything I just wrote and keep that up, lol.

On my own healing journey there have been some recurring strong themes (I'm still healing), and things I had to come to terms with.

One was that it was possible that I could be denying parts of myself along with entire chunks of reality (and replacing those chunks of reality with visions of god, it happened once, and a ufo encounter, also happened once, lol, etc). And like, I knew that I was denying stuff because of accidentally finding out about missing time and recalling things differently than somebody else or not being able to recall something that literally just happened- but still I had to make a conscious decision to decide that it was really happening and accept it. It's so weird how easy it is to deny even when you're blasted in the face with it. I used to say, "but how can I have PTSD when nothing bad ever happened to me." I actually filed a police report on a middle school teacher for ONE small incident and it didn't make sense to me that I was so deeply troubled and affected by it... until later. I realized there was more to my story that I didn't even quite understand- and it's still like that.

The other big thing was that the parts of myself I was denying could possibly be pure evil, lol. And not like anything who I think I am now but somebody who did what they felt they needed to do to survive, even if that meant hurting other people (lying, deceiving, even darker things that I have had to accept that I was capable of). And trust me, I didn't want to accept any of that... because I also have considered myself pretty childlike and really naive and in the past I would have never believed I was capable of certain behavior. I thought myself too innocent, saintlike. But now I know better, but still got that childish thing going on (lol). Also for the record, I really don't want to hurt anybody but I guess I'm less self sacrificing now. I'm less afraid to offend people and tell them no and tell them when I think they're totally wrong and I'm not afraid to hurt their feelings in the process. I used to fear the repercussions but... I guess I survived all the repercussions before so, here I am. Lol.

I also feel better now that I have been away from certain people who were involved in my own scary story.

But when family is involved it must be hard. I wonder if it's a family member, close to you. I wonder if when you remember your parents cleaning up the outside and you were inside alone and experiencing weirdness- that maybe you weren't alone... maybe one of your parents was with you. Your stepfather possibly. And maybe that's why you hallucinated your mom being angry, hateful, out of jealousy perhaps. And maybe other people are involved too. To me, that is far more possible than aliens. But these are seriously deep dark possibilities that only you would be able to validate.

And I know I'm basically always projecting and this is really bold and I probably should pvt you instead of blast the ATS world with this but I think if anybody else is listening and reading and going through sh-t, then it could help them sort some stuff out as well.

ily I'm sorry and please don't hate me,
Lou.
edit on 2-4-2018 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

There is absolutely no history of sexual abuse in my immediate family, I was far too aware of such things even as a child to not be aware of them. There was violence and heated arguments when I was younger, before my mother remarried. I remember the entities showed up shortly after the fights really started becoming commonplace before the divorce.

As I see/remember it, I was being "checked up on" to make sure I was ok.

I guarantee you there is/was no sexual abuse going on back then.

I understand a bit about Dissociative Identity Disorder, and it's possible I have some of the characteristics, but I'm also back to living in the Rural South and I don't really think there's anyone qualified to give that diagnosis around here. At least, no one I could afford to see anyway.

I do hear voices, I don't really hallucinate, but there is no doubt my psyche has fractured several times over.

I'm not saying aliens are the cause, but they are definitely part of the experience, be they real or imagined.

I know not having any proof or evidence discounts the veracity of my tale somewhat and only leads to the questioning of mental health status, but I honestly feel there is more to it. I've had far more experiences than I can recount here, the 2003 experience was the most dramatic and visual, which is why I included it.

I've thought about going to a reputable hypnotherapist, but once again, reliability isn't always guaranteed, either from the Hypnotist or the one being hypnotized. There just too much that can be attributed to suggestion either way.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Best I've gathered...the greys are advanced androids.
I keep a shotgun beside my bed stand to bust one of those pumpkins.
Assuming I am not paralyzed.
The mantids seem to be the line boss.
The one's in charge seem to be more or less human.
It would seem that my rebellious attitude has been enough to discourage them from jacking with me.
Haven't had a visit in a coon's age.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well it was not criticism but asking the Internet for help can be dangerous for the soul. God speed I hope you find peace in your honest quest for help. I have learned how to cope with experiences and my ass it’s a mental illness I would suggest not to entertain the idea. If you saw something more than likely you did, sometimes mans logic of trying to understand what he thinks is his world is wrong.. god speed... over and out here we need to move on...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Hi General.

Yet again, another thread that is for SOME REASON omitted from my new topics feed.

General, I am right there with ya. There is so much left unexplained. So many secrets, so many uncertainties, aliens, ghosts, psychics, science, religion...

My best guess is that these are all signs of the apocalypse, with regard to the correct definition (a profound unveiling of heavenly things).

Check this out...

About 10 years ago I was going through a very rough time in my life. Endless coincidences, regular UFO sightings etc etc.

My good friend at the time has had the same facebook profile picture for over 7 years. Its of him and I playing guitar on the beach. Bizarre huh?

Well take a good long look at the entity coming out of my head....

Almost looks like the "one-eyed" antichrist as mentioned in todays thread over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To me its head almost looks like the "alien" from a previous thread of mine that got hoaxed...

At the time of that first pic of me playing guitar, i had been drawing a symbol like the Illuminati triangle with a circle inside or eye.

A week later, i saw on a blackboard (i was in college) that same illuminati symbol with "well said..." written under it.

A few months later I told my good friend this and he insisted I see the house right down the street from him. This is what I saw:

Same symbol.

Then I met my friend L. He was born on 11/11.

Two of my other friends at the time were born on 1/11 and 11/1.

So my friend L one day in 2011 shows me his drawing of a lion and jesus on the cross:

Its hard to see,but the forehead has 777 on it.

I randomly took a pic of it,and for no good reason, edited the photo but all I did was mirror the left half onto the right side.

This was the result:

The 777 on the forehead became A PI SYMBOL with a black circular hole above it.

Tip of the ice berg...

right....

So once Im

Then

Because someone(s) #ed with me and countless others on such a horrific level, I can even tell they are banking on us just forgetting about it and forgiving them for trying to kill me or to coax me into suicide....along with the rest of us.

Here is the bottom line:

I have unfinished business here.

edit on 432018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry I haven't responded to you as of yet.

The telepathic communications aren't yielding much in the way of anything beneficial.

Just the same questioning over and over lately.

It's leading nowhere and I generally write it off.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Kinda sounds like someone is harassing you. I do believe that certain agencies or groups do conduct telepathic interviews concerning abduction experiences because it happened to me. They are trying to get a grip on what is going on just like we are.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I don't really subscribe to the modern mental illness theory. It's too reminiscent of the old excuses of possession or witchcraft, but with an added potential profit motive on the part of the modern too big to fail medical industry that needs repeat lifetime customers.

What I am certain is going on is that the human mind is infinitely complex and our conscious minds struggle with determining fact from fiction. As a result of our lack of information, we start saying stuff that doesn't make much sense.

On top of that we have medical professionals that we mistakenly percieve as trustworthy knowers of everything who we all expect to "fix us".

In reality though those "professionals" are normal people with normal lives and problems. Many of them are average IQ, distracted and preoccupied with their own lives, or just sleep deprived and tired or annoyed.

Then someone comes to them for help. Due to the ultimate challenge and the fact they fear legal problems if they love on and hug their clients - they just find DSM V diagnoses and throw them out and prescribe therapy or medications $$$.

However the true medicine we all need is to be taken seriously, respected, cared for, loved deeply, appreciated and praised, offered true lasting friendship, and taught how to cope with our issues effectively through patience, perseverance, courage, honesty, artistic expression and creativity, community participation, etc.

Our system itself prevents this generally because "we all got bills to pay" and due to the legal paradigm the professionals must follow health codes and official policies to maintain their licenses - so they just can't be your best friend and hug n love on ya all day.

Because that's what we all really need to Heal mentally emotionally and Spiritually - unconditional friendship and love available any time it's needed. Big giant hugs and a shoulder to cry on. To be believed in and admired. To be understood.

The only problems here are our limitless ignorance and the huge gaping holes in our empty Hearts.

All these mental diagnoses make no sense. And the accepted methods of treatment are failing miserably to address the underlying problem because $$$ and the law tied their hands.

Love and Light (knowledge) is the ultimate cure. Always has been always will be.

edit on 4/3/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/3/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Also I would add that it is very important we focus on nutrition and having a healthy diet, we need exercise and to be around nature often. We must avoid poisons and bad environments.

We must keep our minds active and growing through learning new things daily and through creative expression.

And lots of hugs. Hugs are highly beneficial medically especially over periods of years.

People need to be treated good by each other and they need to take care of themselves. Education is very important and we as a society have failed miserably in that regard.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
And the bottom line here is if someone consistently claims they met aliens or hears voices - how would we know either way?

What if it's true?

We don't know what the aliens are up to or anything about "spirits" or anything about quantum neurochemistry either.

Just jumping to a conclusion like "you need doctors and medicine" is just a cop out. It's an admission you cannot handle the possibilities.

Maybe you don't believe in aliens or spirits or whatever. Doesn't mean they don't exist.

I've seen enough strange things to know these entities almost certainly exist and interact with us in all sorts of ways. So I'm open to considering "what if".

Just throwing meds at people is an attempt to zombify them so they'll shut up and stop lashing out in ways we aren't comfortable with. And therapy is usually about trying to convince them they are wrong and they didn't literally experience these things.

Bottom line is though, it's not very effective or humanistic.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

This definitely lines up with my experiences after the fact, ever since I moved to a small town. For a while it felt like gangstalking, but eventually when they worked out I wasn't a threat they lightened up. It still happens from time to time, especially when I'm in the public landscape and highly visual (I'm on foot, don't own a car anymore).

Several years ago there was a rush of voices that were dominating my mind very loudly that there was a "national emergency" and it was vitally important I check out a "sighting" South of town. I was hypervigilant back then and followed their instructions to the location, but all I saw was a white grey petting and talking to a llama in someones yard.

The voices said there was "viper" activity, which are a different kind of grey (much like the initial ones I saw in 2003) so I was properly confused why I had been called out to investigate. Our car suffered serious transmission issues shortly after and we got rid of it, mainly because back then I would autopilot to response type scenarios and they were largely fruitless.

Things have calmed down massively since the town has gotten used to me, but they don't have the best communication between themselves which leads me to believe they aren't very formally organized....or else it's a tactic.

I don't really know what to think about that angle.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I want to say that I basically agree with your sentiments except that I believe that mental illness is a real thing which always seems to happen to be linked to some sort of physical illness/condition as well.

For example? Schizophrenia apparently reduces brain mass. It's a physical condition that affects mental functioning. And it's considered an illness because it affects the mental functioning in less than positive ways at times, rendering the individual incapable of surviving on their own.

www.webmd.com...

And with physical conditions there are sometimes physical solutions. For example Aspirin is used for headaches, reducing fevers, relieving pain, etc. And I'm insulin dependent until a cure is found, and in case you don't know what that means... it means my medication is literally sustaining my life. I would die without it.

So, medications aren't evil or wrong in general. Sometimes when people abuse them, yes. Other times when it's unethical or even accidentally misused, we're only human and we make errors. But generally it's science and science is cool because it's looking for answers and solutions and tbh I don't know if hugs are really the cure all. Even though I do believe that hugs are essential to living, but so is eating and sleeping and breathing.

The problem that I perceive the most is that there's a big taboo on the whole mental illness topic where raging and unfair judgments ensue from uneducated folk. And I agree with you that we don't know everything about everything. And we're always learning so things are always changing. But that's ok, that's progress.

So ending on this note doesn't seem fair:

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Just throwing meds at people is an attempt to zombify them so they'll shut up and stop lashing out in ways we aren't comfortable with. And therapy is usually about trying to convince them they are wrong and they didn't literally experience these things.

Everything about what you said here is wrong.

But I do wonder in what ways are you lashing out because if you were lashing out with hugs and love then I doubt they would be throwing meds at you.

Also I can't speak for all therapy and therapists and maybe I got lucky because my therapist never once tried to convince me that I didn't experience all the crazy wacked out sh-t I shared with her. She never once told me that I was wrong. She even told me to try to stop using the word "crazy" and she used to say all the time, "you're not crazy, you're responding normally to a crazy thing." And I loved her. Lol.

She gave me so much information that I still think about almost daily... but in the beginning I used to think that maybe she was lying to me about facts and statistics and studies just to make me feel better- but quick internet searches would validate the data she was sharing. I really probably just didn't want to believe or accept that any of it was real yet and so I would have rather accused other people of being liars and making up scientific studies for fun rather than face the facts because it was my reality. And reality is sometimes scarier than fiction.

ANYWAY you're wrong and you're sometimes weird and unstable and passive aggressive but what the hell, let's e-hug anyway.
edit on 5-4-2018 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Just because you disagree doesn't mean I'm wrong.

But I do wonder in what ways are you lashing out because if you were lashing out with hugs and love then I doubt they would be throwing meds at you.

No one has thrown meds at me because I am a calm individual, and I do not have any diagnosis of any sort.

Schizophrenia apparently reduces brain mass.

Incorrect, the physical condition of brain mass degeneration is sometimes linked to what they call 'schizophrenic symptoms'.

Physical injuries, malnutrition, genetic disorders etc - which are real physical ailments - are factual diagnoses. The "mental illness" construct however is a misdiagnosis based on a misunderstanding of how the brain functions. These mental impairments are a result of a physical issue, and are not their own thing. They are symptoms.

For example I cough if I have a cold. Coughing isn't it's own diagnosis, there is no disease called "coughing disorder". It is a symptom that could be caused by any number of underlying issues.

Here, I have a really good article for you to consider, it's from one of the most respected and educated psychiatrists in the entire world - PTSD doesn't exist

One of Britain’s most senior doctors has hit out at colleagues who diagnose rape victims and ex-servicemen with post-traumatic stress disorder at the ‘drop of a hat’.

Professor Dinesh Bhugra, a former president of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, suggests the condition is not a true mental illness but instead is being diagnosed as a result of the influence of ‘insurance firms and drug manufacturers’.

It isn't my opinion - some of the highest ranking psychiatrists in the world are beginning to come out against this entire system of false diagnosis.

He claims labeling patients with the term could delay recovery and worsen the problems.

You see the act of "labels" creates a mentality of self-victimization whereby the patient believes they "are X" and so must act out "symptoms of X" and also use it as an excuse for their behaviors. They will use this as an excuse for "they cannot escape the disease" and so will often avoid attempting any major recovery at all.

PTSD comprises a number of psychological symptoms resulting from a distressing, life-threatening event. They must occur for more than one month and include anxiety, insomnia, flashbacks, nightmares, sudden angry or irrational outbursts, an ability to remember parts of the traumatic event, and an avoidance of anything that reminds the sufferer of what happened.

The term was coined in 1978 by the Vietnam Veterans Working Group, and is a more modern version of what was dubbed shell shock after the First World War

So as you can see, this is all a very recent development and like the professor said, it is based heavily on insurance companies and profiteering.

Prof Bhugra says that PTSD is merely a ‘cultural construct that is a reflection of the American healthcare system, which is dictated by insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies’.

He adds: ‘In America, which gave birth both to the term PTSD and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, psychiatrists cannot be paid unless there is a diagnosis in the book, leading to a tendency to medicalise every condition.’

The vast array of triggers and degrees of severity are what has led Prof Bhugra – current president of the World Psychiatric Association – to doubt the diagnosis.

So herein lies the real problem and danger this system of labeling creates:

‘Inevitably if you give people a label they behave according to the label. Receiving this diagnosis can reaffirm for the patient the idea that he or she remains traumatised and may therefore struggle to believe they will recover, which could become self-fulfilling.’

The underlying issue here is behavior and belief. These are primarily the result of environmental conditions, not medical ones (though there are a few exceptions as covered in the top of this post).

If you believe that your finger is God and talks to you - that is not the result of a disorder. It is instead the result of false information and poor analysis skills.

If I say the square root of 81 is 9, I am right. If I say it is yellow, I am wrong. Because I say that it is yellow only reveals that I am incorrect, nothing more. It might be a result of a head injury I sustained during a car accident, but in other cases it could just be because I wanted to make a joke out of things, nothing more.

Saying that certain behavior is "illness" is dangerous. It is criminalizing certain behavior without having actually broke any criminal prohibitions - and lacks any due process. It becomes tantamount to a violation of civil rights and the criminalization of non-criminal acts. People are imprisoned and forcibly drugged because they believe they are talking to aliens or Elvis or what have you. They didn't hurt anyone. Horrible things happen in mental institutions still to this day.

ANYWAY you're wrong and you're sometimes weird and unstable and passive aggressive

I am wrong about a lot of things often, but I'm right most of the time more often than others in general.
I'm not weird either per se, that's in the eye of the beholder and pure opinion based on your own weirdness.
I am definitely not unstable, I am just passionate and diversified in my emotions, though I am always in control and I never cause any problems to the public.
I am not passive aggressive either, I am instead assertive and calculate my actions based on strategy and cost-benefit analysis.

You entertain this entire mythology to justify your stance and your own self-victimization (and you are forgiven because the whole of society has been playing along with this mythology for decades now), and I challenge you to mention any DSM V "disorder" and I will proceed to get the world's top psychiatrists and psychologists and debunk it as a complete misunderstanding and abuse of terminology and the medical system.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
If anyone is out there reading this, how would you advise someone who believes she may be in telepathic communications with Nordics?

Arrange meetings. Get video. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: muzzleflash
let's e-hug anyway.

Although we have a frustratingly difficult relationship here on ATS and disagree about almost everything, I don't take it personally and I will say it doesn't really matter in the end. All the disagreements in the world are meaningless.

All that matters is that we can be OK and accept each other.
I want you to know that I accept you and am at peace with your Spirit.

So I'll give you that big giant bear hug because you're a wonderful person!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If I ever get anything other than dead leads I'll be sure to work it all into a glorious powerpoint presentation just for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Lol.

We’ve spoken before and ily forever no matter what.

In my unpopular opinion, ufos and aliens are just psychosomatic responses to trauma, perhaps helped by hypnotic suggestion. But ultimately it is the mind cloaking the reality of the situation in order to keep you safe from knowing the truth. Because at some point your mind decided it was not safe to know the truth, not yet at least. This is an extreme dissociation, which btw hearing voices is apparently not uncommon for people who have dissociative identity disorder or dissociative related episodes, it’s one of the symptoms. And I know people feel bored by the fact that just maybe it’s all in our own heads- or only having to do with other human beings or random stupid triggers. Because aliens are way more special and interesting and it’s less lonely.

And that’s my unprofessional but based on personal experiences opinion atm.

You can pvt me if you wish to really fight me about it privately because I’m willing to, lol. In a loving way. I wish you the best only.

Love always,
Lou

Well thats some powerful psychosomatic response that can affect my camera. (I have filmed UFOs/red orbs flying close to my appartment house)
I do understand the viewpoint that this is all in peoples heads. But once you start getting physical evidence, it is another matter.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Ufos are definitely real physical objects that can be objectively witnessed.

The concept that it's all imaginary is ignorant and insulting.

Once they see them personally they'll understand.

Here's the proof : entire groups of people can witness one from multiple locations unbeknownst to each other and make correlating reports with photographic evidence. Therefore it's definitely not imaginary.

I'm sure the occasional person will fabricate though.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Some good insights.

I fully agree with some of your points, especially regarding the fact that we still know very little about all of this

edit on 462018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Video of red orbs flying close to your apartment house is not evidence of any alien lifeforms.

a reply to: CreationBro

Thanks!

Sorry for the late replies and bump.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join